Author Topic: TELL/ASK Another Forum Member - Anything!  (Read 135945 times)

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
Re: TELL/ASK Another Forum Member - Anything!
« Reply #1485 on: November 27, 2022, 09:00:11 PM »
Nah, you laughed your stretched out ass off Fruitycakes!

I don't laugh with my ass.  Nothing wrong with it if you do -- I mean, you talk out of it all the time, why not laugh?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1486 on: December 06, 2022, 04:49:34 PM »
Real men get all their medication from the vet.
Against @Bart Ell ’s advice, I went instead to a small husband (identifies as male, he/him) and wife (identifies as female, she/her) owned pharmacy.  They were able to fix things up while being nice even to me, and charged less than my previous outfit. 
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1487 on: December 07, 2022, 01:55:34 PM »
Lily, a question for you.

With regards to your personal avatar caption. Didn't it use to read "Founder OF Art's Tarts.." ?  Perhaps this is just more drop in the Mandella Effect bucket.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1488 on: December 08, 2022, 09:50:53 AM »
Lily, a question for you.

With regards to your personal avatar caption. Didn't it use to read "Founder OF Art's Tarts.." ?  Perhaps this is just more drop in the Mandella Effect bucket.
@TigerLily  Guess I should have tagged you. It's a fkn question for ya'

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1489 on: December 08, 2022, 11:49:22 AM »
@TigerLily  Guess I should have tagged you. It's a fkn question for ya'

No Drunk Santa @KSM . It's always been like that. But since you brought it up I do have a problem with there only being two (2) gender choices. I identify with She/They as in Goddess. Always capitalized
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1490 on: December 08, 2022, 12:36:31 PM »
No Drunk Santa @KSM . It's always been like that. But since you brought it up I do have a problem with there only being two (2) gender choices. I identify with She/They as in Goddess. Always capitalized

Drunk Santa, huh.  ::) Not me.

You really should add the "of" to your thingamajig. @TigerLily Or it should read Founder; Art's Tarts..etc

BTW Goddess Transends gender with the whole deity thing. The snatch therefore is secondary IMO.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1491 on: December 09, 2022, 08:40:39 AM »
Drunk Santa, huh.  ::) Not me.

You really should add the "of" to your thingamajig. @TigerLily Or it should read Founder; Art's Tarts..etc

BTW Goddess Transends gender with the whole deity thing. The snatch therefore is secondary IMO.

I will give your suggestions the attention they deserve
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1492 on: December 09, 2022, 09:03:41 AM »
I will give your suggestions the attention they deserve

...waiting..

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1493 on: December 10, 2022, 04:26:34 PM »
@bateman Today at the office I had random radio shows going all day long from my phone. It's loaded with every Art Bell show and many others from Stern, Rogan, Jay Thoams Show, and several Dark City broadcasts. Like 250 gigs of talk radio.

Second show that shuffle pulled up for me was your talk with Jeff Mudget (HH Homes great, great grandson) That one is fucking gold as he calls you by name over three dozen times throughout the duration of the show as if you guys where long lost brothers. But the BEST part of all is the way it comes to a disastrous head in the end that resulted in him telling you that he will not allow the broadcast to air, and you telling him that he doesn't have a legal leg to stand on with that. And the awkward silence at times.. hehehe I would recommend others to check this one out on soundcloud.

This was the fourth time I've heard it in three years. Never gets old.

bateman

• Ellightened
  • 위대한 수령 김일성동지는 항상 우리와 함께 계시리라
« Reply #1494 on: December 10, 2022, 04:30:31 PM »
@bateman Today at the office I had random radio shows going all day long from my phone. It's loaded with every Art Bell show and many others from Stern, Rogan, Jay Thoams Show, and several Dark City broadcasts. Like 250 gigs of talk radio.

Second show that shuffle pulled up for me was your talk with Jeff Mudget (HH Homes great, great grandson) That one is fucking gold as he calls you by name over three dozen times throughout the duration of the show as if you guys where long lost brothers. But the BEST part of all is the way it comes to a disastrous head in the end that resulted in him telling you that he will not allow the broadcast to air, and you telling him that he doesn't have a legal leg to stand on with that. And the awkward silence at times.. hehehe I would recommend others to check this one out on soundcloud.

This was the fourth time I've heard it in three years. Never gets old.

Oh yeah, I thought that guy was a grifter nutjob. Art Bell's seven or eight figure salary had to be half the reason he put up with some of those type of ridiculous charlatan guests. I have far less patience. Amazed people still listen to my shows, so thank you, I think.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1495 on: December 12, 2022, 09:12:39 AM »
Amazed people still listen to my shows, so thank you, I think.

Not sure why that would be. The interview with Bill Byrnes (UFO Hunter and many books) was the best guest I've ever heard when it comes to getting into the mind of serial killers.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1496 on: December 13, 2022, 12:21:40 AM »
You @sean92008 turned me on to The Why Files.

At first I liked it. Not a huge fan of Hecklefish but I can tolerate him. As far as our host goes, he bothers me to some degree. Notice he closes most shows by explaining how most of the topics are perfectly explainable? He ruins what are now formerly fantastic tales for me.  And I hate the way he lowers his chair just before he starts talking. If he's not lowering the chair, he's sitting down slowly to create the illusion.

Mixed reviews now.

OH! Have you seen those clips of him dancing? Wanna punch the crap outta him? Dudes who goofy-dance thinking they're coming off cute, or funny.  Please.  ::)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1497 on: December 13, 2022, 02:26:46 PM »
You @sean92008 turned me on to The Why Files.

At first I liked it. Not a huge fan of Hecklefish but I can tolerate him. As far as our host goes, he bothers me to some degree. Notice he closes most shows by explaining how most of the topics are perfectly explainable? He ruins what are now formerly fantastic tales for me.  And I hate the way he lowers his chair just before he starts talking. If he's not lowering the chair, he's sitting down slowly to create the illusion.

Mixed reviews now.

OH! Have you seen those clips of him dancing? Wanna punch the crap outta him? Dudes who goofy-dance thinking they're coming off cute, or funny.  Please.  ::)

It is a shame that some people screw up what could be magic. I, too, have stopped watching through the catalog because of this stuff he chooses to include.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1498 on: January 23, 2023, 01:36:18 PM »
@TigerLily What's the deal with the new AV? Electric rabbits? Really?

pff

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1499 on: January 23, 2023, 02:21:09 PM »
@TigerLily What's the deal with the new AV? Electric rabbits? Really?

pff

There are some that prefer the real rabbit over the electric rabbit.  Sort of like that Bob Frost, two roads diverging in a wood deal.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login