Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12094802 times)

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #69630 on: December 27, 2018, 01:16:28 PM »
I was reading some old posts and found this during the time the dispute over the name was going on. I cracked up, sadly the guy was serious.   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #69631 on: December 27, 2018, 01:24:31 PM »
I was reading some old posts and found this during the time the dispute over the name was going on. I cracked up, sadly the guy was serious.   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #69632 on: December 27, 2018, 01:32:05 PM »
So the betting on a live show tonight?

Been enjoying a festive day with my mum, marital unit, sister and bro in law.

My mother won Cards Against Humanity.

I'll bet 5 Art Bells that there's no show tonight.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #69633 on: December 27, 2018, 01:32:29 PM »
And he gave himself a pat on the back for it as well. Is that one of those Billy Woodard inner-earth cult headbands he is sporting?

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #69635 on: December 27, 2018, 01:43:44 PM »
I'll bet 5 Art Bells that there's no show tonight.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #69636 on: December 27, 2018, 01:44:44 PM »
I feel guilty breaking your string of 7 posts. I am not sure who the record holder is (Paladin1991 or Brig)
>^..^< But in any case, good afternoon!

NEVER feel guilty breaking a string of my posts, @Dyna-X! I check in and post when I have a break from work or other stuff, so start and stop sort of randomly. And good afternoon to you, too! I'm off again till later.

Sally forth and comment!  ;D +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #69637 on: December 27, 2018, 01:44:58 PM »
She lost some hardcore female fans in the process, there were a couple I couldn't believe turned the corner over the photos.

It's nice to see that some of her fans aren't complete lemmings and there are some lines they won't cross.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #69638 on: December 27, 2018, 01:50:41 PM »

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #69639 on: December 27, 2018, 02:20:18 PM »
Yes, @AngiefromNJ, but I'm much more glad that you're out of the hospital again! I hope they get a good grip on what's ailing you and get it cleaned up asap so you feel good all the time!
soon...it will all be fixed!

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #69640 on: December 27, 2018, 03:02:34 PM »
soon...it will all be fixed!

I know it will. Sending prayers @AngiefromNJ !

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #69641 on: December 27, 2018, 03:27:00 PM »
There’s a whisper that Hallie has been expunged from Facebook... naughty girlie.

Hello. You have survived the holidays. Good for you and yours.  Holiday fun was going on earlier today for me. Now it is my quiet time and I am somewhat alone.  I'm taking to time to check on our EllGab fun. Hallie has not be expunged from Facebook as per the updates to your comment.  "SAD".
Since HW has not posted on Facebook for a few days, I'm starting to wonder if she is in the jail house for posting the butt photo. Was HW reported to Facebook for sexual exploitation? I had to turn off my computer after seeing that butt photo shared on WadeGab. I would be humiliated if my family saw that photo on my computer. They would think the worst of me.
Today I took some private time to take a look at this photo. The angle of her head, her facial expression and body position is strange..and somewhat gross. It appears as if her head is being placed on a chopping block made of stone.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #69642 on: December 27, 2018, 03:36:26 PM »
Hallie, Heidi, Heather, Heater. All H. The obvious relationship is obvious. Where is Jackstar when we need him?
Merry Christmas

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #69643 on: December 27, 2018, 03:36:49 PM »
Hello. You have survived the holidays. Good for you and yours.  Holiday fun was going on earlier today for me. Now it is my quiet time and I am somewhat alone.  I'm taking to time to check on our EllGab fun. Hallie has not be expunged from Facebook as per the updates to your comment.  "SAD".
Since HW has not posted on Facebook for a few days, I'm starting to wonder if she is in the jail house for posting the butt photo. Was HW reported to Facebook for sexual exploitation? I had to turn off my computer after seeing that butt photo shared on WadeGab. I would be humiliated if my family saw that photo on my computer. They would think the worst of me.
Today I took some private time to take a look at this photo. The angle of her head, her facial expression and body position is strange..and somewhat gross. It appears as if her head is being placed on a chopping block made of stone.

Yeah it’s not a nice look is it? I heard someone say she was in Northern California fo the holidays. Maybe she is on a bender .. she was due back on the air last night. Wonder if she will manage it tonight!? 
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #69644 on: December 27, 2018, 03:41:35 PM »
Hallie, Heidi, Heather, Heater. All H. The obvious relationship is obvious. Where is Jackstar when we need him?

He didn't allow it.