Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838707 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10035 on: February 03, 2024, 08:15:12 AM »
Cornholio a homeless veteran? There's a certain amount of self care that he is incapable of, I see. Maybe he wishes to go back to prison. Getting his three squares a day and his laundry taken care of...
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10036 on: February 03, 2024, 08:48:14 AM »
That was an entertaining call from Cornelius. He hasn't been able to take his shoes off for a year he says. Much thanks he gave to the nurses at the hospital who helped. Noory was audibly cringing at recounts of blackened feet and bigfoot toenails.

Mr. White also recommended the following tune.

George actually sounded reasonably healthy tonite.

In the minutes of show prep he gazed upon the active discussion of EllGab.  Was there a health care professional in the house?  He took all of the dozens of bottles of supplements in his office and downed them with spring water from the Premier water cooler.  Seeing the dozens of empty bottles lying on the desk and the floor as the Producer rushed in.  Do we need to call 911?  A light of tumeric showed in Norry's eyes and his response was " No, but I do need to text 666."  He chased it all with a shot of Drano.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10037 on: February 03, 2024, 09:28:54 AM »
That was an entertaining call from Cornelius. He hasn't been able to take his shoes off for a year...

That was just a warmup, next call he discuses his underwear.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #10038 on: February 03, 2024, 04:14:47 PM »
Last night's open lines was one for the ages.  If Cornie hadn't changed pants, drawers, and socks for better than a year, imagine what he smelled like when he went to the hospital. Coma guy wanting to propose to the girl friend he's never met, Myet and some loon trading barbs about dueling political views, and a discussion about Tommy 's childhood pets...this was radio gold.

Oh, Myet also told Cornie she was going to get him the medical/home health care he needed. I picture her as this tiny, little old Jewish who is quite well and a lunatic. Apparently her heart's in the right place.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10039 on: February 04, 2024, 03:09:57 AM »

So Noory the rich celebrity whom Cornelius worships offered no help to him but an old lady from Brooklyn living on Social Security is going to try to help him. Noory still living off that one time he gave a homeless man outside the post office a whole 20 dollars. Cretin.

poor Cornelius sounds like he's in very bad shape, how can he not get his pants and shoes off - even if you're really obese or in really bad shape you can slip your shoes off without actually having to reach down with your hands. maybe his feet are swollen from diabetes?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10040 on: February 04, 2024, 07:54:24 AM »
Is Cornholio still appearing at city council meetings? 

My guess is he's trying to scam money and freebies. (Blacks have their own Jesus, why not their own Black Falkie?)
Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10041 on: February 04, 2024, 09:49:48 PM »
So Noory the rich celebrity whom Cornelius worships offered no help to him but an old lady from Brooklyn living on Social Security is going to try to help him. Noory still living off that one time he gave a homeless man outside the post office a whole 20 dollars. Cretin.

poor Cornelius sounds like he's in very bad shape, how can he not get his pants and shoes off - even if you're really obese or in really bad shape you can slip your shoes off without actually having to reach down with your hands. maybe his feet are swollen from diabetes?

Didn't Mr. White once reminisce on how he had been diagnosed with a blood sugar level that should have been fatal? Perhaps I was half dreaming in the usual stupor I listen as a late night insomniac.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10042 on: February 04, 2024, 10:04:36 PM »
Didn't Mr. White once reminisce on how he had been diagnosed with a blood sugar level that should have been fatal? Perhaps I was half dreaming in the usual stupor I listen as a late night insomniac.

Yep
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10043 on: February 04, 2024, 10:43:25 PM »
Yep and Noory has mentioned many times about how Corny almost died from diabetes in that incident.
Maybe if Corny spent more time doing exercising and better nutrition and avoiding snacks instead of sitting all the time and calling radio shows he would improve?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10044 on: February 05, 2024, 12:52:54 AM »
Yep and Noory has mentioned many times about how Corny almost died from diabetes in that incident.
Maybe if Corny spent more time doing exercising and better nutrition and avoiding snacks instead of sitting all the time and calling radio shows he would improve?

He runs every night... His mouth.
Eh, nevermind...

dan7800

• KIDD
« Reply #10045 on: February 06, 2024, 03:40:04 AM »
How does Noory still have a job? Seriously? He is so bad.

C2C is becoming much more a trainwreck. Every time I tune it is Noory or a host that just talks about oldies music.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10046 on: February 06, 2024, 07:28:53 AM »
How does Noory still have a job? Seriously? He is so bad.

C2C is becoming much more a trainwreck. Every time I tune it is Noory or a host that just talks about oldies music.

Last night, during torrential storms, I was in my garage making modifications to my vehicle...

It was probably the last half hour of the replay where somebody called about the rapture and wanting to prove to Cornelius that the rapture was real. I stopped what I was doing, went to the radio and shut it off. I then started to play the Merle Haggard interview with Art on U7... And they're talking about the rapture.

PremSuck hasn't destroyed C2C enough... Yet.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10047 on: February 06, 2024, 11:20:52 PM »
Did I hear this right?  Michael Anthony, the psychic lawyer, intimated that he didn't want Cleopatra calling???
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10048 on: February 09, 2024, 10:56:06 PM »

How was the universe created? How will the universe end? How can we safeguard humanity until the end of time? Mark Fiorentino, a self-taught metaphysician who worked in the high-tech industry, says these answers can be found by studying Einstein’s Unified Field Theory.

absolutely hopeless. my dog is self taught as well and understands Einstein’s Unified Field Theory as well as this charlatan.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10049 on: February 09, 2024, 11:49:54 PM »
How was the universe created? How will the universe end? How can we safeguard humanity until the end of time? Mark Fiorentino, a self-taught metaphysician who worked in the high-tech industry, says these answers can be found by studying Einstein’s Unified Field Theory.

absolutely hopeless. my dog is self taught as well and understands Einstein’s Unified Field Theory as well as this charlatan.

And your dog doesn't have to stay up late responding to George Noory's dumb comments.