Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838543 times)

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9810 on: December 14, 2023, 03:03:33 AM »
And the Major claimed MI6 blew up Nord Stream.

Sure.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9811 on: December 14, 2023, 05:10:24 AM »
Ed Dames also commented on his solar killshot prediction  - he said it could be coming in 2024 or 2025.
That's interesting, considering Dames has always said you can't dates with RV.  As I recall, there was also some part of the kill shot saga that included a space shuttle being destroyed in orbit.  Was that mentioned?  Seeing as how there are no space shuttles flying, that would seem to be unlikely.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9812 on: December 14, 2023, 06:24:50 AM »
That's interesting, considering Dames has always said you can't dates with RV.  As I recall, there was also some part of the kill shot saga that included a space shuttle being destroyed in orbit.  Was that mentioned?  Seeing as how there are no space shuttles flying, that would seem to be unlikely.
No space shuttles were not mentioned.
Dames only commented on the sun could get very active coming up in 2024-2025 so that could lead to the killshot.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9813 on: December 14, 2023, 07:55:48 AM »
Ed Dames also commented on his solar killshot prediction  - he said it could be coming in 2024 or 2025.

Was he calling from his most recent ''world's safest location'' - Gaza City?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9814 on: December 14, 2023, 08:31:09 AM »
A caller asked Ed Dames if he could remote view where Art Bell is now!
Noory jumped in and said wherever Art is now he is probably looking down at them and giving them a thumbs up!  :P

The thumbs up not is not in a steady position.  It is making a move up as in de rear.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9815 on: December 14, 2023, 08:32:50 PM »
Noory appeared to have gotten worn out with Ed Dames last night so he split a half hour early and went to a replay of part of a very old interview he has replayed a bunch of times before.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9816 on: December 14, 2023, 08:57:03 PM »
Last night several callers for Ed Dames mentioned they were long time listeners going back to Art Bell and first time callers. They commented listening to Ed Dames that night they could almost hear Art Bell introducing him - that had to bug Noory that they were thinking of Art instead of him after all these years... :)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9817 on: December 14, 2023, 10:00:08 PM »
Last night several callers for Ed Dames mentioned they were long time listeners going back to Art Bell and first time callers. They commented listening to Ed Dames that night they could almost hear Art Bell introducing him - that had to bug Noory that they were thinking of Art instead of him after all these years... :)

Hell, PremSuck even plays and promotes the AB years...

Listening to May 11th, 1998, Art Bell is more contemporary with his news about Israel and George sNoory has ever been.

The first 10 minutes of that show is a pretty good reference point.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9818 on: December 14, 2023, 10:28:32 PM »
... that had to bug Noory that they were thinking of Art instead of him after all these years... :)

Oh, they've been thinking about George all right.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9819 on: December 14, 2023, 10:30:15 PM »
I think I am over Bigfoot. With cameras, tracking and night vision, there should be a massive increase in Bigfoot sightings...

I thought it's been decided Big Foot is a shape-shifting alien that comes and goes through portals?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9820 on: December 15, 2023, 01:01:21 AM »
Tonight Noory cut his second guest a tarot reader after only one hour - apparently not a good guest?
He went to open lines for the last hour.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9821 on: December 15, 2023, 01:44:29 AM »
Haha Noory tonight even cut.his surprise open lines last hour short and went to another old replay of part of an old interview for the last half hour- just like last night!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9822 on: December 15, 2023, 05:01:04 AM »
Haha Noory tonight even cut.his surprise open lines last hour short and went to another old replay of part of an old interview for the last half hour- just like last night!

And he was as predictable as Armageddon, again.  With the open lines announcement, he says if you want to talk about things like Russia and ukraine. Strangely missing: Israel.

One thing being on the road this early is that I discovered that San Diego's radio station starts a news program at 4:00 a.m.  KFI in Los Angeles is still rolling up to just now 5:00 a.m. I am presuming they start their local programming now, I'll find out in 7 minutes
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9823 on: December 15, 2023, 06:02:03 AM »
One thing being on the road this early is that I discovered that San Diego's radio station starts a news program at 4:00 a.m.  KFI in Los Angeles is still rolling up to just now 5:00 a.m. I am presuming they start their local programming now, I'll find out in 7 minutes

The affiliate here does something similar, the last 30 minutes(ish) of C2C are sacrificed for a comprehensive local news show Mon-Fri.  This started as temporary programming early in COVID, but became permanent.   It's surprising the number of local businesses willing to pony up for advertising between 4:30 and 6:00 am.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9824 on: December 16, 2023, 08:19:32 AM »
Another frequent/regular caller to add to the list of the Sadpack.  Rob (or Bob?) from Los Angeles always has to tell us he is a former journalist and teacher who graduated from "Columbia J school."  His self-introduction has become as annoying as those of Bill (the late) AAA, MtM, and Cornelius.  People like that make the call about them, not the guest.  Assuming he's familiar with the guy's shtick, I'd very much like to hear Ian take him down like he has MtM, Cleopatra, and Joseph from Monterrey.