Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12135112 times)

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #67335 on: December 21, 2018, 07:36:25 PM »
Regardless, there is absolutely no legal basis for any of these actions to be taken. Being a morally compromised, self-medicating with whatever person and living a fantasy based on a foundation of lies does not give any legal authorities the right to invade her home and her privacy. Not until she commits an actual act of harm to herself or someone else. Maybe-could-might possibilities without a documentable basis of acts or specific statements intending imminent harm towards herself or others is not a basis for intervention or action. It's the just how the law and personal privacy works, whether we like it or not.

"Welfare Checks" are routinely done by police and while the person can refuse the police can still knock and ask (though, as you mention, not "invade her home and privacy." And Nevada has like other States has the "mental health if possible danger to self or others" hold deal, I think called L2K there but, again there is paperwork and a process since it is somewhat drastic (if the person is not agreeing to it) but the threat of potential harm to self and others- not actual  - is sufficient?

https://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-433A.html

Apparently some politician got caught up in this! They took his sword!
https://lasvegassun.com/news/2013/jan/26/legal-2000-authority-allowed-police-hospitalize-as/

ps: I'm not advocating anything and have conflicted views on civil commitments, involuntary holds, etc.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #67336 on: December 21, 2018, 07:38:22 PM »
If only those were coffee pots! ;D
is that heather?..I haven't seen a photo with that side view

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #67337 on: December 21, 2018, 07:40:41 PM »
>^..^<

While I normally don't eat candy, today I broke down and got a Hershey bar for 79 cents. The network music has got to me.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #67338 on: December 21, 2018, 07:41:45 PM »
>^..^<

While I normally don't eat candy, today I broke down and got a Hershey bar for 79 cents. The network music has got to me.

With or without almonds?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #67339 on: December 21, 2018, 07:42:29 PM »
With or without almonds?
One would hope almonds or hazelnuts (but I don't think Hershey makes those?)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #67340 on: December 21, 2018, 07:43:24 PM »
Everyone is so tense lately...

Thanks, Spookcat, loved this! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #67341 on: December 21, 2018, 07:43:35 PM »
With or without almonds?
Without almonds, although come to think of it that would have been good as well. Probably the first chocolate bar I bought in a couple years. Funny that I remember them being much bigger and thicker, so either they have shrunk or I am remembering them with my childhood hands.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #67342 on: December 21, 2018, 07:45:16 PM »
Sweetcheeks!!!! LOL Is it sick that I love it?

I dunno, PD, but if you are, so am I... every time she writes that! +1 btw
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #67343 on: December 21, 2018, 07:45:55 PM »
Without almonds, although come to think of it that would have been good as well. Probably the first chocolate bar I bought in a couple years.

I wasn't even hungry, and now I want one, too.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #67344 on: December 21, 2018, 07:46:31 PM »
Few weeks ago Heather informed everybody that her money reserve is getting very dangerously low.I think she called it her "red fund".
She also said on one of her shows that Airyn cut off all communication with her and her children and forbid Heather to come to their house.
So that eliminates possibility of Heather asking Airyn for money to survive since Heather's subscriptions to her show are almost nonexistent now.
Heather's stress level is getting very high, she is acting very irrational lately, she is getting very desperate, emotionally and financially.
Combine that with her friendly relation with alcohol and various drugs,including antidepressant drugs, and add her guns to the mix
this might be the right combo for a spectacular very tragic finale of her On Air performance.

Authorities should go and take away her guns and other weapons she has, including her big knives and swords.
I'm worried about Airyn and her kids safety.
Maybe couple of months in metal institution being observed by skilled psychiatrists be what is best for Heather Wade and her neighbors.
Red flags are all over her irrational and depressed behaviors. Hopefully authorities will get to her before is too late.

Is this real ?? This feels like a put on but I don't know why.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #67345 on: December 21, 2018, 07:47:05 PM »
>^..^<

Do we need to hold a candlelight vigil?
Are we having fun yet?

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #67346 on: December 21, 2018, 07:47:53 PM »
I hadn't. It is beautiful. Thought I would share it with the gang

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He could have done so much better with that hair. especially with modern products.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #67347 on: December 21, 2018, 07:49:35 PM »
I wasn't even hungry, and now I want one, too.
It was worth it. Everyone needs some chocolate this time of year.

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #67348 on: December 21, 2018, 07:51:14 PM »
Regardless, there is absolutely no legal basis for any of these actions to be taken. Being a morally compromised, self-medicating with whatever person and living a fantasy based on a foundation of lies does not give any legal authorities the right to invade her home and her privacy. Not until she commits an actual act of harm to herself or someone else. Maybe-could-might possibilities without a documentable basis of acts or specific statements intending imminent harm towards herself or others is not a basis for intervention or action. It's the just how the law and personal privacy works, whether we like it or not.

This is all just a ruse. Think Andy Kaufman, only better.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #67349 on: December 21, 2018, 07:51:16 PM »
I’m not calling in, I have no desire to get up at 5am to try and call in. I hope I never have to speak to her again! Guessing loads of people have sent screenies into Wad, so no doubt it will add to the funtimes for any potential meltdown. In an ideal world she would apologise, that’s actually what I want, and to be honest it’s not a big ask. Every single person that sends her a screenshot reminds her of all the lies she has told. Who knows what will happen.

Sadly, @DynamoHum, I don't think that's true. In her mind and in her reality, she has been justified and right in everything she has said and done. In her mind she is the victim being harrassed. She does not believe she has lied, whatever she said was justified in the moment (I was trying to make her mad, the police told me... etc.) to make herself look the victim and/or innocent. Bottom line: she absolutely doesn't care what anyone thinks and will enjoy being defiant, even when it clearly will harm her to do so. And right now, because she lives in a fantasy world of her own creation, she doesn't see that she's heading straight for trouble.

Sad to say this all, but true.  :P