Author Topic: How can Heather”addicted to pills” Wade afford to play bumper music?  (Read 889 times)

Slowpo

• KIDD
I listen to her yesterday and she was playing dancing queen while Dave “say no to suicide” Schrader play none!!! She probably have 80 listeners how can she afford that?

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
I listen to her yesterday and she was playing dancing queen while Dave “say no to suicide” Schrader play none!!! She probably have 80 listeners how can she afford that?

Welcome Slowpo,

To your point. I don't believe that Ms Wade is addicted to drugs. If she was aren't those drugs expensive which would indicate she has a source of income? Would this income be enough to pay for bummer music on archived show?

Maybe

Thats why Micheal Vara is always asking for donations because he is paying for Ms Wade's music for her old show, because he owns them now?

Maybe

The cornfield is calling?

Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Welcome Slowpo,

To your point. I don't believe that Ms Wade is addicted to drugs. If she was aren't those drugs expensive which would indicate she has a source of income? Would this income be enough to pay for bummer music on archived show?

Maybe

Thats why Micheal Vara is always asking for donations because he is paying for Ms Wade's music for her old show, because he owns them now?

Maybe

The cornfield is calling?

So on the side she is Pahrump’s Peddler of Recreational Pharmaceuticals?

Doomed

• Ellightened
The Sycophant Squad pays the freight.