Author Topic: NEW SERVER - ANY SITE ISSUES?  (Read 6948 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: NEW SERVER - ANY SITE ISSUES?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2019, 07:23:39 PM »
Some one was continuously smiting me. Even days I never got on. Hence my extreme negative.
Maybe it was George Senda. I only ever talk about him.
@KSM32
I praised you because I know what that feels like. lol
@BrightEyes  Don't know why your score is so low. You seem nice and you have a feline avatar.. that alone should have you over 1000 on this board.  The Senda/Falkie thing? I've never once posted in any of those threads nor do I care about the contents within. I don't really care if I get smited but if I'm going to be smited I would like them to get serious and drive me down to -4029 or some ridiculous number like that instead of all this pussy-footin around.

Whatever  +1 2 u

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2019, 07:40:10 PM »
Some one was continuously smiting me. Even days I never got on. Hence my extreme negative.
Maybe it was George Senda. I only ever talk about him.
@KSM32
I praised you because I know what that feels like. lol
+1 to help out

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 10:38:43 AM »
@StarrMountain  :)Thanks you my dear and back atcha'

@26 horses At any given time I've got between1-3 anonymous smiters for what ever reason.. It all started with the mentally unstable Tootsie girl..  See the beginning of my flooring thread.

https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=455.0

Well then not to worry, Tootsie is no longer here and frankly with her health issues (which are all to real) I hope you can forgive her outbursts.

So when I read ya +1.

Same for Bright Eyes. :)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 05:39:00 PM »
Well then not to worry, Tootsie is no longer here and frankly with her health issues (which are all to real) I hope you can forgive her outbursts.

So when I read ya +1.

Same for Bright Eyes. :)
+1

The tootsie thing wasn't a bother to me, it was actually fun although I did attempt to pm her to suggest that she just put me on ignore and that we stop shitting up other members threads.. Turns out the pm was not possible as I was alerted that I was ALREADY on ignore  hahaha  Oh well, I tried :D

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 08:53:37 PM »
Wow. This forum is really turning into a dung heap. Nothing more than reciprocal ego stroking or whining that one isn’t being stroked the proper direction and has received smites.  Been a while since I’ve slummed it here but I see Metron the chief apologist for the fraud of a fake cancer patient crackpot is still going strong.  What a gullible asshat.
Babu!!!!

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2019, 04:14:51 AM »
My nephew still isn't working and my sister won't kick his sorry ass outta there. But things seem fine here.
That's my favorite avatar - so far. ;)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2019, 08:31:06 AM »
+1

The tootsie thing wasn't a bother to me, it was actually fun although I did attempt to pm her to suggest that she just put me on ignore and that we stop shitting up other members threads.. Turns out the pm was not possible as I was alerted that I was ALREADY on ignore  hahaha  Oh well, I tried :D
A strong sense of self = no particular impact when trolled. Toots wanted to play the game but her health and emotions just made it alternately too real and other times maybe not real enough. That's just me riffing on a life I'm not living and like anyone else here has no internal perspective on. I've had the same thing on PM ignores many a time, it is what it is... :-\

+1 for being your own rock. 8)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2019, 08:37:26 AM »
Wow. This forum is really turning into a dung heap.

Yes your five little avatar shitpiles are quite aromatic. :(

Nothing more than reciprocal ego stroking or whining that one isn’t being stroked the proper direction and has received smites.

Most definitely a - 1 or so for you then. :D

Been a while since I’ve slummed it here but I see Metron the chief apologist for the fraud of a fake cancer patient crackpot is still going strong.

What was it you said before your last departure?

It’s regrettable the trash that was once purged from the neighborhood is back. I probably should find more enjoyable things to do with my free time.

I guess you've opted back to the 'less enjoyable things' for your "free time"...

But that's innate personal hypocrisy for ya, it always wins out over fictional honesty.

What a gullible asshat.

And you came into possession of her medical or online chat records just how? ::)

I wonder what it feels like to be as consumed by hatred as you are, a bit like Dr. MD, eh?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2019, 10:23:43 PM »
Yes your five little avatar shitpiles are quite aromatic. :(

Most definitely a - 1 or so for you then. :D

What was it you said before your last departure?

I guess you've opted back to the 'less enjoyable things' for your "free time"...

But that's innate personal hypocrisy for ya, it always wins out over fictional honesty.

And you came into possession of her medical or online chat records just how? ::)

I wonder what it feels like to be as consumed by hatred as you are, a bit like Dr. MD, eh?

;D ;D ;D ;D

I took a couple months break from your nonsense and after coming back what a surprise you talked yourself into the nursery again. Here’s to hoping you are tormented daily by the overwhelming desire to bless the world with your oh so important opinions on everything but alas cannot.

Belated parting gift below for the relocation.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Babu!!!!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2019, 05:54:31 PM »
A couple of posts to try and clear the main page issue

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2019, 05:54:59 PM »
Don't mind The Bart,  this is for your own good

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2019, 05:55:45 PM »
It is selectively rejecting me. Won't let me quote a post by @skittles but will refresh that page and new ads will come up...
Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2019, 05:56:14 PM »
I blame this on science. Fuck you science!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2019, 05:56:33 PM »
There is probably an easier way.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2019, 05:57:34 PM »
It is selectively rejecting me. Won't let me quote a post by @skittles but will refresh that page and new ads will come up...

BLAME @skittles !