Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820173 times)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1395 on: March 19, 2020, 09:46:45 AM »
Ed Dames is slimy human filth.

Oooh! Kill shot! 😺
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1396 on: March 19, 2020, 10:19:47 AM »
I always thought the first 20 minutes were infomercial taped stuff....

I've suspected certain segments were as well.  Not sure how many or how often, maybe none

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1397 on: March 19, 2020, 10:31:26 AM »
Ed Dames is slimy human filth.

Well, years ago, before the Ukraine mafia stole the national elections and ran the most corrupt regime in Europe, before Russia attacked and annexed Crimea, and before a Russian supported militia attacked and is still trying to annex eastern Ukraine for Russia, he was quite prescient about Ukraine being perhaps the safest place on earth to be during upcoming ''worldwide turmoil''.

He's always been just so accurate I'm wondering whether he has any new destinations to suggest.

Wait a minute, I thought he promised years ago - unprompted, live on the show - he'd never again appear on Coast after being so completely wrong on the location of Steve Fossett's plane crash site?  Yet he's been back at least several times - another bad prediction?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1398 on: March 19, 2020, 06:24:29 PM »
Well, years ago, before the Ukraine mafia stole the national elections and ran the most corrupt regime in Europe, before Russia attacked and annexed Crimea, and before a Russian supported militia attacked and is still trying to annex eastern Ukraine for Russia, he was quite prescient about Ukraine being perhaps the safest place on earth to be during upcoming ''worldwide turmoil''.

He's always been just so accurate I'm wondering whether he has any new destinations to suggest.

Wait a minute, I thought he promised years ago - unprompted, live on the show - he'd never again appear on Coast after being so completely wrong on the location of Steve Fossett's plane crash site?  Yet he's been back at least several times - another bad prediction?

heh heh

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1399 on: March 20, 2020, 05:13:46 AM »
Noory ~ "I literally have gotten over 1500 emails from people that said, please please stay with us on the corona virus. You are one of our champions."

George Noory, Champion of Humanity.  ::)

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1400 on: March 20, 2020, 06:37:24 AM »

Literally.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1401 on: March 21, 2020, 02:49:25 AM »
@Sofia  To my knowledge none of the episodes have been announced as pre-recorded.  Just the occasional segment when Noory bails early.
That's what I thought, too.  Until the other day.  Two or three days in a row, one or more such announcements were made by Noory in a quiet monotone voice, usually barely over bumper music. 

Well, it turns out i read online that another company was hugely fined very recently for not pre-announcing recorded segments.  I guess Coast didn't want a huge fine.  Something to do with a new law or new enforcement.

One statement on Coast the other day was, "45 minutes out of the next hour are pre-recorded".  Bizarre.

But, just that hour.  Not the next one.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1402 on: March 21, 2020, 03:23:24 AM »
… No one makes too much money to quit...

Let's say George quits, or somehow leaves the show.  What is his next best highest paying gig?  Ol' tangle tongue would be terrible doing news, weather, or sports.    There's been ample evidence people in the industry think he's a joke, so I wouldn't anticipate another hosting spot.  No TV either.  If he's not hosting Coast, his appearances and fan base quickly drops to nothing.  I don't even think he knows his way around enough to drive for Lyft.  I can see him in a hairnet, making sandwiches (''didn't yoo used to be George Noory?'')

George makes too much money to quit.  So does Tommy (guilt by association).

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1403 on: March 21, 2020, 08:23:19 PM »
Noory ~ "I literally have gotten over 1500 emails from people that said, please please stay with us on the corona virus. You are one of our champions."

Interesting he said that, I was looking at twitter and seems like a few stations have dropped him this week. 710WOR in NY are either playing other stuff or replays. I also saw a couple of Canadian stations from Montreal and Windsor being tweeted out that it's not on.

I wonder if this was planned beforehand, or is it coronavirus related that they want 4 hour local coverage or him downplaying it is making stations decide it's a public health risk?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1404 on: March 22, 2020, 02:42:31 AM »
Interesting he said that, I was looking at twitter and seems like a few stations have dropped him this week. 710WOR in NY are either playing other stuff or replays. I also saw a couple of Canadian stations from Montreal and Windsor being tweeted out that it's not on.

I wonder if this was planned beforehand, or is it coronavirus related that they want 4 hour local coverage or him downplaying it is making stations decide it's a public health risk?
Weird.
Let's say George quits, or somehow leaves the show.  What is his next best highest paying gig?  Ol' tangle tongue would be terrible doing news, weather, or sports.    There's been ample evidence people in the industry think he's a joke, so I wouldn't anticipate another hosting spot.  No TV either.  If he's not hosting Coast, his appearances and fan base quickly drops to nothing.  I don't even think he knows his way around enough to drive for Lyft.  I can see him in a hairnet, making sandwiches (''didn't yoo used to be George Noory?'')

George makes too much money to quit.  So does Tommy (guilt by association).
Retirement age.

heh heh
+1

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
JC just called in.
« Reply #1405 on: March 28, 2020, 01:30:12 AM »
J.C. Webster the 3rd just called into George Noory's show. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: JC just called in.
« Reply #1406 on: March 29, 2020, 08:11:32 PM »
J.C. Webster the 3rd just called into George Noory's show.
Did you hear the bumper music on March 26th, "I am a little lamb who needs someone to watch over me"!  This, just a few days after the children's song Rubber Tree Plant!  What is going on with our Lamb Legs?

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1407 on: March 30, 2020, 01:56:33 PM »
I think Coast to Coast is not in Canada anymore. I seen now tweets from Victoria BC, Windsor, Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal all saying it's not on the air this last week.

I know this is a Noory thread but last night Knapp show was fantastic, he had British singer Robbie Williams on an he's such a fun story teller about his parnormal experiences and his trip to Skinwalker Ranch The weekend shows the last couple of weekends with Knapp, Ian, and I don't mink Church is like night and day compred to the tired, unmotivated weekday show with Noory

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1408 on: April 01, 2020, 03:52:20 PM »
I think Coast to Coast is not in Canada anymore. I seen now tweets from Victoria BC, Windsor, Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal all saying it's not on the air this last week.

I know this is a Noory thread but last night Knapp show was fantastic, he had British singer Robbie Williams on an he's such a fun story teller about his parnormal experiences and his trip to Skinwalker Ranch The weekend shows the last couple of weekends with Knapp, Ian, and I don't mink Church is like night and day compred to the tired, unmotivated weekday show with Noory
Someone mentioned Knapp today in GNS on Bellgab.  I referred them to the Knapp thread at https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=21.0 but maybe they'll see you here, too.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1409 on: April 14, 2020, 01:19:12 AM »
ART BELL TRIBUTE; 40 MINUTES LEFT.