Author Topic: Coast to Coast am with Connie Willis  (Read 12313 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast am with Connie Willis
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 01:33:17 PM »
Connie Willis live on youtube just before her c2cam guest host show last night:

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2018, 11:18:51 PM »
$29.95 for Derek Tyler's paperback book on Amazon?  Price has got to come down.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2018, 11:50:42 PM »
Tyler needs to take a chill pill or take a toke from a funny cigarette.  Dude comes across as way too nervous.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2018, 11:52:28 PM »
Now he thinks the plane that crashed into the WTC was a hologram. Tyler's a nut and should be on medication.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2018, 12:28:05 AM »
Connie tonight told everybody to turn back the clocks   ;D

Ghost voice show tonight

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2019, 02:13:26 AM »
It's been a minute since I've tuned in to C2C and I enjoyed listening to the Connie W. laid-back style of woo.  Coast can't pay the bills if they rely solely on my desultory attendance, so there MUST be some regulars who appreciate her as well. Right? Has to be.

or not...who knows. Still, it was nice to spend the night with Connie

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2019, 01:38:12 PM »
It wasn't too long ago (I can't recall when) but Connie Willis was supposed to do open lines for the second half of the show.  However she spent all but 20 minutes rambling senselessly about stuff she was interested in and what has been happening blah blah blah.  The woman is a ditz.

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2020, 09:15:07 AM »
It wasn't too long ago (I can't recall when) but Connie Willis was supposed to do open lines for the second half of the show.  However she spent all but 20 minutes rambling senselessly about stuff she was interested in and what has been happening blah blah blah.  The woman is a ditz.

Maybe she didn't have any callers. sNoory's "Sad Pack" get on so frequently maybe that's evidence of not that many callers are out there.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2020, 10:16:52 AM »
Maybe she didn't have any callers. sNoory's "Sad Pack" get on so frequently maybe that's evidence of not that many callers are out there.

Or listeners

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2020, 06:16:18 PM »
I don't know why, but that selfie YouTube of her getting doughnuts and milk at a drive-in window before the show has a strange attraction for me.  It's comfortably numbing.  "Watch this."  And I did.  More than once.  Twice as many times if you count the fact that the YouTube duplicates itself halfway thru.

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2021, 07:54:57 AM »
A new entrant into the "most mentally ill ever" guest on C2C sweepstakes.....Connie's guest last night, Matthew Roberts.  The irony of this is last night's fruitcake was an "oh shit, we have to have a guest" emergency fill in for the scheduled fruitcake who had mysteriously disappeared.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2021, 08:15:45 AM »
A new entrant into the "most mentally ill ever" guest on C2C sweepstakes.....Connie's guest last night, Matthew Roberts.  The irony of this is last night's fruitcake was an "oh shit, we have to have a guest" emergency fill in for the scheduled fruitcake who had mysteriously disappeared.

This Roberts guy may have a shot at Dietrich's title then?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2021, 08:58:06 AM »
Did the original guest ever get tracked down?

Willis is so fucking annoying. I really do hear a lot of Heather Wade there. You know, playing the role of a radio host, what radio hosts are supposed to say. That fake active listening crap. Really difficult to be listening to and trying to pay attention. I had it on for background noise, when I shower, when I do stuff in the garage...  I did notice that she said that their original guest was missing a couple-three times. It was almost like she was trying to increase the drama.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2021, 09:06:47 AM »
I remember an old show, probably Hily Rose was hosting, when the guest was calling from his motel hideout.  Hiding from the government.  His phone went dead during the program.  Apparently the Coast producer called the motel office enough to get the clerk to go check on the guy.  He was sitting on the bed with the phone to his ear.  He thought the show had gone to break.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2021, 09:22:07 AM »
⬆️⬆️⬆️

Hahahahaha!  Classic! Was it a portal?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Eh, nevermind...