Author Topic: After Midnight  (Read 27221 times)

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
Re: After Midnight
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2019, 05:47:50 AM »
I asked him about that.  He stated that  he owned the condo and paid the mortgage.  I want to know if his mom has to contribute part of her Social Security to that mortgage or 'expenses.'

Does he even have gainful employment?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2019, 09:16:54 AM »
He's now posting on fb that he supports heather wade for president in 2020......I guess that would explain her absence
Now if they run her with Avenatti.... ::) ::) ::)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2019, 09:17:56 AM »
In order to be on a Brooklyn-bound L train, he would have had to be all the way downtown from where he lives, down to 14th St. He's a good 45 minutes or so uptown depending on what route he'd take to go downtown on a Sunday.

I wonder why the L train? It's a line not integrally connected to many other lines, runs between downtown Manhattan and Brooklyn. I wonder if he know a young woman was accidentally killed yesterday at another 14th St. station (there are more than one, connecting to different subway lines).

Mysterious. I hope he didn't act on this. Whatever.
Good sleuthing Aquarius - is this a line that builds up more speed possibly?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2019, 09:18:59 AM »
Dude. Don't you think the post was removed for a reason?

Huh, oh was it now...well doggies... :o

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2019, 09:19:46 AM »
I asked him about that.  He stated that  he owned the condo and paid the mortgage.  I want to know if his mom has to contribute part of her Social Security to that mortgage or 'expenses.'
Oh I think you're in the neighborhood now... :-X

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2019, 04:23:48 PM »
Does he even have gainful employment?
  He must get residuals for being the 'LIT' poster child.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2019, 04:40:12 PM »
  He must get residuals for being the 'LIT' poster child.
I think when youtube demonetized him it all went bad...I wonder why that happened.... ::)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2019, 11:03:02 PM »

If it's NYC and an older building, which it looked like from the one part of a video I saw, it's a co-op, not a condo. A co-op is a uniquely NYC entity, and more complicated than a condo. Many more rules and regulations than a condo. and most boards are much tougher than condo boards or management about who the approve and what they allow to go on. Most NYC buildings older than 10 years are co-ops, condos are relatively new to the scene in NYC.

The short distinction is with a condo, you own the physical apartment or premises. In a co-op, you own a proportion of shares in a cooperative corporation that in turn owns the physical premises. You do NOT own your own walls, floors, etc. you only own shares. So most times you need to get approval for renovations for anything more than paint or redecorating.

They are more protected, or more of a pain in the petunias depending on what you want from them.

I other words, if he lives in a co-op, he needs to watch out for being destructive or causing problems, probably moreso than if he lived in a condo. Just saying... and just fyi.   ::)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2019, 10:18:49 AM »
His apartment is in NYC proper - on 1st Avenue.

The condo (whosever it is) is in a suburb - Pomona, NY.

It's a pedestrian 60s or 70s vintage apartment complex, 2 story iirc.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2019, 10:58:25 AM »
Good sleuthing Aquarius - is this a line that builds up more speed possibly?

No sleuthing involved, but thank you. I lived in Greenwich Village just below 14th St. for many many years, my old stomping grounds. And no NYC subway goes really fast unless the engineer is on something (sigh). I think the top speed might be 40 mph? Not sure. But really most of the time they go at moderate speeds. It is, after all, a very big, very complicated, and very old system.  +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2019, 11:05:27 AM »
His apartment is in NYC proper - on 1st Avenue.

The condo (whosever it is) is in a suburb - Pomona, NY.

It's a pedestrian 60s or 70s vintage apartment complex, 2 story iirc.

To be honest, this specific information is more than I want to know about him, I was trying to speak in terms of general context for some of his comments and the observations about them here.  I really don't think we should be paying attention to him, he'll do what he'll do and attention from the internet is not doing him any good, imho.

I do check this thread when I see someone has posted and they usually have interesting things to say, but I want to stay away from too close and too specific (for me) information about him.

Not criticizing you, btw, just saying I really want no part of him.  ::)

I hope he gets the help he needs and gets back on his meds if he's off them, and more than that is getting too

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2019, 11:21:24 AM »
To be honest, this specific information is more than I want to know about him, I was trying to speak in terms of general context for some of his comments and the observations about them here.  I really don't think we should be paying attention to him, he'll do what he'll do and attention from the internet is not doing him any good, imho.

I do check this thread when I see someone has posted and they usually have interesting things to say, but I want to stay away from too close and too specific (for me) information about him.

Not criticizing you, btw, just saying I really want no part of him.  ::)

I hope he gets the help he needs and gets back on his meds if he's off them, and more than that is getting too

Your instincts on him were sound from the get go.

I made sure to be ambiguous but accurate - I really feel for his poor mother; at this stage of life to be trapped in a condo with a beer soaker who dances around in his undies into the wee hours of the morning in a Bud Light haze listening to BPM on his Siruis radio is just a nasty curveball for life to throw anyone of her advanced years.

But as we hopefully move past Anthony, Brig brings us ErinnF (among a panoply of others) - so character 'actors' aside, I do not see this game being retired before Brig herself is.

Just sayin'... :-\

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2019, 11:43:59 AM »
And before we're done, this seems both painfully candid and potentially a caution.

Now taking him by his word and at face value as to his personal experiences, why would Kizuna and Groyper 'contribute' THESE types of comments?

Asuka Langley
13 hours ago
I would trust you with the nuclear codes fam

Richard Groyper
14 hours ago
Anthony, few know this.

At some point Bellgab is going to find themselves in some deep voodoo should their playful little trolls (who consider nazism a joke) manage to push this guy over the edge.

Kizuna already tried to incite him to commit a terrorist act on the eve of the Sri Llnka bombing!

When or where does it ever stop? :'(

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2019, 04:26:29 PM »
And before we're done, this seems both painfully candid and potentially a caution.

<snip>

Now taking him by his word and at face value as to his personal experiences, why would Kizuna and Groyper 'contribute' THESE types of comments?

<snip>

At some point Bellgab is going to find themselves in some deep voodoo should their playful little trolls (who consider nazism a joke) manage to push this guy over the edge.

Kizuna already tried to incite him to commit a terrorist act on the eve of the Sri Llnka bombing!

When or where does it ever stop? :'(

Here: girl who egged her boyfriend on to commit suicide was convicted of involuntary manslaughter based on their texts and her urging him to do it. Appealed to Massachusetts Supreme Court, conviction stands and she started her jail sentence in February. The ruling was she had knowledge that he was in a dangerous situation and had a legal obligation to try to prevent it, or to alert authorities or his parents... or someone. The court specifically rejected the free speech argument.

You can look this up for yourself, there's lots of info about this out there, but here are two references for starters.

They're on thin ground, if he does something that they can be seen encouraging him to do, and if he actually does something. Dangerous stuff, if you ask me.

See:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/michelle-carter-texting-case/index.html

and

https://fox43.com/2019/02/12/michelle-carter-is-going-to-jail-nearly-five-years-after-she-convinced-her-boyfriend-via-text-to-kill-himself/

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #134 on: April 23, 2019, 04:36:02 PM »
Here: girl who egged her boyfriend on to commit suicide was convicted of involuntary manslaughter based on their texts and her urging him to do it. Appealed to Massachusetts Supreme Court, conviction stands and she started her jail sentence in February. The ruling was she had knowledge that he was in a dangerous situation and had a legal obligation to try to prevent it, or to alert authorities or his parents... or someone. The court specifically rejected the free speech argument.

You can look this up for yourself, there's lots of info about this out there, but here are two references for starters.

They're on thin ground, if he does something that they can be seen encouraging him to do, and if he actually does something. Dangerous stuff, if you ask me.

See:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/michelle-carter-texting-case/index.html

and

https://fox43.com/2019/02/12/michelle-carter-is-going-to-jail-nearly-five-years-after-she-convinced-her-boyfriend-via-text-to-kill-himself/

Really solid post, thank you for the blast of reality.

:)