Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820720 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2018, 06:15:22 PM »
I think George gets into basically shaming the callers who are not height-weight proportionate.  When an obese woman called in (with a hormone disorder which causes obesity), George just couldn't get enough of publically re-broadcasting the woman's weight range.  Her weight was not imaginably proportionate, even for a 6'5" man, so I think he asked how tall she was just to humiliate her.  Knowing the overweight was due to a hormone problem.

I wonder how much Tommy weighs

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2018, 06:23:37 PM »
I wonder how much Tommy weighs
I'm not sure but this car is saying "kill me now."

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2018, 06:25:46 PM »
I think George gets into basically shaming the callers who are not height-weight proportionate.  When an obese woman called in (with a hormone disorder which causes obesity), George just couldn't get enough of publically re-broadcasting the woman's weight range.  Her weight was not imaginably proportionate, even for a 6'5" man, so I think he asked how tall she was just to humiliate her.  Knowing the overweight was due to a hormone problem.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Are we having fun yet?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2018, 06:44:04 PM »
I'm not sure but this car is saying "kill me now."

That whole event is hilarious. I recall some horse took a dump prior to them being announced. The people in the back ground in the photos are good. Some bored, one guy looks annoyed like "hurry up so I can cross the street, People wondering "who the heck are these guys?," the masking tape used to attach the sign, the size of Tommee,  and so on...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2018, 09:06:53 PM »

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2018, 10:00:13 PM »

That is the mating call of a fat Norry to that woman he was having that personal chat with last night.  Imagine them skyping each other and doing that mating dance.  T.  backs him up on stomachs and fat rolls.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2018, 10:30:15 PM »
That is the mating call of a fat Norry to that woman he was having that personal chat with last night.  Imagine them skyping each other and doing that mating dance.  T.  backs him up on stomachs and fat rolls.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #218 on: July 26, 2018, 01:00:10 AM »
+1 for  George's witchy guest mentioning Black Sunday.
Great and seminal horror film.

Of course, Noory had no idea what she was talking about.  :-\
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #219 on: July 26, 2018, 01:25:34 AM »

can never have enough post menopausal women who believe in fairies, demons and angels and most importantly the magical interactive 'ENERGY'.

Noory should be fired but overnight radio operates in a separate reality than the rest of the universe. Schroedinger's Talk Show Host, somewhere simultaneously there is a brilliant version of Jorch doing an incredible interview with a fascinating guest, we just got stuck with the shitty version.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #220 on: July 26, 2018, 02:16:48 AM »
can never have enough post menopausal women who believe in fairies, demons and angels and most importantly the magical interactive 'ENERGY'.

Noory should be fired but overnight radio operates in a separate reality than the rest of the universe. Schroedinger's Talk Show Host, somewhere simultaneously there is a brilliant version of Jorch doing an incredible interview with a fascinating guest, we just got stuck with the shitty version.

You don't believe in fairies?  For shame!!

"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #221 on: July 26, 2018, 03:20:57 AM »
Looks like that P90X really paid off.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #222 on: July 26, 2018, 03:27:02 AM »
That whole event is hilarious. I recall some horse took a dump prior to them being announced. The people in the back ground in the photos are good. Some bored, one guy looks annoyed like "hurry up so I can cross the street, People wondering "who the heck are these guys?," the masking tape used to attach the sign, the size of Tommee,  and so on...
Heh, heh, heh.  I can't find it at the moment, but my favorite is the slow mo, Zapruder-style video of Jorch and Tommy cruising down the street.  I keep waiting for an assailant to sneak into the frame and slap a pie into Jorch's face.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #223 on: July 26, 2018, 03:40:29 AM »
You don't believe in fairies?  For shame!!

I enjoyed the movie.  One of those quirky, different oddities that used to pop-up in the last century.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

« Reply #224 on: July 26, 2018, 08:07:29 AM »
You could tell Jorch was seething when that caller asked about Hoagie