Author Topic: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading  (Read 278696 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2020, 01:13:34 AM »
Maybe they are doing that part right in Honduras?   Those clips from their Corona scare were pretty wild.  Here is one of them:

Yeah, as far as fresh air and sunlight, that hospital looks great!

Hard to believe in this day and age there isn't a human wheelchair with a ventilated encapsulated transparent hood.  Being seated does tend to subdue patients, but maybe the hoods could be portable too, for walking.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2020, 01:15:01 AM »
WoohanGab™️   

I'm digging that!  Let's get a hair cut to celebrate!

https://twitter.com/blue500000/status/1232084130017370113
Wow.  Clever.  Such a stable tool.  Reminds me of how I pet my cat with the cathedral ceiling lambswool duster when she's on the far side of the bed!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2020, 01:30:46 AM »
Dog food
Toilet Paper
Canned veg
Canned meat (luckily I love spam)
UHT (long life) milk
Rice
Pasta
Coffee

Marital Unit thinks I am completely overreacting. if I am we’ll just get through the excess.
Best to have as much of a supply of prescriptions as possible.  Medicaid often will not refill until I am almost out.  They would just have me die from lack of Rx during any disaster.  Unbelievable.  And in the USA.  Depending on which pharmacy I use, sometimes I can get a larger supply if the pharmacist is super intelligent, but it never lasts.  It always goes back to a 30 day only supply, not to be refilled until almost out.  I just don't understand it.  Surely the families of insurance executives get more than a 30 day supply and are allowed to renew when their supply drops to 1 month supply.  I mean seriously, if there were a disaster, I wouldn't be able to get to a pharmacy.  Hardly any pharmacies take Medicaid anyway, so they are miles and miles between them.  And even if I got there, they might not be open or have a supply.  I doubt phones would work in a serious disaster.  Just seems like everyone who has non-addictive prescriptions should be allowed to have several months on hand at any given time.  As long as the consumer "rotates their stock" (pulling from the oldest expiration date first).

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2020, 01:36:07 AM »
Be careful.  I recently bought a cell phone.  Presumably made in China.  The instruction manual had mucous on it.  Unbelievable.  The package had been sealed with tape circles and gummy glue.  I went back and asked the clerk if she had opened the package (She had held it for me for an hour).  She said no, and I'm pretty sure she was honest.  So, that means the mucous came from someone at the packing plant.  Probably in China.  Worrisome.  I hadn't touched the mucous and I threw away the manual.  But still, what if I hadn't noticed, or if it had inadvertently fallen into a food take-out platter I was eating from...

About a month earlier, another brand new package from China had what appeared to be dried blood swiped on part of it.  But I can't remember the details - been a very busy month. What is going on over there.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2020, 01:41:34 AM »
Better to survive than follow blindly!  I wonder how she knew who she could trust, or was she open about it?  FYI what bleach doesn't kill, ammonia probably will.  I used to clean slimy flower containers for a florist.  She said both bleach and ammonia had to be used together because otherwise the slime wouldn't die.  She wanted me to mix them (and get asthma or intoxicated...) but I just washed them all twice, once with bleach and once with ammonia.  Nice working alone, lol.  I think most florists simply keep the water in their arranged flower vases fresh.  This was a weird florist.

When she trained me, she warned me that customers would come back for refunds when rose heads fell over.  She said, "They just don't want to pay for a new one!  Theirs is OLD!" but the truth was, her roses were so cheap that the heads fell over on the 2nd or 3rd day.  A fresh rose should last at least 4-5 days.  Bad florist.  She later became a counselor.  I wonder how that's going, lol.

Cool information on the roses there, Sofia.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2020, 03:10:11 AM »
Better to survive than follow blindly!  I wonder how she knew who she could trust, or was she open about it?  FYI what bleach doesn't kill, ammonia probably will.  I used to clean slimy flower containers for a florist.  She said both bleach and ammonia had to be used together because otherwise the slime wouldn't die.  She wanted me to mix them (and get asthma or intoxicated...) but I just washed them all twice, once with bleach and once with ammonia.  Nice working alone, lol.  I think most florists simply keep the water in their arranged flower vases fresh.  This was a weird florist.

When she trained me, she warned me that customers would come back for refunds when rose heads fell over.  She said, "They just don't want to pay for a new one!  Theirs is OLD!" but the truth was, her roses were so cheap that the heads fell over on the 2nd or 3rd day.  A fresh rose should last at least 4-5 days.  Bad florist.  She later became a counselor.  I wonder how that's going, lol.

If you mix bleach and ammonia you create chlorine gas.  The same chlorine gas that was used as a chemical weapon in WWI.  That’s why you are not supposed to mix Dawn with bleaxy.
Are we having fun yet?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2020, 04:23:48 AM »
Reuters is passing along the information they received from Vietnam's health ministry:  All 16 cases in Vietnam have been cured, and no new cases have been recorded.

Reuters even lets us know while those infected have mostly gone home ''it was not immediately clear when the last patient will be discharged from the hospital''.  As though they've been out investigating and that's the final loose end.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/all-16-of-vietnams-coronavirus-sufferers-cured/ar-BB10lChM?ocid=spartandhp

Oh, ok.  I guess we're all just supposed to take a breath, let out a sigh of relief, and take their word for it.  No mention of the fact that Vietnam is a controlled society, with no free press or media access, and like China the government there has lied in the past about health issues and other disasters, and has every reason to lie about this.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2020, 04:49:31 AM »
Here’s Iran’s Deputy Health Minister helping to advise people that everything is fine ..

Can you guess which one he is? Yes he is the one with Covid19 - diagnosed today:

Tweet is fine just click on it...

https://twitter.com/rafsanchez/status/1232276847255224320?s=19

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2020, 05:46:13 AM »
Here’s Iran’s Deputy Health Minister helping to advise people that everything is fine ..

Can you guess which one he is? Yes he is the one with Covid19 - diagnosed today:

https://twitter.com/rafsanchez/status/1232276847255224320

When I paste a link to the tweet I have to delete the ? And everything after it.
Are we having fun yet?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2020, 05:47:54 AM »

https://twitter.com/rafsanchez/status/1232276847255224320?s=19
At the event, he denied claims from an MP that authorities were hiding the true number of people who had contracted the virus and 50 people had in fact died so far in Qom.
Harirchi vowed to "resign" if the figure was true.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/irans-deputy-health-minister-tests-positive-coronavirus

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2020, 05:49:49 AM »
When I paste a link to the tweet I have to delete the ? And everything after it.

https://twitter.com/TheMossadIL/status/1232301274747547651

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2020, 07:47:46 AM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2020, 08:33:10 AM »

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2020, 04:10:28 PM »
If you mix bleach and ammonia you create chlorine gas.  The same chlorine gas that was used as a chemical weapon in WWI.  That’s why you are not supposed to mix Dawn with bleaxy.
Yes, I never followed the owner's instruction.  And I mentioned that to her.  But they were the kind of owners who expected workers to wipe down equipment that had shorts in it...even wile suffering shocks.  Later their place burned up in a fire.  They blamed it on arson but...