Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 797168 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #630 on: December 28, 2018, 06:56:40 PM »
I was almost about to use my Leatherman in the truck console to make my belt a new notch!  @ksm32
HA!! And so this is Christmas ;D  Have a good 1 tomorrow!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Eh, nevermind...

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #632 on: December 29, 2018, 09:23:06 AM »
HA!! And so this is Christmas ;D  Have a good 1 tomorrow!

@ksm32 Got oven and egg working because, apparently, the butcher gave us "too much meat." BS, of course. And this fun vignette from this morning:

"Last minute trip to grocery store to get stuff I, apparently, forgot like horseradish, tomato, etc and was about to check out and saw a small Mexican guy carrying a six-pack of tallboy Hamm's. And I said "nice, Hamm's!" He replied in an accent that I would say fake but looking at him it was real "Hamm's yees. Eesss bessst for mornings." He sounded like the guy, I can't recall now, that used the fake Spanish accent on late night variety show. Referenced in "The Right Stuff" movie even. Esssasctly like that. So got out of line and bought some.  Thank you, or grassy-ass, diminutive Mexican, whoever you were, for reminding me what we REALLY was missing for the 2nd Xmas dinner! "

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #633 on: December 29, 2018, 09:39:45 AM »
@ksm32 Got oven and egg working because, apparently, the butcher gave us "too much meat." BS, of course. And this fun vignette from this morning:

"Last minute trip to grocery store to get stuff I, apparently, forgot like horseradish, tomato, etc and was about to check out and saw a small Mexican guy carrying a six-pack of tallboy Hamm's. And I said "nice, Hamm's!" He replied in an accent that I would say fake but looking at him it was real "Hamm's yees. Eesss bessst for mornings." He sounded like the guy, I can't recall now, that used the fake Spanish accent on late night variety show. Referenced in "The Right Stuff" movie even. Esssasctly like that. So got out of line and bought some.  Thank you, or grassy-ass, diminutive Mexican, whoever you were, for reminding me what we REALLY was missing for the 2nd Xmas dinner! "

Jose Jiminez. 

Fresh Hamm's.  WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #634 on: December 29, 2018, 09:44:11 AM »
Jose Jiminez. 

Fresh Hamm's.  WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeessss, its esss niiice!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #635 on: December 29, 2018, 10:41:18 PM »

@albrecht Would it be appropriate to wish you a very merry hangover by the time you read this?

Norm

• Elluminati
  • Suck on this TROLLS!
« Reply #636 on: December 30, 2018, 01:06:12 AM »
Get right with Ray...

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #637 on: December 30, 2018, 04:15:35 PM »
@albrecht Would it be appropriate to wish you a very merry hangover by the time you read this?

@ksm32

Oddly I was out sorta early (Had to "nap" and that turned into sleep for a weird wake-up in which I sorted out trash (there was a big round of presents) and did another round of dishes (Phil Hendrie's boss would not approve. Only women should do dishes.) So no, appreciable, hangover, and the small one that I did have this morn I attribute to someone who brought sangria that, I suspect, was 'fortified' more than usual, plus because of the fruits which interfere with my meat and potatoes diet. But good. Meat was awesome and had some leftovers since a few folks didn't show up (claim of sickness, I read "college kids partied too much and can't handle.") So just had more for an early supper. Luckily trash (and recycle) is tomorrow because cans full to the point of me actually dumping out, bashing certain things down with boots or hands, repacking stuff so that will fit and so the garbage man will take them and the commies that run the city won't cite for some violation. I'm not above also putting certain things in the "recycle yard waste" bags in a pinch, since the commies say that is unlimited. So be warned when you buy that mulch stuff. Nothing will hurt you and no chemicals etc but sometimes some bottles or trash that won't fit in trash can and when recycle is full.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #638 on: December 30, 2018, 07:01:17 PM »
@ksm32

Oddly I was out sorta early (Had to "nap" and that turned into sleep for a weird wake-up in which I sorted out trash (there was a big round of presents) and did another round of dishes (Phil Hendrie's boss would not approve. Only women should do dishes.) So no, appreciable, hangover, and the small one that I did have this morn I attribute to someone who brought sangria that, I suspect, was 'fortified' more than usual, plus because of the fruits which interfere with my meat and potatoes diet. But good. Meat was awesome and had some leftovers since a few folks didn't show up (claim of sickness, I read "college kids partied too much and can't handle.") So just had more for an early supper. Luckily trash (and recycle) is tomorrow because cans full to the point of me actually dumping out, bashing certain things down with boots or hands, repacking stuff so that will fit and so the garbage man will take them and the commies that run the city won't cite for some violation. I'm not above also putting certain things in the "recycle yard waste" bags in a pinch, since the commies say that is unlimited. So be warned when you buy that mulch stuff. Nothing will hurt you and no chemicals etc but sometimes some bottles or trash that won't fit in trash can and when recycle is full.
Well, would it be ok to say that I am very sorry that you don't have a POUNDING thumping head with dry unquenchable thirsty mouth accompanied with vomiting and slightly chunky soupy poops today. ;D

I am all to familiar with the recycle and sanitation trials and tribulations of all that you went through. Perhaps the same commies that run your town run mine as well.

SANGRIA?? Good Lord, that is the only witches brew on Earth that can ruin my day resulting in the less than desirable afflictions I prescribed for you just above. That stuff is eeeevil.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #639 on: December 30, 2018, 07:44:41 PM »
Well, would it be ok to say that I am very sorry that you don't have a POUNDING thumping head with dry unquenchable thirsty mouth accompanied with vomiting and slightly chunky soupy poops today. ;D

I am all to familiar with the recycle and sanitation trials and tribulations of all that you went through. Perhaps the same commies that run your town run mine as well.

SANGRIA?? Good Lord, that is the only witches brew on Earth that can ruin my day resulting in the less than desirable afflictions I prescribed for you just above. That stuff is eeeevil.

These commies are everywhere and seek city positions. And, for whatever reason (I blame Californian expats but also homegrown scum) people elect them. "We" even voted down an audit of city spending!! Amazing. And, seeking to "expand" recycling to include food products (already for restaurants but now YOU will have a teaming with smell/disease bin that will be picked up a few weeks later.) These commies are insane. Well, not really, there is an agenda. But, seriously, politics aside, what "common good" is had by it and people accept it? Old food in a bin in a Texas summer? That will help people? The bikers, they spend $$ to promote, will like when riding by? A commie BETO supporter brought the sangria-mix that did me in. Family so. I guess the fundamental problem of real acceptance. They don't but I will. I need a drink and some metal or old country to listen too. Dammit.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #640 on: January 01, 2019, 07:25:23 PM »
They don't but I will. I need a drink and some metal or old country to listen too. Dammit.

@albrecht Waylon works well in these cases. Best voice in what I call real country and always will be. God bless'em, got some on right now. There was a band called Dirty Looks that I love and their dead too. My all time favorite non famous band. Hell, they weren't much more famous than my band was ;D  Incidentally I got one of those exact leather jackets (seen in the video) for Christmas.  #stellar

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #641 on: January 02, 2019, 05:48:16 PM »
They should've casted me for Aquaman. I don't need the muscle suit or the long black hair and I would've done it for 100K. The credits would read "And Introducing KSM32 As, AQUAMAN" those dummies don't know what they missed out on. Although, shouldn't Aquaman have blond hair?

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind, The Demon House
« Reply #642 on: January 02, 2019, 09:41:30 PM »

Just watched this. It’s pretty crazy. The lost footage too.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #643 on: January 03, 2019, 06:26:09 AM »
paul and ella have a bigfoot. perhaps they should sick their dead dogs ghost and a dracula pumpkin on it.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #644 on: January 05, 2019, 08:05:39 PM »
Polar Bear vs USS Connecticut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login