Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820345 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #540 on: September 06, 2018, 12:37:05 AM »
And by the way, George, if you think she's ugly, have you taken a good look in the mirror lately. You've probably brow-beaten her so much like this, that she won't stand up to you, so take it from me:  You are just as ugly as her, but even uglier for saying such insults out loud. Publically. Who would be caught dead with you after insults like that.  She's not faking it in bed bec of your ugliness. She's faking it bec you are rude.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #541 on: September 06, 2018, 02:00:38 AM »
So, he is closing with the pre-recorded tell-tale heart story.

This story has no relevance to the unusual or paranormal.  It is a sick, sadistic history of a cruel, long murder of an old man for no good reason by an awful young man.

I understand the need for occasional pre-recordings, but this one is simply without any merit and is rather obscene.  What kind of person likes it?  A person who empathizes more with a murderer than a victim, I guess.  Utterly creepy.  It would be better just to have Tom read the news again, or read jokes.

What do they gain by saving 15 minutes, when they both came back on to say goodnight?  Do you think the "goodnight" is pre-recorded too?  Gaaaasp.  So, they DO skip out early.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #542 on: September 06, 2018, 02:07:23 AM »
It's one thing never to compliment his SO's on the air.(sin of omission).  And another thing to constantly compliment underwear models and actresses who were underwear modes (sin of insensitivity).  BUT, isn't it another thing entirely to actually play INSULTING bumper music (sin of rudeness)?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #543 on: September 06, 2018, 03:47:40 AM »
And by the way, George, if you think she's ugly, have you taken a good look in the mirror lately. You've probably brow-beaten her so much like this, that she won't stand up to you, so take it from me:  You are just as ugly as her, but even uglier for saying such insults out loud. Publically. Who would be caught dead with you after insults like that.  She's not faking it in bed bec of your ugliness. She's faking it bec you are rude.

Tommee is obese, not ugly.  Some would consider him quite handsome. 

George needs to look beyond size and be kinder to his friend.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #544 on: September 06, 2018, 07:09:39 AM »

That's why he makes her wear a veil, even during intimate moments.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #545 on: September 06, 2018, 07:21:00 AM »

I resemble that remark.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #546 on: September 06, 2018, 07:22:35 AM »
Gnoory read some lines from the Alex Jones and Rubio confrontation. Some nice new clips for the sound board ;)
I'm sorry I missed that.  I'd love to hear Jorch saying "dumbass" and "little gangster thug."  ;) ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #547 on: September 06, 2018, 07:26:10 AM »

I'm sure this car is trying to look beyond Tommee's size.  ;) ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"oooohhh... my aching chassis!"
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #548 on: September 06, 2018, 07:27:40 AM »
And by the way, George, if you think she's ugly, have you taken a good look in the mirror lately.

Which George Noory do you think is the most handsome?  :P  ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #549 on: September 06, 2018, 07:37:55 AM »

Ha, ha, ha.  ;D  I wonder if there's really just a bunch of Jorch impersonators?  Maybe that's where all the Saddam Hussein impersonators ended up. ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #550 on: September 06, 2018, 09:02:18 AM »

Yeah, Tom is handsome.  And smart.  Anyone that can navigate George must be a genius.  And Tom has a very nice voice, too.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #551 on: September 06, 2018, 09:05:37 AM »
Ha, ha, ha.  ;D  I wonder if there's really just a bunch of Jorch impersonators?  Maybe that's where all the Saddam Hussein impersonators ended up. ;)
Oh, no!  My karma dispenser is empty again!  Please transfer my last allocation to this post here  :)!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #552 on: September 06, 2018, 09:12:22 AM »

I wanted to "weigh" in, but I just can't think of George that way right now.  It's a good thing I don't know where his signed fan photo is (Yes, I AM speshul!) because if I knew where it was, I might deface it.  He wrote the wrong fan name on it anyhow.  I am NOT Karen.  Pea brain.

The audacity of a celeb to insinuate that an SO is ugly, when his own portrait is all photoshop, toupee, make-up, dye, and a wax job.  Do any of you other hairy men wax?  It is a bit foo-foo, isn't it?  And, it's a look that can't be maintained bec it has to grow out in order to be waxed again.  Is chest hair over a  t-shirt collar really that big of a deal?

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #553 on: September 06, 2018, 09:15:14 AM »
Does this mean Noory could be subpoenaed too?   ;D

I *think* everybody here, both sides of the aisle would LOVE to see Jorge under the interrogation light. He would melt faster than the Wicked Witch of the West. I would even buy a Coast Insider if they put the video up  ;D

I would love to know how many of Jorge regulars (especilaly in that awful first block of "news") are just guests paying Jorge so they can have a regular spot to promote their webiste.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #554 on: September 06, 2018, 11:35:35 AM »
I wanted to "weigh" in, but I just can't think of George that way right now.  It's a good thing I don't know where his signed fan photo is (Yes, I AM speshul!) because if I knew where it was, I might deface it.  He wrote the wrong fan name on it anyhow.  I am NOT Karen.  Pea brain.

The audacity of a celeb to insinuate that an SO is ugly, when his own portrait is all photoshop, toupee, make-up, dye, and a wax job.  Do any of you other hairy men wax?  It is a bit foo-foo, isn't it?  And, it's a look that can't be maintained bec it has to grow out in order to be waxed again.  Is chest hair over a  t-shirt collar really that big of a deal?
what about a neckbeard ?
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/