Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 833728 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4380 on: December 04, 2021, 06:27:30 AM »
'Does a 5 year old little kid who gets killed in a car accident even know he's dead?'

combining his obsession with dead little kids and stupid questions.

Oh jeez.  Thankfully I didn't listen, again.  He has some sort of disorder.  He has too.  Those types of questions are strange.  Actually, most of his questions a strange or stupid.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4381 on: December 04, 2021, 06:34:10 AM »
Disappointed, they didn't select any of my questions for the debut of 'Ask George'.

One question asked if George's musical style is 'crooning'? Noory told us how he grew up listening and singing to Ma Noory's record collection so he agreed he is a crooner. Then he said as he got to be a teenager and Elvis and the Beatles became popular he changed his style to get with the times.
lol he actually thinks he's a singer. He asked Tommy to honestly critique his 4 song performance in Everett Washington a couple months ago. Tommy of course told his meal ticket he was good.

Another question asked George to describe his working day. oh boy, bullshit detector shattered, he claims he begins work at 2PM and works throughout the day and evening on show prep, researching guests/topics and meeting and emailing Lisa, Stephanie and Tommy. If he is actually doing research and prep it's even worse than I thought - it means he's fucking extremely low IQ or senile.

he just went through the Coast holiday schedule 'Folks I'm going to be here for you on Christmas Eve. It's going to be a doozy.' A doozy. What a doozy. Then the night of Christmas Day Connie Willis will host and George told us she's very excited. Basically George Noory's Nightmare for Christmas.

Awww.  He's going to be here for us on Christmas Eve.  I was worrying about it.  Now my stress has been lifted.  I hope he sings us some songs.  Voice of an angel.

Connie probably procured some special Christmas weed to smoke before the show.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4382 on: December 04, 2021, 07:17:43 AM »
...  Actually, most of his questions a strange or stupid.

And time-tested

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4383 on: December 04, 2021, 09:26:22 AM »
Here's what the doozy Christmas show will be.

Christmas music. Noory reads Twas the Night Before Christmas or similar. Numerous mentions and sound clips from the only movie he apparently has ever seen It's A Wonderful Life, he'll do his killer Jimmy Stewart and Mr. Potter impressions. Then hours of his sad sack callers telling us their sad sack Christmas memories.

Truly a doozy.

Maybe he slurred his speech and meant to say what a drooly Christmas show will be.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4384 on: December 04, 2021, 09:28:30 AM »
You mean he did not answer the questions:  "Why did you stalk She'-She' giving her lasting PTSD?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4385 on: December 04, 2021, 09:45:19 AM »
Awww.  He's going to be here for us on Christmas Eve.  I was worrying about it.  Now my stress has been lifted.  I hope he sings us some songs.  Voice of an angel.

Connie probably procured some special Christmas weed to smoke before the show.
And she’ll probably have a very special visit from Santa Bigfoot.

Thanks, Jorch and Chuckles, for leaving all the listening crap in our Christmas stockings.  :P
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4386 on: December 04, 2021, 10:06:51 PM »
Lee Cigar tonight, with a snoozer, including another woman of woo.  :P

“...Followed by metaphysical author Sasha Graham who says that Tarot is a chance to empower your intuition, dive into your dreams, and get to the heart of the matter. She'll explain how to use spreads, exercises, and spells while flexing your intuitive muscles.”

Then, of course, another Super Suck Sunday, with Jorch and the submerging artists.  🤮

fuck them all, nothing but nonsensical gibberish, nobody has 'intuition', nobody is an 'intuitive'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4387 on: December 04, 2021, 11:18:32 PM »
They are really actively trying to solicit original music! As I post this, I am doing a deep hard drive search for a couple of old songs that I'm thinking of submitting... They are bad enough to challenge if they really are desperate or not. Desperate and they play!
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4388 on: December 05, 2021, 10:40:37 PM »

they can't even do the emerging artist shit with any integrity

going into commercial they gave somebody with a jazz instrumental all of 10 seconds of air time - then gave the next 'artist' a full minute and 30 seconds for some shitty prog rock dirge

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4389 on: December 05, 2021, 10:46:44 PM »

going into commercial they gave somebody with a jazz instrumental all of 10 seconds of air time - then gave the next 'artist' a full minute and 30 seconds for some shitty prog rock dirge

Tommee's such a philistine

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4390 on: December 05, 2021, 10:46:46 PM »

Jazz sucks.

Reminds sNoory of his suckage.

Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4391 on: December 05, 2021, 11:01:14 PM »
Jazz sucks.

Reminds sNoory of his suckage.

no matter the genre the submerging artists all suck.

but it's real shitty to tell somebody their music is going to get on the show and then give them 10 seconds

oh here's another one, a female singer with some kind of ditty that sounds like it's from the 60s, she got 30 seconds

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4392 on: December 06, 2021, 12:40:34 AM »

oh a Josh Groban soundalike doing Some Enchanted Evening - this is what Noory thinks he sounds like when he sings.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4393 on: December 06, 2021, 01:55:58 AM »

uh i think it actually was Josh Groban - they ran out of submerging artists lol

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4394 on: December 06, 2021, 06:59:27 AM »
uh i think it actually was Josh Groban - they ran out of submerging artists lol
Heh, heh... even Jorch and Tommee can’t take the submerging artists for the entire show.  :D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎