Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12130720 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #84840 on: February 21, 2019, 11:09:34 AM »

And here's a more detailed deconstruction, of the amazing Barbara Cook:

Enjoy!

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #84841 on: February 21, 2019, 12:21:08 PM »

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #84842 on: February 21, 2019, 12:23:58 PM »
Is the "Poppy Tea" more formally Poppy Seed Tea?
https://chewtheworld.com/poppy-seed-tea-recipe/

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #84843 on: February 21, 2019, 12:32:33 PM »
Is the "Poppy Tea" more formally Poppy Seed Tea?
https://chewtheworld.com/poppy-seed-tea-recipe/

A few people have pointed me to this and it’s morphine related effects as well .. so yes I would say it is this and I had never heard of it!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #84844 on: February 21, 2019, 12:38:32 PM »
Wow. Mind blown!  Great interview!  So much new information to process now.

Yes .... wow, mind blown,  @DynamoHum excellent interview with Tony!

So much to digest ... now we need a show to analyze all we have heard ...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #84845 on: February 21, 2019, 01:33:59 PM »
Yes .... wow, mind blown,  @DynamoHum excellent interview with Tony!

So much to digest ... now we need a show to analyze all we have heard ...
Wow. Mind blown!  Great interview!  So much new information to process now.

Glad you enjoyed! There is a lot to dissect in there for sure.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #84846 on: February 21, 2019, 02:41:06 PM »
With regard to Tony, I do think a certain amount of this is culture shock.

*Driving through the desert at 90mph at night, not all that unusual. With the lights off is kind of odd, but she might have an issue with night glare and could drive just as safely in ambient moonlight and city glow. In that case you might want to slow down to 70 or 75. Is it possible Tony confused MPH and KM/h?
* Not keeping food around, eating boxed salads = dieting. Beer is dual purpose. A sandwich in every bottle  ;D When you are single what is the point of having a full refrigerator?
* With regard to the cats, they are both just very shy. He was a stranger in the house. I have been known to shriek as well when visitors stand in the doorway for more than a few seconds or don't check the screen door is latched, because that is when Dyna has been known to saunter out. Indoor cats are indoor cats, period, dot, end of story. When they get out bad stuff happens.  Dyna also likes loud music! It wasn't the noise or music, it was the strange person in the house. It takes a few days/weeks for them to adjust.
*I don't think the music was meant to torment Tony. The loud music was played from an adjoining room so she could hear it at a fair volume in her room. I know I play rock music at a fair volume whenever I am not listening to a specific radio show, even when I sleep.
*The coffee-pot incident. Seriously. Who hasn't cussed someone out and smashed something. You sweep it up, go oh well, and hopefully it wasn't something too expensive. These things happen all the time, most just don't talk about it.
*Not showering before heading out. Easy. While Tony was a "friendly stranger" the bathroom doors might not be truly lockable. Possibly there are other shyness issues of transferring down the hall all wet, no make-up etc.
*The paranoia. While we didn't hear specific examples besides the blinds, it is well justified in this day and age. What if he Tony did have a camera? Was going through documents and drawers. Or people really were peeking in the windows? (I don't allow stray phones of the new style in my house. Keep them in a bag or a pocket.) Truth is she never fully trusted Tony.
*16 inch monitor for the computer in the bedroom. That is pretty cool, actually.
*Poppy tea. Harmless if it is not consumed too much.
*The studio. Its not really outdated at all. What did he expect? Most of that stuff is top-of-the-line equipment. Pictures have been available for years. The only thing I would recommend is getting that rack-mounted equipment off the floor.
*Two hours late to the airport. Its easy to have mess ups here, traffic jams and have wires crossed and other confusion. Perfect storm recipe for getting lost, panic attacks and other things. Would end up being almost an all day thing. I'd gladly pay a cab $150 to avoid this kind of situation and even act more stoned than I really was just to make this an easy out. She did have the bearings to call the cab for him. She couldn't have been that stoned  :D
*If someone trimmed their nails laying on your floor would you have them back? Yuck!! Of course you would assign them cleaning tasks as punishment so hopefully they would not return!
*The outfit at the airport. Its Las Vegas. As long as its not indecent, who cares? All these prim and proper people, geez.

In short, nothing too shocking to me at all. She might not be the best house hostess, namely because she doesn't get many guests even in years past.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #84847 on: February 21, 2019, 02:55:56 PM »
Glad you enjoyed! There is a lot to dissect in there for sure.
Well then. That's it isn't it?
End of story.
All that's left to do is buy ol' Tony a cough button.
Thanx Dynamo...

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #84848 on: February 21, 2019, 03:12:05 PM »
With regard to Tony, I do think a certain amount of this is culture shock.

*Driving through the desert at 90mph at night, not all that unusual. With the lights off is kind of odd, but she might have an issue with night glare and could drive just as safely in ambient moonlight and city glow. In that case you might want to slow down to 70 or 75. Is it possible Tony confused MPH and KM/h?
* Not keeping food around, eating boxed salads = dieting. Beer is dual purpose. A sandwich in every bottle  ;D When you are single what is the point of having a full refrigerator?
* With regard to the cats, they are both just very shy. He was a stranger in the house. I have been known to shriek as well when visitors stand in the doorway for more than a few seconds or don't check the screen door is latched, because that is when Dyna has been known to saunter out. Indoor cats are indoor cats, period, dot, end of story. When they get out bad stuff happens.  Dyna also likes loud music! It wasn't the noise or music, it was the strange person in the house. It takes a few days/weeks for them to adjust.
*I don't think the music was meant to torment Tony. The loud music was played from an adjoining room so she could hear it at a fair volume in her room. I know I play rock music at a fair volume whenever I am not listening to a specific radio show, even when I sleep.
*The coffee-pot incident. Seriously. Who hasn't cussed someone out and smashed something. You sweep it up, go oh well, and hopefully it wasn't something too expensive. These things happen all the time, most just don't talk about it.
*Not showering before heading out. Easy. While Tony was a "friendly stranger" the bathroom doors might not be truly lockable. Possibly there are other shyness issues of transferring down the hall all wet, no make-up etc.
*The paranoia. While we didn't hear specific examples besides the blinds, it is well justified in this day and age. What if he Tony did have a camera? Was going through documents and drawers. Or people really were peeking in the windows? (I don't allow stray phones of the new style in my house. Keep them in a bag or a pocket.) Truth is she never fully trusted Tony.
*16 inch monitor for the computer in the bedroom. That is pretty cool, actually.
*Poppy tea. Harmless if it is not consumed too much.
*The studio. Its not really outdated at all. What did he expect? Most of that stuff is top-of-the-line equipment. Pictures have been available for years. The only thing I would recommend is getting that rack-mounted equipment off the floor.
*Two hours late to the airport. Its easy to have mess ups here, traffic jams and have wires crossed and other confusion. Perfect storm recipe for getting lost, panic attacks and other things. Would end up being almost an all day thing. I'd gladly pay a cab $150 to avoid this kind of situation and even act more stoned than I really was just to make this an easy out. She did have the bearings to call the cab for him. She couldn't have been that stoned  :D
*If someone trimmed their nails laying on your floor would you have them back? Yuck!! Of course you would assign them cleaning tasks as punishment so hopefully they would not return!
*The outfit at the airport. Its Las Vegas. As long as its not indecent, who cares? All these prim and proper people, geez.

In short, nothing too shocking to me at all. She might not be the best house hostess, namely because she doesn't get many guests even in years past.
this

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #84849 on: February 21, 2019, 03:13:04 PM »
I had my teeth cleaned today.   ;D
They are very pearly white. Looking good.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #84850 on: February 21, 2019, 03:14:11 PM »
good morning everyone. All the cool people are going to have a good Thursday and a better weekend is a 6754893.948%
Here is the current list of the cool people.
@paladin1991
@anniem
@AngiefromNJ
@Sergeant Major
@FISH
@MAX
@Malliard
@Fancy Lady Boots
@Dyna-X
@DynamoHum
@sean92008
@Spookcat
@DaveSchrader
@WinWinSchrader
@SpookyTim
@wr250
@ponyboysunset
@damon
@GravitySucks
@Bart Ell
@BartEllProducer
@B-A-T-M-A-N
Not ALPHAbetical?  Well I see that Capt. Emo is not on the list.  ALPHAbetical or not.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #84851 on: February 21, 2019, 03:15:18 PM »

... room for Bobs and me, too? What can I bring?  ;)
The more the merrier!  Bring your guitar

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #84852 on: February 21, 2019, 03:18:09 PM »
Quick note: @Fancy Lady Boots and @Journey, the jacket worked out great in rehearsal tonight, to my surprise the outfit works really well. The band sounded good, I wish I could say that for much of the rest of the show.

I am making this a reminder to be very Zen, and to keep smiling and breathing calmly no matter what happens. So far, it's working. 8)
I wish we could see you in the outfit. Maybe you could hold something infront of your face to keep your privacy. No worries about the show. Just do your part the best you can. It will be great.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #84853 on: February 21, 2019, 03:20:52 PM »
OMFG!

Art DID set her up to crash and burn, no question. 2-3 hours total "training", he unloads the guest house on her. Definitely NOT banging Art, nor related to him. Owes Vara a LOT of money. But had only 63 total subscribers!!!

Berloody nice job on this interview Dynamo - you let Tony take the lead, and the only thing this  "Weekend at Heather's" didn't have was a corpus delcti.

Wait for it... :'(

I feel the need to smash my coffee pot...not...oh well, it's out for beer and 5 boxes of salad. Jedimiller - STAY AWAY man!

:o :o :o
  63?  Really?  So not everyone fm Ellgab was a subscriber?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #84854 on: February 21, 2019, 03:22:31 PM »
Haven't heard it all but driving through the desert at a high speed without lights on is dangerous for two very important reasons:

Dirt bikes/off-roaders with low power lights who might cross the roads at random spots

Wildlife...  A wild horse on the road is a deadly accident waiting to happen.

I lived in southern Nevada and was warned about both happening on Blue Diamond Parkway...
Eh, nevermind...