Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838498 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9885 on: December 26, 2023, 11:26:52 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9886 on: December 26, 2023, 11:29:57 PM »
pretty cold no? he could have said Ian contributed a lot to Coast's success, mentioned his accomplishments, expressed his condolences to Ian's wife and sons.

Why even post that?

Here's a link to John Wells's post.

https://x.com/JohnBWellsCTM/status/1738333172331430358?s=20

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9887 on: December 27, 2023, 03:02:29 AM »

if there was a Coast death pool my bets

1. Cornelius
2. Tom Danheiser
3. George Knapp
4. George Noory

i'm leaving out callers like Louise, Barry, Coma Jeremy

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9888 on: December 27, 2023, 08:01:41 AM »

1. Cornelius
2. Tom Danheiser
3. George Knapp
4. George Noory

Knapp has been looking pretty ragged lately. Maybe all his plastic surgery is coming to that point where it needs to be touched up. I always heard stories about shit like that happening.

The way Myett has been calling in so much lately, my guess is that she's next. Bedridden and bored, she has joined the sad pack.

Cornelius doesn't take care of himself because God will. So he'll have a coronary soon enough because he's eating himself into diabetes. He says he's Bible, bullets and beans, mainly because Tootsie Rolls aren't alliterative.
Eh, nevermind...

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #9889 on: December 27, 2023, 10:14:11 AM »
Why even post that?

Here's a link to John Wells's post.

https://x.com/JohnBWellsCTM/status/1738333172331430358?s=20

Wells always come off as such a hard ass lol and personality wise I can't think of a more different duo than Ian and JBW. But that was pretty classy. As for Knapp, I don't know what to make out of it, not sure how regular the weekend hosts give out "shout outs" to other weekend hosts, and some people are just not big into public grieving especially with people they don't know on a personal level. But I will admit I like both Knapp and Ian so I am giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and hoping there isn't a feud or ill feelings

1. Cornelius
2. Tom Danheiser
3. George Knapp
4. George Noory

Didn't Syrett recently take an extended time away from hosting C2C and there was speculation there was an illness. You just never know, three months ago out of all the male hosts I would suspect Ian woud stay with us the longest as I never heard any issue with him. But we all know Noory is going to last until the end, he will out live the younger female hosts and probably even that annoying Millenium caller  ;D

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9890 on: December 27, 2023, 12:35:57 PM »
... Cornelius doesn't take care of himself because God will. So he'll have a coronary soon enough because he's eating himself into diabetes. He says he's Bible, bullets and beans, mainly because Tootsie Rolls aren't alliterative.

Peeps, pellets, and Cocoa Puffs?

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9891 on: December 27, 2023, 04:17:54 PM »
Didn't Syrett recently take an extended time away from hosting C2C and there was speculation there was an illness. You just never know, three months ago out of all the male hosts I would suspect Ian woud stay with us the longest as I never heard any issue with him. But we all know Noory is going to last until the end, he will out live the younger female hosts and probably even that annoying Millenium caller  ;D

Syrett took some time away when his mother was ill and passed.

He is as healthy as a proverbial beaver.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9892 on: December 27, 2023, 05:15:28 PM »
Richard Syrett rules the roost and he has my bet for the host of Coast. 

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9893 on: December 29, 2023, 12:01:22 AM »
Noory tonight at the start of the show finally revealed Ian Punnett's cause of death - just as was posted about here days ago - liver disease not alcohol related...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9894 on: December 29, 2023, 12:05:54 AM »
Noory tonight at the start of the show finally revealed Ian Punnett's cause of death - just as was posted about here days ago - liver disease not alcohol related...

George could have easily said that people should consider signing up for donor lists, etc. of course, he's not thoughtful like that. He's an asshole. I am surprised they gave him a gun permit though.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9895 on: December 29, 2023, 12:18:09 AM »
The schedule for this weekend and next week is now up at the c2cam website.
Noory is no longer even bothering to do the longtime c2cam traditional New Year's Eve caller predictions show - he reduced it from back when Art did it over several days to one day and finally to only the last 2 hours of New Year's Eve.  This year nada.
He does have his own New Year's Day show with predictions from four different guests (bogus psychics probably), one per hour...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9896 on: December 29, 2023, 01:34:51 AM »
Crazy nervous flat earther calls in. Noory again patronizing the mentally ill. Cohost Cheryll is a welcome breath of sanity.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9897 on: December 29, 2023, 09:26:48 AM »
The schedule for this weekend and next week is now up at the c2cam website.
Noory is no longer even bothering to do the longtime c2cam traditional New Year's Eve caller predictions show - he reduced it from back when Art did it over several days to one day and finally to only the last 2 hours of New Year's Eve.  This year nada.
He does have his own New Year's Day show with predictions from four different guests (bogus psychics probably), one per hour...

Norry ruins everything.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9898 on: December 29, 2023, 09:55:07 AM »
Norry ruins everything.

His callers will predict everything from they'll get a new puppy to everybody will be eating Bibles, bullets and beans... Not necessarily in that order.

Crazy nervous flat earther calls in. Noory again patronizing the mentally ill. Cohost Cheryll is a welcome breath of sanity.

I hope they're not setting her up to take over the show.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9899 on: December 31, 2023, 04:56:12 PM »
Another PremSuck host bites the dust.

https://www.radioworld.com/news-and-business/people-news/leo-laporte-host-of-the-tech-guy-announces-radio-retirement#:~:text=Radio%20veteran%20and%20Premiere%20Networks,1%2C%202023.

He became so woke that he was unlistenable for extended periods over the last 5 years.

I was turning an analog radio tuner and noticed he wasn't on and googled it. Kinda hoping his multi-millionaire ass was dead, and he is... To Miss Julie!

OMG

I was listening to the Tech Guy replacement show, "Rich on Tech."

They have their own Doc Wallet. Their version is some inventor guy pitching his wares.

This is perfect in following the PremSuck formula.

Eh, nevermind...