Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820150 times)

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #510 on: September 04, 2018, 03:07:26 PM »
Well,  it was Art himself who said: "Gorge gets it" When George came aboard. He gave George his blessings and Premiere was happy as punch with their new boy. And eventually newbies discovering C2C for the first time thought George was the cat's meow. But none of that matters now. George tours, George sings, George signs autographs, George is loved the world over. Everybody loves George and the whole world loves George.....

Well, it was Art himself who said "she's getting better every night". It was Statistically proven that, that was a lie. I don't dislike Noory however, he does do a good job, every couple moons.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #511 on: September 04, 2018, 03:34:40 PM »
Well,  it was Art himself who said: "Gorge gets it" When George came aboard. He gave George his blessings and Premiere was happy as punch with their new boy. And eventually newbies discovering C2C for the first time thought George was the cat's meow. But none of that matters now. George tours, George sings, George signs autographs, George is loved the world over. Everybody loves George and the whole world loves George.....

Not in my universe.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #512 on: September 04, 2018, 03:38:04 PM »
Does anyone subscribe to Gaia?  I heard that he, Norry,  has recently done Cosmic Disclosure since David Wilcock composed his resignation letter. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #513 on: September 04, 2018, 04:02:50 PM »
It's only a matter of time before The Snorge is inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame
As the world's longest running radio suckmeister.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #514 on: September 04, 2018, 11:46:08 PM »

For the thousandth time he asks a physicist guest to explain the Big Bang because he just doesn't get it, often he has said he doesn't accept it. Good for you George, you're a brilliant boy.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #515 on: September 05, 2018, 04:06:05 AM »
Does anyone subscribe to Gaia?  I heard that he, Norry,  has recently done Cosmic Disclosure since David Wilcock composed his resignation letter.
No, but I check out the free samples.  Of which the camera work is usually not the best, although it's gotten better.  I don't know who chooses the free sample minutes, but they can be very unflattering.  If you go to the free samples, you might get more info.  I haven't been there in a while.  There is one sample of every single episode, with a tile that lists the guest's name and topic.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #516 on: September 05, 2018, 04:12:26 AM »
I've heard what seemed to be prerecorded questions before that were spliced in to the audio feed realtime (probably by the studio engineer) after the guests completed the question, almost like the entire show is more or less on autopilot and the only time Noory has to step in is if the guest goes astray or when he takes calls. (remember how he hates open lines?)

In the hour or so before the show he probably prerecords the questions already prepared on index cards, and quite possibly the intro and outro segments. So 80% of most shows he's slouched back on his seat half asleep.
I just don't know what to say to this.  As often happens with your informative posts.  This is like when I learned stage singers lip sync!  Terrible disservice.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #517 on: September 05, 2018, 04:15:06 AM »
I surely will, 14!  He does love his hugs.  :)
I have found near-identicals of my own pets, past and present, on Google Images.  So similar that even I can't tell the difference.  Is that how you got this image?  I wouldn't even know how to take a photo like that.  Are you a photographer?

Fast and Bulbous

• KNYE
« Reply #518 on: September 05, 2018, 05:20:46 AM »

For the thousandth time he asks a physicist guest to explain the Big Bang because he just doesn't get it, often he has said he doesn't accept it. Good for you George, you're a brilliant boy.
How can you work 16 hour days and cover this topic 1000s of times yet fail at learning the basic 8th grade earth science explanation that most guests give when introducing the topic? That's all Noory ever asks for, and he never goes deeper than that. It doesnt occur to him to get into the details of how it happened let alone, Why it happened, or what caused it. Those are the things Art would ask.

When Art had astrophysicist guests talking about the Big Bang, at least he would ask them what happened 15 seconds before the Big Bang. He was trying to get them to explain what caused it.

Too often the guest would weasel out of answering. Some gave cowardly answers like "time began at the BB so there was no tile before the BB. your question doesnt  make sense."

Hawking would give a cop-out answer that went along the lines of "well at the first jillionth of a nanosecond after the BB, time would have been slowed down so much that it actually would have been an infinite amount of time si technically it never happened. It's only a model. Blah bah. "

Art knew what the audience wanted to ask. Art asked intelligent questions; Art put thought and effort into the show.  The guests often failed to deliver. The guests refused to give more satisfying answers that some thing like strung theory or the multiverse models suggest.

Noory wouldn't even know the difference between when a guest fails to deliver and when the guest is good.

Noory just sits there like the dunce in the classroom and says "I dont believe in the BB so there." Or this bit of philosophy: "I believe the earth magically generates oil faster than we can pump it out of the ground and we'll never even run low. Any kind of alternative energy is a waste of time and probably a conspiracy." 

He doesn't even try. For somebody who brags about working 16 hours a day on the show, (no hobbies, no family, no exercice, no personal development, no entertainment ) he's horrible. It makes me wonder how he spends that 16 hours a day.

Fast and Bulbous

• KNYE
« Reply #519 on: September 05, 2018, 05:26:40 AM »
...e Noory however, he does do a good job, every couple moons.
That would be when he's interviewing a pet psychic.

Art was the boss and creator of the show. Art worked for himself. Noory is only an employee.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #520 on: September 05, 2018, 10:54:20 AM »

He has an ability to "dumb down" everything.  I wonder if that's on his resume?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #521 on: September 05, 2018, 11:47:18 AM »
LOL.  PremRat already airs Art's old shows as "Somewhere in Time" one night a week.  Why they don't save themselves some money and just air it seven days a week is beyond me.  Hell, they've got enough "classhic" old Jorch shows now, they could just replay those and kick Noory to the side of the road.  I doubt anyone would notice.  Suckage is suckage.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #522 on: September 05, 2018, 12:34:58 PM »
Uh oh. Could another C2C guest be in trouble? Has Norry mentioned this on show? Fake news is reporting that Mueller going after Corsi. Rumors about Roger Stone also. Why doesn't he go after the eat dozens of eggs daily guy instead?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/us/politics/jerome-corsi-subpoena-mueller-investigation.html

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #523 on: September 05, 2018, 12:39:30 PM »
Uh oh. Could another C2C guest be in trouble? Has Norry mentioned this on show? Fake news is reporting that Mueller going after Corsi. Rumors about Roger Stone also. Why doesn't he go after the eat dozens of eggs daily guy instead?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/us/politics/jerome-corsi-subpoena-mueller-investigation.html

Does this mean Noory could be subpoenaed too?   ;D

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #524 on: September 05, 2018, 12:40:59 PM »
Does this mean Noory could be subpoenaed too?   ;D

They would knock, but no one is at home.