Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 581610 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #450 on: October 01, 2019, 06:18:32 PM »
17tth anniversary on Saturday 10/5

I don't know what to do..   same fuckin thing every year. She should dump my ass. Although she'd be downgrading on the physical stuff.

Start off with the walk through the park to stop on the bridge where we got married as is the norm and then make shit up from there ::) How do I kill five hours of the day between the 9am walk and the 5 o clock dinner rez?  Fuck I wish this town had an aquarium rather than first nation shitass bullshit wood carvings of a fucking bear or hawk. I hate them with such a passion for being the whining bottom feeders that they are.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #451 on: October 01, 2019, 06:29:45 PM »

I don't know what to do..   same fuckin thing every year. She should dump my ass. Although she'd be downgrading on the physical stuff.

Start off with the walk through the park to stop on the bridge where we got married as is the norm and then make shit up from there ::) How do I kill five hours of the day between the 9am walk and the 5 o clock dinner rez?  Fuck I wish this town had an aquarium rather than first nation shitass bullshit wood carvings of a fucking bear or hawk. I hate them with such a passion for being the whining bottom feeders that they are.

Foot massage and manipedi. Unless she is into jello wrestling
Are we having fun yet?

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #452 on: October 01, 2019, 06:33:50 PM »

A walk in the park sounds great. On my 25th Mrs. BYU told me when we got up: "25 Years and neither one of us are in jail".

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #453 on: October 01, 2019, 06:41:57 PM »

Yes! Spa day for couples! Massage, manipedi! Facial!

Jello?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #454 on: October 01, 2019, 06:42:50 PM »

Your avatar! Did you know I went to the Guinness brewery this past August?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #455 on: October 01, 2019, 07:18:46 PM »
Always with the feet.  I do the massage thing (not as often as I used to) (nowhere near) We wrestled once and I accidentally broke one of her ribs.. I honestly think she could beat up most men. Hell, she gets paid to order them around all day. One of them, a real big burly guy cries a lot when he can't take it anymore. Lolol  Nice guy though

A walk in the park sounds great. On my 25th Mrs. BYU told me when we got up: "25 Years and neither one of us are in jail".
Yeah the walks and nature stuff is good stuff, we take the current dog (because they seem to die) and it's a nice way to start off. I'll throw in cigars this year! That'll be a first :)

Yes! Spa day for couples! Massage, manipedi! Facial!

Jello?
@anniem Annie, THAT - is actually a great idea!  I've always wanted a facial and I'll get a scalp massage too. +1 thanks.

Your avatar! Did you know I went to the Guinness brewery this past August?
The main, original one In Ireland? Wow, I'm jealous. Did you sample????   My wife saw the one they have in Baltimore of all places.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #456 on: October 01, 2019, 08:02:00 PM »
Always with the feet.  I do the massage thing (not as often as I used to) (nowhere near) We wrestled once and I accidentally broke one of her ribs.. I honestly think she could beat up most men. Hell, she gets paid to order them around all day. One of them, a real big burly guy cries a lot when he can't take it anymore. Lolol  Nice guy though
Yeah the walks and nature stuff is good stuff, we take the current dog (because they seem to die) and it's a nice way to start off. I'll throw in cigars this year! That'll be a first :)
@anniem Annie, THAT - is actually a great idea!  I've always wanted a facial and I'll get a scalp massage too. +1 thanks.
The main, original one In Ireland? Wow, I'm jealous. Did you sample????   My wife saw the one they have in Baltimore of all places.

I just expanded on what GS suggested. It would be nice and relaxing, I hope fun.
I went to the Md one. I have been to England and Scotland, but not Ireland.  I did sample. I corrupted a nephew by letting him sample.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #457 on: October 01, 2019, 08:12:11 PM »

I don't know what to do.. 

Tongue in da butt.
If tongue in da butt is already part of your playtime then I suggest tongue in da butt after the walk through the park.
17th anniversary is the stinky one.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #458 on: October 01, 2019, 08:32:30 PM »
Tongue in da butt.
If tongue in da butt is already part of your playtime then I suggest tongue in da butt after the walk through the park.
17th anniversary is the stinky one.

As an alternative to that tongue thing may I suggest that you and the Mrs. spend the day perusing the George Senda Amazon Wish List?  Very, very romantic.  If you can find the end of it she'll call you her hero and love you forever.

Enjoy!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #459 on: October 01, 2019, 08:36:16 PM »
As an alternative to that tongue thing may I suggest that you and the Mrs. spend the day perusing the George Senda Amazon Wish List?  Very, very romantic.  If you can find the end of it she'll call you her hero and love you forever.

Enjoy!

Assuming he already doesn't have one, who would have the more interesting wish list, Senda or Dietrich?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #460 on: October 01, 2019, 08:40:59 PM »

Enjoy!

LoL @Walks_At_Night +1

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #461 on: October 01, 2019, 08:41:40 PM »
Assuming he already doesn't have one, who would have the more interesting wish list, Senda or Dietrich?

Spookcat, errr, Spookpumpkin, I think Senda wins.

The Grow a Girl Friend and the Handicorn are my two favorites on the Big Mans list.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #462 on: October 01, 2019, 08:56:23 PM »
Spookcat, errr, Spookpumpkin, I think Senda wins.

The Grow a Girl Friend and the Handicorn are my two favorites on the Big Mans list.

Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #463 on: October 01, 2019, 09:06:27 PM »
Speaking of Dietrich, I'm pretty much done with his show and looking for a replacement.  I think I've learned all there is to learn from DDD's show and it is time to move on.  Any suggestions?  It has to be athe "right" kind of show - something to fit into the trajectory laid out below.

Once Siegel took over for Art it was so bad I looked for a replacement.  Settled on Lou Gentile who was an HVAC repair guy/Demonologist but sadly he got ill and died.  I was lost and floundered for sometime until I found Dr. Antonella Carpenter  and her Medical Conspiracy show but that was more of a rubber necking at a horrible accident kind of deal.  You should not look but you do.  That show ended when the Feds thankfully threw her in the clink. Again, I wandered until I found Dietrich, however I think his last 7 hour 20 minute broadcast was the end of the road for me.

Once again, I look for a show that follows the seldom used path that diverges in a wood.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #464 on: October 01, 2019, 09:37:10 PM »

Unlike my usual half-blind, uncoordinated, non-verbal start to most days. Good morning all

HAPPY OCTOBER

Happy October, a good month! Love that image, too! 

And Pluto goes direct tomorrow, gonna see bigtime fireworks in the news for starters. Already showing its influence...

;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb