Author Topic: Take the Girl out of the Grunge  (Read 14067 times)

HamsterMuscle

• Elluminati
    • The George Senda Music Video
Re: Take the Girl out of the Grunge
« Reply #450 on: November 29, 2022, 11:42:30 PM »
She lost her Bluetooth speaker and can't listen to piss all unless she's gonna listen to Metallica with the robust sound of a fire tablet speaker system ::)

Everyone knows that Metallica is best played at top volume through a pair of busted speakers. I have a 1972 Pinto up on blocks in my backyard just for this purpose.

@TigerLily

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
« Reply #451 on: November 29, 2022, 11:58:28 PM »
Everyone knows that Metallica is best played at top volume through a pair of busted speakers. I have a 1972 Pinto up on blocks in my backyard just for this purpose.

@TigerLily
Too bad you won't know what to do with her once you get her in the back seat. PFFF  ;D
When success and happiness will no longer suffice, destroy everything and start over.

HamsterMuscle

• Elluminati
« Reply #452 on: November 30, 2022, 12:44:08 AM »
Too bad you won't know what to do with her once you get her in the back seat. PFFF  ;D

Of course I would. I would take her by the hand, and gently help her out of the car, then carry her to my estate.

What might or might not happen after that is none of your fucking business, knobcheese.

It's a shame that you don't have any of that dazzling personality that bewitches all the chicks to share with us.  I guess that you leave it all out there on the field, amirite?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
« Reply #453 on: November 30, 2022, 12:52:10 AM »
Of course I would. I would take her by the hand, and gently help her out of the car, then carry her to my estate.

What might or might not happen after that is none of your fucking business, knobcheese.

It's a shame that you don't have any of that dazzling personality that bewitches all the chicks to share with us.  I guess that you leave it all out there on the field, amirite?
What the fuck is this, some kind of stay up the latest for the last word?

FUCK YOU GO TO BED!

LAST!
WORD!
When success and happiness will no longer suffice, destroy everything and start over.

HamsterMuscle

• Elluminati
« Reply #454 on: November 30, 2022, 01:18:12 AM »
What the fuck is this, some kind of stay up the latest for the last word?

FUCK YOU GO TO BED!

LAST!
WORD!

{sigh}

Note to retard: time zones don't stop and start within the USA's borders.  There's a whole big round globe that Fox News never told you about!  Isn't it exciting?  They have their own time zones and cultures and stuff.  It's only 5pm here, pumpkin.  I have some fabulous food to eat and sex to enjoy before I hit the hay.  Sorry about you; picking up bottles around your apartment before peering into them and tossing them aside in disgust.  It's not 2am there yet, is it?  Get a wiggle on!  Big day tomorrow hugging the toilet.

Also, suck my dick.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
« Reply #455 on: November 30, 2022, 09:07:28 AM »
{sigh}

Note to retard: time zones don't stop and start within the USA's borders.  There's a whole big round globe that Fox News never told you about!  Isn't it exciting?  They have their own time zones and cultures and stuff.  It's only 5pm here, pumpkin.  I have some fabulous food to eat and sex to enjoy before I hit the hay.  Sorry about you; picking up bottles around your apartment before peering into them and tossing them aside in disgust.  It's not 2am there yet, is it?  Get a wiggle on!  Big day tomorrow hugging the toilet.

Also, suck my dick.
Time zones in your case have nothing to do with it. It's common knowledge that you mainline cocaine to keep you awake for that never-ending 14-year-old brown boy love train you have 'bringin' up the rear'.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #456 on: November 30, 2022, 09:08:02 AM »

@TigerLily

I would suspect the cats. They are only happy when I play Bossa Nova. I'm about to put out a reward
Little Red Riding Hood,
You sure are lookin' good,
You're everything a big, bad wolf could want.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #457 on: November 30, 2022, 09:37:21 AM »
For your cats @TigerLily
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
« Reply #458 on: November 30, 2022, 11:47:53 PM »
For your cats @TigerLily

Vera would like that. When I go out for longer than an hour I throw on soft piano music. It makes her go into the hibernation sleep zone for many hours. I can't listen to it coz it makes me sad as I begin to swim in a sea melancholy, so I get the fuck out as soon as possible.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #459 on: December 01, 2022, 03:34:57 AM »
The Brazilians have the concept of “saudade” which is much like the English melancholy.
I find Jobim’s short countermelodies in his left hand fascinating.  I wonder if his being left-handed had anything to do with them?
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #460 on: December 01, 2022, 03:44:51 AM »
For your cats @TigerLily

I briefly worked for Oscar Peterson when he was making his return after having a stroke.
I made it to Carnegie Hall thanks to Oscar.
He smoked like a chimney!

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #461 on: December 01, 2022, 04:13:17 AM »
Oscar and not practicing?
Merry Christmas

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #462 on: December 01, 2022, 09:44:19 AM »
For your cats @TigerLily

Lovely. My cats were entranced as was I
Little Red Riding Hood,

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #463 on: December 01, 2022, 09:50:03 AM »
I briefly worked for Oscar Peterson when he was making his return after having a stroke.
I made it to Carnegie Hall thanks to Oscar.
He smoked like a chimney!

Another little gem casually dropped by the Bart
Little Red Riding Hood,

HamsterMuscle

• Elluminati
« Reply #464 on: December 01, 2022, 09:24:57 PM »