Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 581636 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #930 on: October 24, 2019, 05:44:17 PM »
Living Dead was one fairly short movie. Walking Dead is a multiple season show. Ergo more time
By that, wouldn’t Walking Dead zombies then take longer to kill?
Merry Christmas

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #931 on: October 24, 2019, 05:44:23 PM »

What a beautiful guy. Great moves. Dancing with two women and flirting with a third. Obviously an early Deadhead
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #932 on: October 24, 2019, 05:48:05 PM »
I would like to find a gentle way to slowly introduce pork chops into my lovemaking. Gonna be a hard sell, but it's worth a try.  If those two things can be brought together then my world will be complete.  A grilled double-cut chop with marsala sauce, butter and herb mash, and roasted green beans on a plate next to and eventually IN the bed..  it can be done.  But how? ???

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #933 on: October 24, 2019, 05:51:39 PM »
By that, wouldn’t Walking Dead zombies then take longer to kill?

Yeeess ... Dont they? I've seen episodes where it basically takes the whole show for one to die and zombie out

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #934 on: October 24, 2019, 05:57:41 PM »
I would like to find a gentle way to slowly introduce pork chops into my lovemaking. Gonna be a hard sell, but it's worth a try.  If those two things can be brought together then my world will be complete.  A grilled double-cut chop with marsala sauce, butter and herb mash, and roasted green beans on a plate next to and eventually IN the bed..  it can be done.  But how? ???

Talk to akwilly. He used his girlfriend as a grill. But all he made were cheese sandwiches. He could give you in-bed cooking tips in exchange for a tasty recipe

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #935 on: October 24, 2019, 06:01:48 PM »

Why should you dance? So when you are old you can be like the Deadhead and finally be a hit with the ladies

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #936 on: October 24, 2019, 06:12:06 PM »
Yeeess ... Dont they? I've seen episodes where it basically takes the whole show for one to die and zombie out

I’ve only seen clips. But it looks like the lawns are always mowed. Who mows the lawns?
Are we having fun yet?

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #937 on: October 24, 2019, 06:18:12 PM »

I know just the girl(s) for you! I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that you need some sweet lovin’ from a BIG girl. Not only will she eat pork chops while in the thrones of love making, she’d likely gobble your knob like a Thanksgiving day turkey drumstick.

Now that I have your attention, would you prefer import or domestic? 

*May be cranky and require flour to find the wet spot. You supply the plastic sheets and she’ll bring the feeding funnel.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #938 on: October 24, 2019, 06:28:06 PM »
I’ve only seen clips. But it looks like the lawns are always mowed. Who mows the lawns?

Biogenetically designed lawn grass. That's what started the whole zombie-thing

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #939 on: October 24, 2019, 06:37:17 PM »
... you need some sweet lovin’ from a BIG girl. Not only will she eat pork chops while in the thrones of love making, she’d likely gobble your knob like a Thanksgiving day turkey drumstick...

That sounds like a potentially really bad idea

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #940 on: October 24, 2019, 06:47:07 PM »

My friend used to imitate Dr. Ruth as part of his routine.  One verbatim (I think) bit that involved using meat to choke his chicken.  Another was a man who used sandpaper...

Details are thin but I remember just enough...
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #941 on: October 24, 2019, 06:47:18 PM »

''I... guess we could use some food in our lovemaking''

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #942 on: October 24, 2019, 07:28:56 PM »
Talk to akwilly. He used his girlfriend as a grill. But all he made were cheese sandwiches. He could give you in-bed cooking tips in exchange for a tasty recipe
He's a cheese sandwich kind o guy. I am not. And I'll go not to far out on a limb here by suggesting the cheese was directly extracted from his girls undercarriage lady-town crevices, anal and otherwise.  YUCK   I've no interest in his recipes nor do I need his cooking tips.

I know just the girl(s) for you! I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that you need some sweet lovin’ from a BIG girl. Not only will she eat pork chops while in the thrones of love making, she’d likely gobble your knob like a Thanksgiving day turkey drumstick.

Now that I have your attention, would you prefer import or domestic? 

*May be cranky and require flour to find the wet spot. You supply the plastic sheets and she’ll bring the feeding funnel.
You again   8)     if I want the sweaty fleshy girthy stinky floppy fatty yucky legs of a land whale wrapped around me I'll go Paris, Kentucky.

@PB   lolol

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #943 on: October 24, 2019, 07:31:32 PM »
Biogenetically designed lawn grass. That's what started the whole zombie-thing

So, is Vera a zombie?
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over