Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917913 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #83970 on: February 14, 2019, 06:24:31 AM »
Good morning everyone. I can see the weekend from here!  Hope you all are having a good day.

Good morning @Journey   Happy Valentines Day.
Are we having fun yet?

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #83971 on: February 14, 2019, 06:31:41 AM »
Anyone know if there is anything legit behind the rumors of Karen calling Dave when he was in Nevada to cancel their KNYE show, using weather as an excuse, because something happened to Heather a while back and they don’t want the fans meddling until it’s all mopped up?
it was a legit excuse. im not far from there and our mountains got anywhere from 3" to 4' of snow, depending on elevation. it would not be hard to imaging the pass from vegas to pahrump being closed.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #83972 on: February 14, 2019, 06:35:13 AM »
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

This isn't okay.

None of this is okay.

:o :o :o

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #83973 on: February 14, 2019, 06:53:43 AM »
This isn't okay.

None of this is okay.

Birds of a Heather???
Eh, nevermind...

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #83974 on: February 14, 2019, 06:56:41 AM »
FIFY. Her skills at verbal swordsmanship mean she will lose every duel she starts, unless she gets lucky with someone even less skilled than she is.  ;)

Your right, I forgot about Dale - too wimpy.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #83975 on: February 14, 2019, 07:17:00 AM »
This isn't okay.

None of this is okay.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83976 on: February 14, 2019, 07:26:48 AM »
The road into the area called the “pass” was shut down due to snow.

No need for facts when there is woo to run with.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83977 on: February 14, 2019, 07:36:03 AM »
heather..anything, for you..

I know you must be missing her show.
Here is a video of people doing a shitty job.
I figured you may see some of her in them.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #83978 on: February 14, 2019, 07:40:06 AM »
I know you must be missing her show.
Here is a video of people doing a shitty job.
I figured you may see some of her in them.

If only she had broadcasted on periscope like Art did, we would have some great desk banging to add to this compilation

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #83979 on: February 14, 2019, 07:58:35 AM »
If only she had broadcasted on periscope like Art did, we would have some great desk banging to add to this compilation

Didn't she sometimes broadcast in her robe? The fanboys would have loved that ...

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #83980 on: February 14, 2019, 08:40:38 AM »
Didn't she sometimes broadcast in her robe? The fanboys would have loved that ...

#Legacy

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #83981 on: February 14, 2019, 09:20:09 AM »

#Legacy

She made sure to make it very clear she was wearing nothing but a robe.
Noory was the real legacy...

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #83982 on: February 14, 2019, 09:27:12 AM »
No need for facts when there is woo to run with.

O, none at all, CptBart, so let me give you a steel-fingered salute before I have to insert my hook where the woo doesn't ooze and give it a few twists ;D This is a gossip site, as is its predecessor. Less the woo, you have no bread and butter here. God damn it, you should be encouraging this, Woozles, even if it's not true!! Read the room 8) And Barthur, while you're generally a reliable source, you don't seem aware of this particular scrap of woowoo, so I don't see how curbing an expert stirrer of shit serves any of your implicit purposes :D I'm all in favor of pointless entertaining gossip, and this may indeed be garbage information, but I don't think so. If it has substance, and rarely does it, I post it here, which is the reason I post little more than kookery.

In matters of MyFace hearsay, I hold my wooden tongue, but I'm sure a small lot of Egabbers know there are at least two major dumping grounds of vetted but 'anonymously' submitted information on this topic, and I would reference recent events in those, as well as their stellar historical accuracy. Though the contents are clear, the users are much more guarded than they are here or in the old country. I believe I have connected a few to their IDs, but not definitively.

To address things more directly - Michelle Bulgatz works with a low number of semi-professional hangers-on in Nye, avenues to the Art world, who are consulted when the time comes for cross-country scheduling and 'guest relations.' Dave is not handled by them as a KNYE host, but is reportedly scheduled as a 'guest' program would be (or was, in that instance), although the station is said to play mostly music (I set my anchor within two US states of KNYE, without being too explicit, so I don't receive it terrestrially). Dave was -apparently- the driving force behind creating that event, not Karen. They say station owners make local decisions about information, even indirect or only potentially incendiary information, that is disseminated over FCC regulated channels, and said decisions, when media related, are often subject to local concerns, particularly legal and bureaucratic ones, even if they're last-minute. Catch the drift??

I would also submit the following :

Art quit MITD because he was 'being stalked.' Another circumstantial explanation, backed by educated intel, provides a better explanation, but if you still want to believe that he quit because he was 'being stalked,' it's your choice.

Dave ditched his KNYE show on Heather's home soil hours before it happened because 'the weather was bad.' Another circumstantial explanation, backed by educated intel, provides a better explanation, but if you want to believe that Dave ditched his obligation scant hours before fulfilling it, and that all of southwestern Nevada, which is just over the hump from southern California, was entirely inaccessible by any avenue, then I have a 12-month subscription to The Kingdom of Nye to sell you  ;D

Remember all the lies we've been told, and all the things we knew better about, even as someone in the center of them was insisting that the opposite was true. Art told us that Noory "got it," and honestly believed it, right?? So he said, until the moment he said otherwise. Art was stalked until he left the air, wasn't he?? Heather was getting better every day. Heather never disappeared to Vegas, leaving Art scrambling after her even long after he'd left MITD, and nobody had to chase her down to get her back. Heather lived in Merced for years and years and years, not the cuckshack in Pahrump, right?? There was no trouble in paradise, Heather was meant to design headstones and drive widows to funerals, money was being collected for a bench that's definitely been installed, there were never any sex parties or abandoned children in Japan -

And the weather made Pahrump totally and completely impassable at the last possible instant after 40 MIA days from Wad.  Mmm hmmmmmmmmmmm.

So - without advancing any particular opinion on its veracity - I'd ask once more whether anyone can speak knowledgeably, in this venue, to the multiply attested report that people in Nye are quietly mopping up a problem that crescendoed about two weeks ago, perhaps as many as four, and are holding back information until fans can no longer descend like locusts and gum up the gears, and that this is what led to Dave's last-minute cancelation of his short show there.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #83983 on: February 14, 2019, 09:44:04 AM »
@CptCrisp , I'll read this when I'm on my next overseas flight. You have out posted @Sofia for the ellgab record.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #83984 on: February 14, 2019, 09:45:52 AM »
@CptCrisp , I'll read this when I'm on my next overseas flight. You have out posted @Sofia for the ellgab record.

The TL:DR version: Something's afoot!

;)