Author Topic: The Legendary Art Bell  (Read 284024 times)

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
Re: The Legendary Art Bell
« Reply #1590 on: September 10, 2022, 11:05:04 AM »
Do we know how many SIT shows there are? In total Art did approximately 1900 C2C shows but surely they are not all SIT. I think SIT ranges from 93 through 04. Almost like Ramona was sort of the cut-off which I would agree with BTW.

There are an elusive 70-90 out there that I can't find anywhere, and I have come across many little goldmines on the net over the years.

I had the ultimate torrent than another one, that had a couple hundred extra shows but my hard drive crashed. You should post them somewhere, if you have that many shows.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1591 on: September 10, 2022, 11:22:06 AM »
I had the ultimate torrent than another one, that had a couple hundred extra shows but my hard drive crashed. You should post them somewhere, if you have that many shows.
I'll look for a way. In total 110 or more GB's.

I have that torrent you refer to from 2013. It's not too bad at all. Some repeats and incorrect dates but who cares when you consider the effort put out by WillyDee and others who were responsible for it. I also have a separate or "Main" library that has over 1000. Some are longer or fuller versions of shows that are in the torrent but there are several hundred (most) that are not in the torrent. I have everything backed up like my life depends on it. It's taken 22 years to amass this nerdy library.

The SIT site you brought to my attention is pretty good too. After an exhaustive search I found two that I did not have. Thanks for that. Did the 5 donation and it unlocks alot of content and playlists. You can also download directly from those lists as opposed to recording streams like I brought to your attention.

I'm babbling.
Happy Saturday everybody.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1592 on: September 12, 2022, 12:27:26 AM »
The more I listen to current C2C shows, the more I dislike the old school entertaining topics of Bigfoot and that stuff.

Art Bell had people on in a different era talking about this stuff. And, let's admit it, it was theater of the mind for the most part.

One thing I can say though, so many of those political people back in the 90s talking about what the Democrats wanted to do, where they were going to take the country, what the long plan was, those cats were way too right.

Another group of Art's guests who kind of got things right where the UFO folks. We have government video to confirm that.
Eh, nevermind...

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #1593 on: September 12, 2022, 01:11:40 AM »
I was listening to Art on my tablet while shaving a couple days ago.  It was open lines and wasn't dated but there were enough clues to figure out the month and year.  For one thing, Art talked about the Mars Pathfinder which was getting ready to land on the red planet.  NASA was worried about a major dust storm that was going on and they were wondering if they should change the landing spot.  (It landed on July 4, 1997.)  One guy asked Art about Mel's Hole and that he would like to get in contact with him.  Art went into a lengthy explanation as to why that wouldn't be possible, because he, (Art) had given Mel his solemn vow not to release his (Mel's) phone number, and that he would never go back on his word.  During a news break, it was announced that the Senate wanted to pass some type of health care bill and President Clinton promised that he would veto it if it came to his desk.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1594 on: September 14, 2022, 09:22:17 AM »
Check this out. The Art Bell nuggets you find with just a little looking. No audio, but this is very handy to collector like myself. If anyone cares to do some counting please report back the number of shows that Art did. You have to scroll way down to find the goods.

https://scratchpad.fandom.com/wiki/Coast_to_Coast_AM_-_Index_of_Guest_Appearances

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #1595 on: September 14, 2022, 05:00:54 PM »
I'M ALPHA AF

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1596 on: September 14, 2022, 05:58:35 PM »

..really?  "How's the FAM?"  ???

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #1597 on: September 14, 2022, 06:54:07 PM »

I like it.  This man should be an actor.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1598 on: September 24, 2022, 12:22:35 AM »
U7 Radio has a ghost to ghost with Art filling in for George Noory.  Yeah, I'll pass. Sad vibe.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1599 on: September 24, 2022, 08:39:45 AM »
U7 Radio has a ghost to ghost with Art filling in for George Noory.  Yeah, I'll pass. Sad vibe.
@sean92008 Do you mean George filling in for Art? That's 2002. Yeah. Pass. If not 02, what year are you referring to? I gotta know!

Speaking of Ghost to Ghost, SIT has 2005 up. Listened to it yesterday and it's a pretty good one. One caller that I can't stand is some obvious mexi-fry calls in and softly boasts about putting baby powder on the car bumper and parking on the haunted tracks of San Antonio where the school bus was hit with all the kids. Art seems to not like it.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1600 on: September 24, 2022, 10:19:06 AM »
@sean92008 Do you mean George filling in for Art? That's 2002. Yeah. Pass. If not 02, what year are you referring to? I gotta know!

Speaking of Ghost to Ghost, SIT has 2005 up. Listened to it yesterday and it's a pretty good one. One caller that I can't stand is some obvious mexi-fry calls in and softly boasts about putting baby powder on the car bumper and parking on the haunted tracks of San Antonio where the school bus was hit with all the kids. Art seems to not like it.

No, it was Art saying that he was filling in for George. You could hear it in Art's voice, he didn't like saying that or he was just blue in mood. I didn't listen long enough to see if they might have done a Somewhere in Time date announcement. The quality of the audio was very good
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1601 on: September 24, 2022, 10:45:51 AM »
No, it was Art saying that he was filling in for George. You could hear it in Art's voice, he didn't like saying that or he was just blue in mood. I didn't listen long enough to see if they might have done a Somewhere in Time date announcement. The quality of the audio was very good
Hmm. I'll find it later. Determined.  Art hosts 03 but is in a great mood and was not "filling in" so it's going to be 04 or later. BTW 03 is one of the best if I recall.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1602 on: September 24, 2022, 10:50:47 AM »
Hmm. I'll find it later. Determined.  Art hosts 03 but is in a great mood and was not "filling in" so it's going to be 04 or later. BTW 03 is one of the best if I recall.

I did not listen long at all, I switched to the Ultimate Art Bell Channel. What I perceived in a few minutes I listened was that the people calling in were stupid. George sNoory listeners. 

I do not know what time during the show I started listening. Maybe it was a good beginning and the level of callers made him depressed. He did seem to be talking a little lower and softer for the time as well.

I'm pretty sure the show history will say if AB was there or was filling in. Heck, Maybe he was doing a regular show, but they wanted him to say "filling in" just like the new troup of weekenders do...
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1603 on: September 24, 2022, 07:14:45 PM »
SIT... AKA a reminder why George sNoory sucks.

Michio Kaku 9+24+97
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1604 on: September 24, 2022, 07:49:42 PM »
How does George Fucking sNoory still have a job?  He STILL DOESN'T GET IT!

KSM is listening intently and taking notes...

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...