Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 797700 times)

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #480 on: November 02, 2018, 04:26:43 AM »
One of the more bizarre things I've seen. Some funny and weird satire/rants going on here. Alex Jones dressed up as a "gay frog" for Halloween to rant against political foes and against Atrazine and other pesticides.

https://www.infowars.com/live-gay-frog-invade-infowars-trump-defends-us-border-banned-midterm-broadcast/

Not a political post - I'm afraid to venture into the political thread...

Just wondering - if Blackface and Whiteface got somebody fired. how come Trump gets away with Orangeface?  (Think of all the offended Satsumas out there.)

And by the way, don't you think a billionaire could afford a better Tan in a Can?

:o

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #481 on: November 02, 2018, 10:55:28 AM »

Just wondering - if Blackface and Whiteface got somebody fired. how come Trump gets away with Orangeface?  (Think of all the offended Satsumas out there.)

And by the way, don't you think a billionaire could afford a better Tan in a Can?

Why be afraid? Especially here where politics is pretty tame.
Re: orangey tans. I don't understand it, but some successful people like for some reason. Boehner, Trump, Ralph Lauren, and, of course George Hamilton who has done it for decades and has become almost a trademark. I didn't mention women simply because it happens all the time and Hollywood "stars" are always doing crazy fashion and skin choices.

But I challenge even the most demented Hollywood type to beat the bizarreness of Alex's "gay frog" broadcast.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #482 on: November 02, 2018, 11:02:04 AM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #483 on: November 02, 2018, 11:12:18 AM »

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #484 on: November 02, 2018, 11:27:20 AM »
Why be afraid? Especially here where politics is pretty tame.
Re: orangey tans. I don't understand it, but some successful people like for some reason. Boehner, Trump, Ralph Lauren, and, of course George Hamilton who has done it for decades and has become almost a trademark. I didn't mention women simply because it happens all the time and Hollywood "stars" are always doing crazy fashion and skin choices.

But I challenge even the most demented Hollywood type to beat the bizarreness of Alex's "gay frog" broadcast.

Orangey is probably the result of our Caucasianality.  One time I ended up looking like a mandarin with brown feet.  Decided then that I should stay the way nature made me, white as a nerd's crew socks.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #485 on: November 02, 2018, 01:51:57 PM »
Orangey is probably the result of our Caucasianality.  One time I ended up looking like a mandarin with brown feet.  Decided then that I should stay the way nature made me, white as a nerd's crew socks.
Yeah, I think at least they aren't using tanning beds or laying out in the sun. I think those Hollywood and rich folks are using some kind of chemical concoction, Not sure why folks need to feel to tan. White guilt? Haha. No politics. I knew a gal who had to get an operation to get rid of some skin cancer in her 20's, technically you can't "prove" but she worked at and used tanning beds a lot. It is bizarre. Sun is good within limits for Vitamin D but otherwise, cover up and wear a hat if you are white and outside a lot. Now I think people are starting to recognize that tanning salons have dangers. 
https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/skin/basic_info/indoor_tanning.htm

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #486 on: November 04, 2018, 06:46:16 AM »
Don't forget your protective glasses when taking a hit from the laser bong!
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/qvqdbq/watch-this-guy-take-a-hit-with-a-dollar2400-laser-bong
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #487 on: November 04, 2018, 08:20:49 AM »
Don't forget your protective glasses when taking a hit from the laser bong!
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/qvqdbq/watch-this-guy-take-a-hit-with-a-dollar2400-laser-bong

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #488 on: November 04, 2018, 08:12:25 PM »

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #489 on: November 06, 2018, 08:36:19 PM »
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #490 on: November 06, 2018, 09:56:06 PM »
Vent:

A journalist who was in contact with both me and a former bandmate did not tell me that she had died.

Really disappointed.  I knew she was going to die, she was a mess and a massive smoker/pothead/alcoholic... He could have mentioned it. Condolences to her boyfriend were due, at the least.

No finer woman to get arrested with for a drunken lewdness in some hick town.  Glad I never got her pregnant, that would have been hell.

We're all going to die, some of us sooner, some of us prettier...  I'm still here, I must have been the prettier one...
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #491 on: November 07, 2018, 12:12:53 AM »
WTF 14?

You make no sense whatsoever. ???
You're not exactly a brain in a bottle yerself.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #492 on: November 07, 2018, 12:17:12 AM »
Glad you’re human. Most of the times I’ve been fired, the HR person has done so with glee.
Were they bad?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #493 on: November 07, 2018, 12:23:46 AM »
Were they bad?
They couldn't have been this bad.  A PM I received from a member of my old board..  He was a perfectly normal guy that everybody consistantly liked for two years and then!!??? this..  he always had great avatars.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #494 on: November 07, 2018, 03:17:14 AM »
Dennis Hof, the brothel owner running for state assembly as the "Trump from Pahrump" and who died a few weeks ago, won his election.

https://www.newsweek.com/who-was-dennis-hof-brothel-owner-who-died-weeks-ago-wins-midterm-elections-1205062
Time spent with cats is never wasted.