Author Topic: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading  (Read 279964 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading
« Reply #2085 on: June 27, 2021, 03:41:59 PM »
First she had the two covid shots. Then the shingles shot #1 after ten days. She had chicken pox as a kid. The info given about the shingles vaccine is that it cannot cause one to get shingles, though there are no tests done on the shingles vaccine given near the covid shot. Although shingles is listed as an adverse reaction to the covid shot I don't know enough about it all to venture a guess about what has happened.
It just doesn't seem like a good idea to me to get any other vaccine anywhere near the time of getting the covid shot.

Don't worry, mishaps like this are what the Pharmas are indemnified for.

I believe Bart is okay with your friend going thru this because it's for the good of the children, or his piece of mind.  Or some shit.  If your friend were to die?  "C'est la vie, babeeee, as long as it's not meeee. "

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2086 on: June 27, 2021, 03:49:17 PM »
Oh, I dunno.  women can smoke unborn  humans with a justifying cry of "my body, my choice."  And if that is a valid reason for murder, then I think that same battle cry is valid for refusing 'immunizations that are not capable of making one immune. 
*shrug*

You took the shot.  Your body, your choice.  I don't say that you were wrong or that you were right.  You made your choice.  Don't think that qualifies you to make the choice for others.  Unless of course, your name is Fauci.

WAH!
YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
YOU CAN'T CHOOSE FOR ME!

You seem overly sensitive, is it a Low-T issue?

I will type slower so you can follow again.

You seem to be confusing having an opinion with wanting to make a choice for someone else.
If I got to choose for others I would choose for them to do what they want.
That way I get to laugh at them.
If they happen to die then I get to laugh a second time.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2087 on: June 27, 2021, 03:51:03 PM »
Sorry amigo, there is a large medical community that is trying to speak out against the vaxx but is being silenced by Big Phara/Big Tech.    Although they are in the minority, it doesn't make their opinions any less valid than the  majority.  Let's be real, the vaxx currently being offered by several Big Pharma companies do not make you immune, they merely lessen symptoms.

Only girly men cry about Big Pharma and Big Tech.
Man up, woman.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2088 on: June 27, 2021, 03:52:20 PM »
WAH!
YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
YOU CAN'T CHOOSE FOR ME!

You seem overly sensitive, is it a Low-T issue?

I will type slower so you can follow again.

You seem to be confusing having an opinion with wanting to make a choice for someone else.
If I got to choose for others I would choose for them to do what they want.
That way I get to laugh at them.
If they happen to die then I get to laugh a second time.

Ah yes, your opinion.  Cool.  We all got one, too.  Like belly buttons and assholes. 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2089 on: June 27, 2021, 03:53:51 PM »
Only girly men cry about Big Pharma and Big Tech.
Man up, woman.

Just lie back Canadian subject.  Your gubmint will do all the mental heavy lifting. 

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2090 on: June 27, 2021, 03:54:33 PM »
Ah yes, your opinion.  Cool.  We all got one, too.  Like belly buttons and assholes.

Yeah but we all don't have stretched out partyholes like you do.
As long as you had fun having it stretched out!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2091 on: June 27, 2021, 03:55:07 PM »
Just lie back Canadian subject.  Your gubmint will do all the mental heavy lifting.

I trust an American to know everything about being mental.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #2092 on: June 27, 2021, 04:37:50 PM »
Well there's a whole other thing in there, isn't there.. what you have to realize Bart is that, like you, other people have the right to their own opinions on the subject and "what might be right for you might not be right for some" What I am saying is that it takes different strokes to (unsure of lyric. Rule?) the world!

I actually don't find the image in this case all that pleasing. The coloring and overall layout is atrocious. Billy Bob should've attended art school.

If you wake up in a year or so and you're suddenly autistic I want dibs on the board.

What you’re saying is some people form their opinions based on observation and evidence. And some people believe whatever they’re spoonfed by the Don Lemming at ABCNNBCBSNL.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2093 on: June 27, 2021, 05:07:28 PM »
What you’re saying is some people form their opinions based on observation and evidence. And some people believe whatever they’re spoonfed by the Don Lemming at ABCNNBCBSNL.

I thought they fixed that by deleting twitter accounts, Fakebook posts, and Youtube videos

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2094 on: June 27, 2021, 06:12:54 PM »
What you’re saying is some people form their opinions based on observation and evidence.
Among other things, yes.

Best thing for me personally is seeing the various reactions of those who did their part and drank some kool-aid.  Yesterday I checked a couple into my Airbnb who were both wearing masks. Turns out they were both "double vaccinated" as they kept their distance from maskless me as I quickly gave them the rundown of the place.  These are the real victims..   I bet when they left this morning they were sure to mask up before exiting and walking to the car and then driving away with their masks ;D STILL ON!

..I wonder if they fucked over there in hopes of breeding more like them. Hopefully he wore a mask and nothing got through.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2095 on: June 27, 2021, 06:21:47 PM »
Among other things, yes.

Best thing for me personally is seeing the various reactions of those who did their part and drank some kool-aid.  Yesterday I checked a couple into my Airbnb who were both wearing masks. Turns out they were both "double vaccinated" as they kept their distance from maskless me as I quickly gave them the rundown of the place.  These are the real victims..   I bet when they left this morning they were sure to mask up before exiting and walking to the car and then driving away with their masks ;D STILL ON!

..I wonder if they fucked over there in hopes of breeding more like them. Hopefully he wore a mask and nothing got through.

"What might be right for you might not be right for some."

See how stupid that line was?

Just admit it is fun to laugh at people who you think are being dummies.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2096 on: June 27, 2021, 06:49:47 PM »
"What might be right for you might not be right for some."

See how stupid that line was?

Just admit it is fun to laugh at people who you think are being dummies.

:) Ok, YES!  I went home and told The She about them as I continued to giggle. I won't lie. Guess we - you and I - can laugh at each other!  Hahahahahahahaha *me pointing east*

LOOK! Let's be serious; You take the good, you take the bad. You take them both and there you have The facts of covid life BART! Perhaps there's a time you got to go and show you're growin' now you know about The facts of life BART, the facts of Covid life!  If you insist on turning a blind eye and living in perpetual Happy Days? be my guest, Fonzi ::)

I SHALLN'T STOP!

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #2097 on: June 27, 2021, 10:12:09 PM »
You didn't check your cameras yet?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2098 on: June 27, 2021, 10:41:12 PM »
You didn't check your cameras yet?
Nah, not yet. I did however check the camera footage from your room and when the vomiting stops I'll see if I can stomach their video.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2099 on: June 27, 2021, 10:58:43 PM »
Fauci is contradicting himself again, again admitting his earlier comments on the percentage we'd need to reach herd immunity were intentional lies. 

"When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent," Fauci said. "Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, 'I can nudge this up a bit,' so I went to 80, 85."

He continued: "We really don’t know what the real number is. I think the real range is somewhere between 70 to 90 percent. But, I’m not going to say 90 percent."

After this, and everything else that's come out lately with him at the center of it, I'm wondering how long until he resigns in order to spend more time with his family.  Surely by the run up to the 2022 elections, if not before.  His schtick is wearing thin.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-shift-herd-immunity-90-percent