Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820203 times)

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1215 on: June 19, 2019, 09:19:56 AM »
What the Hell kind of bumper music is this?  Songwriter ought to have been shot.

I Love You... I'll Kill You
Enigma

I see love, I can see passion
I feel danger, I feel obsession
Don't play games with the ones who love you
Cause I hear a voice who says
I love you, I'll kill you
Loneliness, I feel loneliness in my room
Look into the mirror of your soul
Love and hate are one in all
Sacrifice turns to revenge and believe me
You'll see the face who'll say,
I love you, I'll kill you,
But I'll love you forever

This is just plain uncivil.  Children listen to this show.  School is out.  I never thought of Coast as sick before.  It's bad enough to acknowledge thoughts like this, even worse to express them, and really demented to broadcast them.

Brown nosers day to pick the music.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1216 on: June 21, 2019, 01:08:17 AM »
Brown nosers day to pick the music.
Lol.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1217 on: June 27, 2019, 01:22:32 PM »
What was that about praying for Tom??

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1218 on: July 04, 2019, 11:37:32 PM »
What was that first bumper music phrase?  "Welcome to the world of (something?) sex".  Didn't know that's how Coast rolled.

Davell

• KIDD
« Reply #1219 on: July 13, 2019, 04:44:37 AM »
We've blocked your annoying newsletter pop-up ... you suck noory !

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1220 on: July 14, 2019, 12:43:28 AM »
What was that first bumper music phrase?  "Welcome to the world of (something?) sex".  Didn't know that's how Coast rolled.
Oh, I see the word was "excess".  Well anyhow.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1221 on: July 14, 2019, 12:45:35 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I just realized this cat seems to have two tails  :o.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1222 on: August 21, 2019, 12:48:21 PM »
Does GN still suck, and why so?

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1223 on: August 21, 2019, 02:55:28 PM »
Does GN still suck, and why so?

Considering today is another damn "alternative health" infomercial, I would say yes.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1224 on: August 22, 2019, 08:48:55 AM »
Considering today is another damn "alternative health" infomercial, I would say yes.
Surprisingly, Joel gave away a lot last night for free.  I had no idea Vit A and D were for the spine!  And a reminder of how important selenium is.  There was a third gem but I forgot it.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1225 on: August 22, 2019, 02:27:10 PM »
Surprisingly, Joel gave away a lot last night for free.  I had no idea Vit A and D were for the spine!  And a reminder of how important selenium is.  There was a third gem but I forgot it.

Ben Fuchs was on that night and those vitamins only benefit the spine if you have a degenerative disorder.  He and Doc Wallett are in cahoots and Noory loves them.  Just one of the reason George Noory sucks.  C2C is awful.  I cannot recall an episode where Noory had a decent guest or topic.  Knapp and Syrett...YES.  Punnett to an extent.  Noory, Wiilis, Garr, and Church are a bunch of clowns in the C2C circus with no credibility in my opinion.  Noory is a fraud as well, plain and simple.  I gave the man a chance for a while too.  Oh!  On the rare occasion Noory has a good guest, BUT, he does the same lame thing with the same lame repetitive questions.  He dumbs it all down to make himself seem smarter.  He interviews these people as if he (or they) were in the 5th grade.

And don't get me started on him not taking new callers.  The majority are the same old ones who kiss his ass.  The man is simply afraid to take a new caller and to have the hamster wheel start spinning in his head to come up with a good retort.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1226 on: August 22, 2019, 07:24:27 PM »
Are the execs in charge of the show still praising him with every extension?  Does he have any lissners left?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1227 on: August 22, 2019, 09:34:34 PM »
Ben Fuchs was on that night and those vitamins only benefit the spine if you have a degenerative disorder.  He and Doc Wallett are in cahoots and Noory loves them.  Just one of the reason George Noory sucks.  C2C is awful.  I cannot recall an episode where Noory had a decent guest or topic.  Knapp and Syrett...YES.  Punnett to an extent.  Noory, Wiilis, Garr, and Church are a bunch of clowns in the C2C circus with no credibility in my opinion.  Noory is a fraud as well, plain and simple.  I gave the man a chance for a while too.  Oh!  On the rare occasion Noory has a good guest, BUT, he does the same lame thing with the same lame repetitive questions.  He dumbs it all down to make himself seem smarter.  He interviews these people as if he (or they) were in the 5th grade.

And don't get me started on him not taking new callers.  The majority are the same old ones who kiss his ass.  The man is simply afraid to take a new caller and to have the hamster wheel start spinning in his head to come up with a good retort.
Oops, sorry about the name!  Anyhow, it seemed like one of the better infomercials, at least for me.

I think he dumbs it all down because he can't take the tension when actual conversation is starting to occur (unless it's gossip about sex symbols).  He can't take it, that actual talk might lead to insights, shared knowledge or deep understanding.  He's more worried about the clock than decency, even though I've seen that none of the other hosts cuts to the clock at the expense of decency.

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
« Reply #1228 on: August 22, 2019, 09:39:41 PM »
Make George Noory Sucks great again!!
Babu!!!!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1229 on: August 23, 2019, 01:00:53 AM »
Seems like GN never works on Fri's or Sun's now.