Author Topic: The Ads You See  (Read 3209 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
The Ads You See
« on: September 11, 2019, 07:42:46 PM »
Lately when signed in here I've been getting the Herbs for weak urine stream ad complete with diagram that looks at first glance like the female anatomy. I don't have a weak urine stream so adsense is way off on this one.

I do see ads for women's shoes and sandals etc.

I've yet to see any enlargement ads. Although that ad, I might click on! Coz good lord I got me a little one.

For awhile I got a lot of cookware ads..  ???

As well as a smattering of musical software ads.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: The Ads You See
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 07:34:48 AM »
Well. This is disheartening. I've been getting great boho chic fashion ads. Even started my own collection. Now this greets me this morning.  JC Penney. And it looks like full grown size 😾. I'm holding out for a better ad before I click today

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 09:50:10 AM »
I see no Ads whatsoever and my ad blocker is OFF.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 09:51:43 AM »

I'm jealous.
The ads I see now are bigger in size than they used to be.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 03:28:34 PM »
I'm getting ads for toenail clippers since someone posted the pic of Kolby's toes.
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 05:27:14 PM »
@ShayP How can that be? AdSense is an html code pasted into the back end of the board.

I want to see Kcraft Dinner beer ads. Mmmm Kraft dinner. Hmmm Craft beeeer.

Mmmm

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 05:30:22 PM »

The ads I see now are bigger in size than they used to be.
@anniem Me too. They're huge now. Just in the past two weeks or so..

@TigerLily I really like your new AV btw. It's nice :)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 05:43:01 PM »
@ShayP How can that be? AdSense is an html code pasted into the back end of the board.

I want to see Kcraft Dinner beer ads. Mmmm Kraft dinner. Hmmm Craft beeeer.

Mmmm

@KSM  I don't know man.  It's part of my anti-virus software and I can just turn stuff on and off any time I want.  I have it turned off for here.  Nonetheless...I still see no ads.

Your Kcraft dinner remark made me think of that crappy boxed mac & cheese.  I would like some now however my diet will not permit it.  I digress.  BUT!  With your affinity for craft beers I could concoct a nice beer & cheddar soup for you.  Top it with some rye croutons or whatever toasted hearty bread you like.  Mmmmm...

I got sidetracked.  Sorry.  Cheers!  :D

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 05:49:16 PM »
@KSM  I don't know man.  It's part of my anti-virus software and I can just turn stuff on and off any time I want.  I have it turned off for here.  Nonetheless...I still see no ads.

Your Kcraft dinner remark made me think of that crappy boxed mac & cheese.  I would like some now however my diet will not permit it.  I digress.  BUT!  With your affinity for craft beers I could concoct a nice beer & cheddar soup for you.  Top it with some rye croutons or whatever toasted hearty bread you like.  Mmmmm...

@ShayP   You need to get the Ads to show.  I clicked on the friendly  looking lady that Bart had tried to warn me off of and  I have entered a whole new world.

A world of Full Grown.   It's pretty awesome.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 06:00:34 PM »

@ShayP   You need to get the Ads to show.  I clicked on the friendly  looking lady that Bart had tried to warn me off of and  I have entered a whole new world.

A world of Full Grown.   It's pretty awesome.

@Walks_At_Night  I can't Walks, unless there's something I'm missing.  I'm not tech savvy.   :'(  But I very much appreciate that young lady in the pic.  Definitely in my wheelhouse.  I also love the shade of blue in that checkerboard print she is wearing.  Very cute.   :)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 06:10:07 PM »
@Walks_At_Night  I can't Walks, unless there's something I'm missing.  I'm not tech savvy.   :'(  But I very much appreciate that young lady in the pic.  Definitely in my wheelhouse.  I also love the shade of blue in that checkerboard print she is wearing.  Very cute.   :)

Well just like click everywhere baby. Maybe there is a trap door or something.     ;)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2019, 06:14:16 PM »
Well just like click every where baby. Maybe there is a trap door or something.     ;)

Could it be a portal? GNS
Are we having fun yet?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2019, 06:17:47 PM »
Could it be a portal? GNS

If it is then Shay needs to find it.  He might could do something with affluent single ladies.  Hell they probably have even used a rotary phone,

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

skittles

• KNYE
  • The avatar formerly known as pawpourri
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2019, 06:44:11 PM »
If it is then Shay needs to find it.  He might could do something with affluent single ladies.  Hell they probably have even used a rotary phone,

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

A word, guys.  Please be very careful with some of those dating (baiting) sites.  Lots of scammers out there.  Two acquaintances were grifted out of hundreds of dollars by "a soldier who lost his gun and needed to buy a replacement before his sergeant found out" and "an oilman who needed to invest in some new derricks".

No mention yet of a Nigerian prince.   ::)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2019, 06:50:36 PM »

The Kraft Dinner I refer to is indeed the stuff in the box. For awhile in my 20's I had no choice but to rely on that at least four days a week. I got pretty good with it too, very krafty if you will 8) Of course you can toss in a wiener in the while it boils or better yet I used to buy a bulk pack of chicken backs and cook those to peel the cooked meat off of. Then add it to the KD and throw in a can of cream o' mushroom soup and bake it like a casserole. Grab a piece of bread cut it into squares and crisp it up in a hot buttered pan for croutons to top it all off. oh yeah, add some garlic and or onion powder to the butter and really flavor those fuckers up.

My wife fly's to Baltimore on Saturday so I'll be pulling out some of my old poor days recipes. For fun! Not necessity. Got some Sapporo Ichiban noodle recipes as well. Ketchup soup anybody?

Ok, back to the ads.