Author Topic: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading  (Read 277040 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading
« Reply #2130 on: July 21, 2021, 12:15:01 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

French government funded study?
That sounds like something official that I am sure the people writing this up included a reference link to, right?
I am positive they did.
Might be a false positive, though.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2131 on: July 22, 2021, 06:46:15 PM »
Article and video. The video has an intro that goes until around 4 minutes in. Then there is some commentary about Palestine and news wrap up until 15min 10sec in then the information about covid variants. Interesting.

https://conservativeplaylist.com/2021/07/20/covid-shots-are-driving-mutated-variants/

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2132 on: July 27, 2021, 01:01:00 PM »
The CDC says to put your mask back on.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2133 on: July 27, 2021, 01:21:47 PM »
The CDC says to put your mask back on.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #2135 on: July 29, 2021, 03:28:47 PM »

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html

So basically if you got the covid “vaccine” that doesn’t immunize,  you’re now worse off than those who didn’t.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2136 on: July 29, 2021, 03:38:48 PM »
So basically if you got the covid “vaccine” that doesn’t immunize,  you’re now worse off than those who didn’t.

2+2=5

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2137 on: July 29, 2021, 03:44:46 PM »
I’m glad I’m a hermit.  These restrictions don’t bother me, though they seem disastrous for you alleged normals.
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2138 on: July 29, 2021, 03:51:31 PM »
I’m glad I’m a hermit.  These restrictions don’t bother me, though they seem disastrous for you alleged normals.

Lots of them are already on the phone asking for a manager.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2139 on: July 29, 2021, 03:59:10 PM »
We’ll always have Jorch Snoory.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2140 on: July 29, 2021, 04:16:24 PM »

I'm not sure. From the beginning the only benefit would be that your symptoms would be lessened. People somehow got the idea that they would not get covid, or transmit it which was never the case.
Normally, flu viruses mutate but not so much that it is a problem for flu vaccines and natural immunity. The covid shots are not vaccines though, so they only lessen symptoms for the one strain. Add in that this virus came from a lab, there is no telling what it will do.

I'm curious and haven't found an answer to something I heard.
People get covid. They then have natural immunity to covid with their antibodies. There is a part of blood they use from donations if a person had covid for people who are sick with it, whatever that part is called (I forget) has covid antibodies. They can infuse it into the people sick with covid. But if someone gets the shot after they had covid, the natural antibodies are wiped out. What I don't know is does it only wipe out the covid antibodies or does it somehow wipe out other antibodies too. Since it is an experimental drug, it might not yet be known.

Edit: Red Cross reported the missing antibodies with regards to the donations.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2141 on: July 29, 2021, 04:17:29 PM »

They don't bother me either.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2142 on: July 29, 2021, 04:33:17 PM »
The covid shots are not vaccines though

Not true in any universe.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2143 on: July 29, 2021, 04:46:43 PM »
I'm not sure. From the beginning the only benefit would be that your symptoms would be lessened. People somehow got the idea that they would not get covid, or transmit it which was never the case.
Normally, flu viruses mutate but not so much that it is a problem for flu vaccines and natural immunity. The covid shots are not vaccines though, so they only lessen symptoms for the one strain. Add in that this virus came from a lab, there is no telling what it will do.

I'm curious and haven't found an answer to something I heard.
People get covid. They then have natural immunity to covid with their antibodies. There is a part of blood they use from donations if a person had covid for people who are sick with it, whatever that part is called (I forget) has covid antibodies. They can infuse it into the people sick with covid. But if someone gets the shot after they had covid, the natural antibodies are wiped out. What I don't know is does it only wipe out the covid antibodies or does it somehow wipe out other antibodies too. Since it is an experimental drug, it might not yet be known.

Edit: Red Cross reported the missing antibodies with regards to the donations.

That’s the first I have heard about antibodies being wiped out after a vaccine. It seems more likely that over time the antibodies just dropped to undetectable levels. There are people now that survived Covid 19-20 months ago. Even early on they said they didn’t know how long the antibodies would last. It could just be the immunity faded over time.

What concerns me is that some of the antibody testing is useless for people that have had the vaccine. The vaccine doesn’t create all of the antibodies that the body creates to fight off an actual Covid infection. It targets the spike protein. So you might get Covid after getting immunized, show no symptoms, recover, develop full natural immunity and still be told you have to wear a mask while sitting by yourself at your kitchen table. Unless you actually had symptoms bad enough to warrant testing at the time, you would never know you now had natural immunity.
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2144 on: July 29, 2021, 04:54:22 PM »
Not true in any universe.

Well a very new modified definition does include a description of it, but since it is an experimental shot I'm ok with the original definition.

A preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease