Author Topic: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading  (Read 279151 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading
« Reply #1035 on: April 10, 2020, 12:32:47 AM »

Thank you, Starr!  This is great.  I'm not wearing one now, but as an asthmatic, I do wear them from time to time.

This lady is great!  She is in her 50s, dealing with "all that", and still is positive!  A good role model.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1036 on: April 10, 2020, 12:35:43 AM »
I hear that some citizens can't go in their yards.  Is that true?  So, people with tall fences or courtyards will be treated differently than poor folks?

The government can't tell us what to do on our own property.  That is totally, totally illegal.  We OWN our private property.  It is OURS.  OURS and ONLY OURS.  We OWN our yards.  Or our landlord does.  They are PRIVATE PROPERTY.  Everyone has the right to fresh air, sunshine, and a walk.

If they can tell us not to go in our yards, they can tell us not to open doors or windows.  If they can tell us not to open doors or windows, they can tell us not to wear purple or eat spaghetti.  We OWN our homes and yards.  It's OUR property.  You can't tell people what to do or not do on THEIR OWN PROPERTY.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1037 on: April 10, 2020, 01:50:24 AM »
...  If they can tell us not to open doors or windows, they can tell us not to wear purple or eat spaghetti...

In ancient Rome, only the aristocracy was allowed to wear purple...  :o

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1038 on: April 10, 2020, 01:51:35 AM »
I hear that some citizens can't go in their yards.  Is that true?  So, people with tall fences or courtyards will be treated differently than poor folks?

The government can't tell us what to do on our own property.  That is totally, totally illegal.  We OWN our private property.  It is OURS.  OURS and ONLY OURS.  We OWN our yards.  Or our landlord does.  They are PRIVATE PROPERTY.  Everyone has the right to fresh air, sunshine, and a walk.

If they can tell us not to go in our yards, they can tell us not to open doors or windows.  If they can tell us not to open doors or windows, they can tell us not to wear purple or eat spaghetti.  We OWN our homes and yards.  It's OUR property.  You can't tell people what to do or not do on THEIR OWN PROPERTY.

/reported
Are we having fun yet?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1039 on: April 10, 2020, 05:03:25 AM »
We OWN our homes and yards.  It's OUR property.  You can't tell people what to do or not do on THEIR OWN PROPERTY.

You might wanna look into that, sparky.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1041 on: April 10, 2020, 09:14:30 AM »
Thank you, Starr!  This is great.  I'm not wearing one now, but as an asthmatic, I do wear them from time to time.

This lady is great!  She is in her 50s, dealing with "all that", and still is positive!  A good role model.
Hmmm, I wouldn't mind being isolated with her. 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1042 on: April 10, 2020, 09:15:51 AM »

Uh-oh.  Looks like Sofia is waking up.

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #1044 on: April 10, 2020, 11:54:54 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Fort Rocky

• KDWN
« Reply #1045 on: April 11, 2020, 12:20:06 AM »
Truly scary show about the Echelon government surveillance project playing on a classic Art Bell stream right now.

From 20 years ago, just think what the intelligence spooks are using now to enforce their New World Order:

http://198.27.120.235:8450/index.html?sid=1

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1046 on: April 11, 2020, 01:02:21 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Is that the guitarist from Slade?

[Obscure joke]

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #1048 on: April 11, 2020, 08:03:16 AM »
Truly scary show about the Echelon government surveillance project playing on a classic Art Bell stream right now.

From 20 years ago, just think what the intelligence spooks are using now to enforce their New World Order:

http://198.27.120.235:8450/index.html?sid=1
JUNE 1996.
I have not listened to Art Bell in a long time. He sounds like a normal person. Unlike that other one.  :-[