Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125438 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #420 on: May 25, 2019, 07:37:24 AM »
Spookcat's Quick Summary for May 25, 2019

In the Drama Thread!

The most recent happenings that have sped up postings in the Drama thread involve Josh Chaires. He was producer(?) for the Dr. J show, and Lasha's latest "best friend". Josh made quite a few moves that were not smart. He's known for harassing and stalking women. If I recall correctly, Heather and a few others have spoken out against him. He made the really bad mistake of getting on Bart Ell's bad side. Bart decided to fire back and started posting things about Josh that Josh would probably rather not have the public knowing about. For example, there's been an allegation that he has sent private photos to underage girls....
Thus Bart brought down a reign of terror on this guy and started haunting up Dr. J's chatroom during his most recent show. This, added with phone calls by @AngiefromNJ resulted in Dr. J as well as a woman named Pam that works for the show to come out saying that they were removing Josh from his duties with the show as well as removing him and Lasha as moderators on their Facebook page.

Reports that music has started playing on one of The Kingdom of Nye streams led Featherites to thinking HW was planning on return. Bart believes it is more likely that the stream was given to another user since HW wasn't using it.

Hallie seems to be taking a backseat and slowly attempting to make amends with @DynamoHum 

Falkie

Falkie is up to his usual wanting money and blocking subscribers. He went a few videos of arguing with some other youtuber named "ErinnF" Apparently she used to be a Bellgabber, aside from that, I have no idea who she is. 

Important

Bart is presenting Bart Ell Saves the World on July 5th!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #421 on: May 25, 2019, 07:46:55 AM »
What I hear from heather’s stream is as repetitive and boring as her Hare Krishna music was.
Merry Christmas

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #422 on: May 25, 2019, 07:49:12 AM »

In the Drama Thread!

The most recent happenings that have sped up postings in the Drama thread involve Josh Chaires. He was producer(?) for the Dr. J show, and Lasha's latest "best friend". Josh made quite a few moves that were not smart. He's known for harassing and stalking women. If I recall correctly, Heather and a few others have spoken out against him. He made the really bad mistake of getting on Bart Ell's bad side. Bart decided to fire back and started posting things about Josh that Josh would probably rather not have the public knowing about. For example, there's been an allegation that he has sent private photos to underage girls....
Thus Bart brought down a reign of terror on this guy and started haunting up Dr. J's chatroom during his most recent show. This, added with phone calls by @AngiefromNJ resulted in Dr. J as well as a woman named Pam that works for the show to come out saying that they were removing Josh from his duties with the show as well as removing him and Lasha as moderators on their Facebook page.

Reports that music has started playing on one of The Kingdom of Nye streams led Featherites to thinking HW was planning on return. Bart believes it is more likely that the stream was given to another user since HW wasn't using it.

Hallie seems to be taking a backseat and slowly attempting to make amends with @DynamoHum 

Falkie

Falkie is up to his usual wanting money and blocking subscribers. He went a few videos of arguing with some other youtuber named "ErinnF" Apparently she used to be a Bellgabber, aside from that, I have no idea who she is. 

Important

Thank you Spookcat. Your updates are always appreciated. I could tell something was up with the increase in posting but was too intimidated by the volume to Wade in

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #423 on: May 25, 2019, 07:51:53 AM »
but was too intimidated by the volume to Wade in

I have heard someone say the same thing about Lasha's FUPA GUNT.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #424 on: May 25, 2019, 07:57:45 AM »
I have heard someone say the same thing about Lasha's FUPA GUNT.

It would take a brave man or woman to attempt it. As well as a compass, map and flashlight

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #425 on: May 25, 2019, 07:58:36 AM »

In the Drama Thread!

Falkie

Important

Thanky!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #426 on: May 25, 2019, 07:59:20 AM »
It would take a brave man or woman to attempt it. As well as a compass, map and flashlight

AND THIS!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #427 on: May 25, 2019, 08:17:37 AM »
Thank you Spookcat. Your updates are always appreciated. I could tell something was up with the increase in posting but was too intimidated by the volume to Wade in

Yes!  Thanks indeed.  This helps a great deal.   Know I just need to figure out who the hell Dr. J is.  I'm guessing not the baller
Dr. J

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #428 on: May 25, 2019, 08:20:18 AM »
Yes!  Thanks indeed.  This helps a great deal.   Know I just need to figure out who the hell Dr. J is.  I'm guessing not the baller
Dr. J

He used to have a show on the Dark Matter network before Art came back. He was Art’s first producer before (redacted) took over. His voice sounds like he has his nuts in a vice. Not sure where his show airs now but I think it is on YouTube.
Are we having fun yet?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #429 on: May 25, 2019, 08:22:41 AM »
AND THIS!

I'm going in

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #430 on: May 25, 2019, 08:23:38 AM »
He used to have a show on the Dark Matter network before Art came back. He was Art’s first producer before (redacted) took over. His voice sounds like he has his nuts in a vice. Not sure where his show airs now but I think it is on YouTube.

I thought that was Saucy Rossy?.     I need to flow chart this shit out I guess.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #431 on: May 25, 2019, 08:25:48 AM »
I thought that was Saucy Rossy?.     I need to flow chart this shit out I guess.

That was for The Hoagster

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #432 on: May 25, 2019, 08:26:09 AM »

Saucy Rossy was Hoagland’s producer.
Are we having fun yet?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #433 on: May 25, 2019, 08:30:11 AM »
That was for The Hoagster

Of course.  Of course.   It's all a blur now.  Thanks Lily and Grav plus Spookcat. 

I have a clue now.    :D

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #434 on: May 25, 2019, 08:32:09 AM »
Of course.  Of course.   It's all a blur now.  Thanks Lily and Grav plus Spookcat. 

I have a clue now.    :D

Don't spend it all in one place