Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11922012 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70410 on: December 30, 2018, 10:14:47 PM »
He wasn't God, he was not above making mistakes. These deadly mistakes happen even with doctors Miller

No they dont.  He knew all those pills were bad.  He didnt care to leave his family behind. Killed himself cause he couldn't stand the pain. Heck id do the same thing
I'M ALPHA AF

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70411 on: December 30, 2018, 10:15:34 PM »
She did mention talking to Art on it one night I believe. During a pity party about how she was lonely and just had her ouija board.

Ah, thank you! I missed that, @Pizzapunch! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70412 on: December 30, 2018, 10:18:12 PM »
People with high IQs do not make deadly mistakes. And art wasnt elderly. He was 100% sharp in the mind

You know this by hearsay, by what you've been told or heard. You do not have direct proof of this via personal conversations with him at that time. And IQ has absolutely NOTHING to do with making deadly mistakes. All kinds of intelligent people make deadly mistakes of all kinds. Intelligence has nothing to do with it.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #70413 on: December 30, 2018, 10:19:24 PM »
Anxious to finally hear the Ouija board story.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #70414 on: December 30, 2018, 10:20:50 PM »
Um, let's see here. Yes, I've run across this phenomenon, and yes it can result in some really crazy ideation!

I am reminded of a phrase from a couple of years back when the idea of "spiritual suicide" was going around in some circles. A psychotherapist friend of mine talked about it with me after a client of hers talked about this and she was learning about it. She said it meant that some people become so involved and invested in their own sense of "spirituality" (according to their own definition of spirituality, of course) that they became much more narcissistic and closed off from their ordinary reality and the practical needs of their daily lives and of the people around them.

These people tend to rely on manifestation and magical thinking, affirmations, potions, invocations, etc. and all kinds of "new age" and "spiritual" practices to get what they say they want in life. But they take this to such an obsessive (often arrogant) extreme that they don't pay attention to and stop taking practical action while waiting for their desired outcomes to magically manifest.

Thus HW could narcissistically be relying on her spells and curses to shape her life and aspirations, but isn't really taking the practical, nitty-gritty actions to work towards achieving her goals. She believes the rules just don't apply to her because she is "spiritual" and understands the "hidden forces" in the universe... ahem (cough, cough).

But all the intentions for manifesting in the world won't come true unless you act in accordance in the real world to work towards them.

And yes, this kind of spiritual arrogance and narcissism can make a person judgmental and condescending and mean towards other "undeserving" people, and keep the practitioner from living a productive and grounded life.

Is this the kind of thing you were asking about, @Dyna-X? There's some not very good stuff out there on the internet iirc, but I don't remember anything at this moment that was really worth looking up.

I haven't heard this phrase in a while now, it took me a couple of minutes to dredge it up from my foggy memory banks.  8)

This is exactly the pattern I was talking about. She does do some things in the physical to help things along at times, the limited success actually has given her a feeling that when she decides to so something it can't possibly be wrong and all who care to disagree will get a short argument followed by a ghosting. Nearly everything is polarized along these lines. When she is wrong about something she will blame others, ghost them as well then punish herself and any practical remedial steps to fix the problem will be short lived.

The only one in her world who carried any weight was Art. She viewed him as a demi-god or saint. Hence the methodical preservation of such mundane items as printer paper and cups of pencils. When anything in the studio breaks she is more traumatized that it is an Art-ifact than by the hassle of needing to get a new one. She doesn't even mind needing to use a broken item as long as it is original. Even Ceiling Ghost Art is a continuation of the belief that he can advise and protect beyond the grave. Being deified, I don't think she ever accepted that he could fully accepted the possibility that he could die at any time like anyone else and refused to even consider this in her planning.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70415 on: December 30, 2018, 10:22:56 PM »
Just fyi before I go offline for the night, apparently there are delays getting HW's shows into her archive. Code Nannies asleep again... for days?  8)

See below.

And goodnight, all!  ;D

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #70416 on: December 30, 2018, 10:29:07 PM »
I don't have a problem cutting friends off. Have done it to dozens on them. I just cut off and never speak to you again.  I lost a friend because he lied to me. He said he would meet up and drink some beers.  We had planned it and he said yes for sure. He left me hanging. I called him and called and he didnt answer.  Told him to fuk off next day.

Also i never speak to exes.  Break it off.  Never answer calls

These people routinely commit to multiple activities which are held on the same day, then choose whichever one is most appealing.  I guess that's how it works.  No one needs that shit.  I tell them we're friends, but I can't make plans with them since I can't rely on them showing up.  Simple.

As far as exes, we agree on that as well.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #70417 on: December 30, 2018, 10:32:33 PM »

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70418 on: December 30, 2018, 10:39:11 PM »
But Art was a demi God. 
I'M ALPHA AF

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70419 on: December 30, 2018, 10:49:49 PM »
She did mention talking to Art on it one night I believe. During a pity party about how she was lonely and just had her ouija board.
I thought the Oujia board incident was years ago when Art used it.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #70420 on: December 30, 2018, 10:53:10 PM »
I only send love to heather.  I support her and she needs to know this guys. We need to enrich her soul.  Can anyone agree its time to stop the hatred????
What hatred?  I don’t see any hatred.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #70421 on: December 30, 2018, 10:55:24 PM »
Art took all those pills.  He knew he was going to die it wasnt any accident. He was a smart man. He knew all those pills would kill him. He committed suicide.  Sorry guys
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #70422 on: December 30, 2018, 11:04:33 PM »
I thought the Oujia board incident was years ago when Art used it.
Two separate things Art always had his ouija story. Heather claims to now talk to art on hers

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70423 on: December 30, 2018, 11:06:39 PM »

Unfortunately I don't. I had a lot of free time back then and would dig to my heart's content. I've since spoken with other people who knew Art personally, and they confirmed the story, however.

I have more to say on the matter, but I want to hear what others have to say about it. I've kept these thoughts with myself for a long time. It took me a few months to sort out in my head, never having discussed any of this out loud with anyone. I've come to believe that the Ouija story, to those who knew about it, really warped their perspective on his death. Was he depressed at the time? Mildly, most definatly. He was in poor heath and most people were still mocking him over the stalker rediculiousness, that and George's one comment to his comback was along the lines of "let's hope he doesn;t quit in a few months this time".... I don't think he liked how the end, his legacy, was turning out... Was it a suicide though? Would anyone jump to that conclusion, unless they were familiar with the story? Not likely, no.

On the other hand, I have a testimony claiming that, that picture of Art in the hospital a few months before he died.... that wasn;'t a COPD attack, that was a failed suicide attempt. Was the person credible though? They were a personal friend, yes, but at the same time, the credibility of the invidicual... I cannot comment becuase I do not know HOW they know that. Also, which came first, hearing the Oujia board story and connecting the dots with that, or knowing the events firsthand, and then finding the story out, after they knew what was going on. Conspericy minded folks would be quick to connect the dots, and Art's life was always shrouded in mystery and conspericy, as also his show.

If I am to hush about this, I can continue to keep this all to myself, as I have been doing. I don't know if this is appropriate to talk about yet or not.

We are all just speculating here but to say the reason he was hospitalized months prior to his death was not COPD but instead a suicide attempt without some type of evidence or a witness name is not fair to the family in my opinion.  In both the case of his hospitalization and later death you are in effect saying the doctors, family, police and medical exzaminer are all lieing. I think to go this far you need evidence of some sort.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70424 on: December 30, 2018, 11:12:22 PM »
Two separate things Art always had his ouija story. Heather claims to now talk to art on hers
Thanks for clarifying. I thought it was in regards to the suicide prophecy.