Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125446 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2018, 05:28:34 PM »
I came in early to get a good seat.
Spookcats next installment should be a classic.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2018, 03:04:09 AM »
Summary for December 14, 2018

Show Time
  • 12:02 - Chanting, no Heather. Ruh row.

As a side now, it looks like her slogan has changed to "Carpe Noctum" (which should be "Noctem") on her website.

ETA: Urban Dictionary says "noctum" means hell, so maybe that's what she means? I was assuming she wanted night.
  • Someone on her The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade fans (closed group) just called the sheriff for a wellness check, they're freaking out. They were claiming she was physically attacked by the guy who objected to her booting her guest the other night who called her unprofessional. I posted that and her snarky response a while back tonight. I wonder if she flipped in a bipolar or chemically-induced way into a depression or rage kicked off by the Kolby fiasco making her look stupid and then that post? Total speculation.

But someone there did call the sheriff, and they've tried calling her phone lines, keep getting hung up on. KCAA cut her stream and is going to something else, is in commercials apparently. Ok, back to the monks there. Yikes!

Very strange.

Another dramatic storm?
  • Heather shows up TWO HOURS LATE
  • She starts lashing out at KOLBY/COLBY for the confusing situation this morning.  "This is not something I would expect from Kolby in Wisconsin."
  • Heather blames being up all night on messages and emails. So her listeners are at fault for her getting to bed late and thus waking up late.
  • Heather is really rude but the guest is surprisingly generous and willing to do the remaining scheduled time
  • Heather swears on the air saying "No one gives a damn if I live or die."
  • Another statement saying if she could go back in time, she would go back and tell Art to wait one more day.
  • Then she proceeds to berate a caller because he doesn't know about the Kolby/Colby situation.
  • When asked if she's seen Napoleon Dynamite "I don't get to watch movies, all I get to do is work"
  • She “found” Ron Mallett. Except he first appeared with Art on C2C in 2006. And with Noory about 5 times before he ever appeared on MITD.
  • "Then he killed himself." SECOND time tonight she's brought up Art's suicide.
  • Heather talks about how she should be fired. But wouldn't she be firing herself?
  • @damon calls and tells Heather to get out of Pahrump and go to family and friends, when Heather responds that she doesn't have any family, he tells her to "stop using Art Bell as a fucking crutch" and gets Dumped.

Ended the Drama at page 4340

Other news:

Also my cat died...
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2018, 03:26:56 AM »

Show Time
  • Heather shows up TWO HOURS LATE
  • She starts lashing out at KOLBY/COLBY for the confusing situation this morning.  "This is not something I would expect from Kolby in Wisconsin."
  • Heather blames being up all night on messages and emails. So her listeners are at fault for her getting to bed late and thus waking up late.
  • Heather is really rude but the guest is surprisingly generous and willing to do the remaining scheduled time
  • Heather swears on the air saying "No one gives a damn if I live or die."
  • Another statement saying if she could go back in time, she would go back and tell Art to wait one more day.
  • Then she proceeds to berate a caller because he doesn't know about the Kolby/Colby situation.
  • When asked if she's seen Napoleon Dynamite "I don't get to watch movies, all I get to do is work"
  • "Then he killed himself." SECOND time tonight she's brought up Art's suicide.
  • Heather talks about how she should be fired. But wouldn't she be firing herself?
  • @damon calls and tells Heather to get out of Pahrump and go to family and friends, when Heather responds that she doesn't have any family, he tells her to "stop using Art Bell as a fucking crutch" and gets Dumped.

Ended the Drama at page 4340

Other news:

Also my cat died...
Thanks for the report @Spookcat .

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2018, 04:15:35 AM »
Deep condolences on your cat. I had mine for 18-years and he still visits occasionally in dreams.
Merry Christmas

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2018, 05:35:51 AM »
@BartEllProducer I Nominate @Spookcat for HOF for unwavering devotion to the summaries in the face of adversity.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2018, 05:39:55 AM »
@BartEllProducer I Nominate @Spookcat for HOF for unwavering devotion to the summaries in the face of adversity.

Meow. I'd prefer purple boxes or a nickname. I don't feel like I'm HOF material.  >^~.~^<

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2018, 05:47:42 AM »
Meow. I'd prefer purple boxes or a nickname. I don't feel like I'm HOF material.  >^~.~^<

You need something special because you are a treasure for us.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Belles

• Purps
  • KNYE
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2018, 06:24:59 AM »

Now wait a second.  I requested purple boxes day before yesterday.. I bet you get your purple boxes. 

Bart likes  you. He has no clue I exist.

Wow, I sound like a celebrity radio host, all whiny.  I am also a no show at times.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2018, 07:51:03 AM »
Now wait a second.  I requested purple boxes day before yesterday.. I bet you get your purple boxes. 

Wow, I sound like a celebrity radio host, all whiny.  I am also a no show at times.

I like you @Belles

And thanks for the great summary @Spookcat

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2018, 11:14:09 AM »

Spooks asked for purple a few weeks back, too.
I tried making one but it looked like shit.
Maybe one day.

I know who you are, @Belles
I remember when a MITD show hit too close for home for you and Dave encouraged you to stick around for the rest of the show.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2018, 01:46:13 PM »
Also my cat died...
So sorry to hear about your cat  :'(

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2018, 03:39:47 PM »

I second that !! What an amazing job.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2018, 03:42:09 PM »
SpookCat. I missed what happened to your cat, so sorry.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2018, 03:47:13 PM »
Deep condolences for the loss of your cat, @Spookcat  :(

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2018, 07:59:32 PM »
Thank you all. Today, I'm a happy cat lady. Feeling better than yesterday, there are still tears, but I'm alright. >^~.~^<

visitors can't see pics , please register or login