Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12134883 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #83790 on: February 12, 2019, 09:01:18 PM »
At this point there's an error message tattooed to Heather's forehead

Is that a new one or was it there but not visible in the photos of herself she published?  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #83791 on: February 12, 2019, 09:04:49 PM »
Just a quick heads-up, dear Ellgab friends, I will most likely be offline much of the night, and will be listening to MITD while working on my music lead sheets, etc. Dave is having Steven Vedro, who wrote a book called Digital Dharma, which I bought and really liked a number of years back. I suggested him for a guest to Michelle a while back, and am very excited he'll be on. I've wanted to hear him talk for years, and now they're doing it! YAY!

I have no idea what he is like or if he will be a good guest, but I'm hoping he'll be at least as good as his book was, and will talk about how he's updated his ideas.

Have a good night, all, and if you're reading this in the morning or afternoon, have a good one! :D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #83792 on: February 12, 2019, 09:17:09 PM »
Unless she's hoping others who care will call her...  Then, from her script, she'll cry and end up getting to needing financial help...  Or saying that her cats are in a Mexican jail and she needs $5,000 to bribe the officials...

I don't think she is corrupt in this way. Its not in her longer term patterning. She is basically harmless or at least doesn't intend harm or deliberately cause it. I also think this all doesn't have much of anything to do with drugs, just a crap-load of depression and PTSD.  I think she has been fairly honest about things at least as far as she remembers them occasionally with some spin but structurally accurate.

You had said something a couple months ago about mistakes on top of mistakes. That was when you were "in the zone."

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #83793 on: February 12, 2019, 09:21:34 PM »
Just a quick heads-up, dear Ellgab friends, I will most likely be offline much of the night, and will be listening to MITD while working on my music lead sheets, etc. Dave is having Steven Vedro, who wrote a book called Digital Dharma, which I bought and really liked a number of years back. I suggested him for a guest to Michelle a while back, and am very excited he'll be on. I've wanted to hear him talk for years, and now they're doing it! YAY!

I have no idea what he is like or if he will be a good guest, but I'm hoping he'll be at least as good as his book was, and will talk about how he's updated his ideas.

Have a good night, all, and if you're reading this in the morning or afternoon, have a good one! :D

I'd stick with the book, skip the audio version.   +1 for getting the quest. 

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #83794 on: February 12, 2019, 09:52:10 PM »
Just noticed that the 192k stream on KON website is giving the network error message.  It was only the 64k player that was doing that. What does it mean.
Heater is streaming at a higher rate of apathy.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83795 on: February 12, 2019, 10:08:33 PM »
@paladin1991 how are you doing today buddy? How many pages are you behind for todays adventures??
About 10.  How are you doing Damon?  Snowed in here, day off. 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83796 on: February 12, 2019, 10:13:24 PM »
LASHA I STILL AWAIT THE PROOF. HOW DID I BETRAY HEATHER??? IM WINNING AND WINNING.  I GOT BETTER THAN TIGER BLOOD!!!!ALIEN BLOOD BABY.  LOSER.  I DO NOTHING BUT WIN ON EVERYTHING I DO!!!

Make me an egg salad sandwich and a coffee, black.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83797 on: February 12, 2019, 10:21:07 PM »
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I cannot unsee what I just saw! Ack ack ack!  :P

I will NOT re-post those images which may possibly have caused me an intense trauma tonight from seeing them. (Banging desk) Damn it, now I'm going to have to go have an orgasm to recover... and I've been trying to stay away from them! Oh, what a world, what a world!  ::)

Thanks a lot, @Sergeant Major! Phooey!  8) ;D 8)

P.S. +1 if you don't post those again  ;D

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83798 on: February 12, 2019, 10:22:53 PM »
Wasn't it after the IP / Chatroom info came out?
She used to call you her magic penguin.
Hmmmm.  I wonder what it was, exactly, that made her wittle penguin magic.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83799 on: February 12, 2019, 10:24:25 PM »
I think damon is a robot. All the odds stuff like data ot 3po
  You.  Think. 

BuWawahahahahahahahha

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83800 on: February 12, 2019, 10:26:11 PM »
Didn’t Fluffykins just take over ? So the inforcement may be on now. She does love the simulated power penis, now with the patented Streiber Stroker.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #83801 on: February 12, 2019, 10:28:22 PM »
I think damon is a robot. All the odds stuff like data or 3po
I didn't know that you could think @Jedimiller . I thought that you were just a drunk who wants to ruin your liver.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #83802 on: February 12, 2019, 10:29:40 PM »
Not a good investment Spencer.....

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #83803 on: February 12, 2019, 10:30:57 PM »
About 10.  How are you doing Damon?  Snowed in here, day off.
I'm doing very good. I was on a vacation and now I am back home.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #83804 on: February 12, 2019, 10:41:11 PM »
@paladin1991  @Sergeant Major  @FISH  @anniem   @AngiefromNJ  @wr250  @DynamoHum  and @Malliard  for the month of march will be 2348.43893% better then the current month.