Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12143865 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #74100 on: January 11, 2019, 11:45:58 AM »
I can take PayPal or I have a friend in Florida who you can send Money Orders to.

Pay u for what? Lol
I'M ALPHA AF

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74101 on: January 11, 2019, 11:46:25 AM »
Dude that was fron 4 days ago. Obsessed much?

Sorry little lady, but I've been busy on the Nuclear Waste route.  Everybody knows that Haji has those scoped and it's been double shifts for some of us, fm time to time.   It's been tough  working in time for the gym and I'm afraid that you don't rate as highly in my life as moving iron.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #74102 on: January 11, 2019, 11:48:38 AM »
Good morning forum. I think she didn’t pay her internet bill. She used the Telos excuse the first of last month. She’s waiting for her monthly money, which may not be coming in if Neeley kept all her subscription money. Is it a coincidence that LNM went down at the same time over money ?  Perhaps Neeley really did abscond with all the subscriptions.

I think all of the things people here are posting have validity and are at least possible if not likely. She may have money issues, got triggered by the technical issues, may have new legal issues, etc.

However, my gut tells me she is in the throes of a major depressive episode (not sure the trigger exactly, though have unprovable theories) and actually unable to function, hence the radio (and all-encompassing) silence. I suspect she is also wracked with self-recriminations for not behaving in a professional way the way Art would have expected her to, a terrible self-inflicted emotional torture chamber and prison. She knows she's trashing his legacy, but just isn't up for carrying it forward as she imagines he would have wanted it to be (again, her version of what Art might have wanted).

This is a pattern that has repeated over the last two years, even prior to Art's death. Missing shows, replays, excuses that don't hold up over time, etc. Suggests (again, speculation), possibly a bipolar issue or other complex psychological issues going on. At least that's what it looks like from a big picture overview perspective...
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74103 on: January 11, 2019, 11:48:45 AM »
Before all of this drama started Heather's fans only knew of a Welfare check as something that comes in the mail once a month..
And that's karma baby!    ;D

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74104 on: January 11, 2019, 11:49:36 AM »
Omg is this fo real? Time to drink and pass out. I cant take this. Heather art would not ever accept this. Shame on u

I don't know which is worse.  Your whimpering or your simpering.  Beta baby, beta all the way....

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #74105 on: January 11, 2019, 11:50:26 AM »
Well is everyone happy now? You all wanted her to be dead or fail. Shouldn't u all be partying now? Angie should be throwing u all a celebration party
I'M ALPHA AF

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74106 on: January 11, 2019, 11:51:37 AM »
Does this include peeing on cats?  I find it amusing how bothered and upset Miller gets when folks point out  that he is definitely 100% Beta.     Cheer up Miller lad, the B in beta stands for BEER.  However based on your story about the ex wife I believe you skip Beta and go straight for the C's, you're a Cuck.
That's a hard truth.  Not that hard is a word ever used in the same sentence about Betaboimiller.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #74107 on: January 11, 2019, 11:51:42 AM »
I don't know which is worse.  Your whimpering or your simpering.  Beta baby, beta all the way....

Are u angies husband???
I'M ALPHA AF

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #74108 on: January 11, 2019, 11:51:47 AM »
I wonder how much moolah has gone there?

... and that's another thing, that screenshot took a while to load. Am I correct that having a website with a mostly black/black screen might take longer to load fully? Or is that out of date info? If correct, not a wise choice from HW or the code nannies.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74109 on: January 11, 2019, 11:52:40 AM »
Im drunk and thinking about killing myself.  Why should i keep on living anyway?
Obviously, you got past this.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #74110 on: January 11, 2019, 11:54:12 AM »
Obviously, you got past this.

He can’t do anything right.
Are we having fun yet?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #74111 on: January 11, 2019, 11:54:25 AM »
Yes my mistake!

You of all people, @DynamoHum, are forgiven... in advance!  ;D

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74112 on: January 11, 2019, 11:54:50 AM »
Ive been thru suicide prevention many times. I should be dead by now
There is a reason that you have failed at suicide.  It's because you are not supposed to be dead.  Dumbass.  Pick up some fucking weights.  They'll change your life.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #74113 on: January 11, 2019, 11:55:19 AM »
Everything is good!

So happy to hear this good news! I don't recall, what's his first name please?  :)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #74114 on: January 11, 2019, 11:55:46 AM »
YEAH
<throws coffee pot against the wall>

LOL!