Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 797649 times)

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #540 on: November 23, 2018, 08:26:52 PM »
Howards new studio/set is so fucking sanitized and void of character when compared to the glory years of 06 through 09 when the shows PC-ness started to become unbearable. Haven't listened since 2012 and I don't miss it. And WTF happened to Robin? She's a house!

PS  that's not the real Paul! ;)

Ever since Howard got rid of Howard TV and the staff I stopped listening. I mainly liked to watch all the Howard TV stuff.
It looks like they have brought back some video but I can't be arsed with it now.
Howard distancing himself from Artie after he tried to commit suicide was a dick move as well. Artie was a handful in more ways than one, while he was working for the show, but that period of the show was awesome.
Using Jon Hein's coined term, Howard has 'jumped the shark' years ago.
It is too bad because it was one of the very few programs, of any kind, that had me in hysterical laughter.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #542 on: November 24, 2018, 03:03:05 AM »
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #544 on: November 24, 2018, 04:15:36 PM »
Those Wade's are nothing but trouble visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #545 on: November 25, 2018, 02:46:36 PM »

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #546 on: November 25, 2018, 02:49:49 PM »
golden ram with rgb goodness for our fearless leader. suitable for elluminating the hugging silks.

statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

albrecht

• Ellightened
Wedding Memories
« Reply #547 on: November 27, 2018, 07:12:45 PM »
Wow.
Wedding photographer screws a member of the wedding, yells at the wedding guests, urinates on a tree, gets caught by cops with Xanax in her pockets, and then threatens to kill the arresting officer's family and daughters will be dead "by Christmas."

https://news--site.com/2018/11/27/a-wedding-photographer-was-arrested-after-allegedly-having-sex-with-a-guest-and-urinating-on-a-tree-at-the-venue/   

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/sheriff-wedding-photographer-had-sex-with-guest-urinated-on-tree/287-617863938 

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Wedding Memories
« Reply #548 on: November 27, 2018, 07:22:23 PM »
Wow.
Wedding photographer screws a member of the wedding, yells at the wedding guests, urinates on a tree, gets caught by cops with Xanax in her pockets, and then threatens to kill the arresting officer's family and daughters will be dead "by Christmas."

https://news--site.com/2018/11/27/a-wedding-photographer-was-arrested-after-allegedly-having-sex-with-a-guest-and-urinating-on-a-tree-at-the-venue/   

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/sheriff-wedding-photographer-had-sex-with-guest-urinated-on-tree/287-617863938

Oh, I swear if I wasn't married.. ;D

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #549 on: November 27, 2018, 07:24:51 PM »
Oh, I swear if I wasn't married.. ;D
It was very surprising when I got home and saw the pictures to accommodate the story I heard the radio guys discussing and laughing about....

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #550 on: November 27, 2018, 09:22:18 PM »
It was very surprising when I got home and saw the pictures to accommodate the story I heard the radio guys discussing and laughing about....

Jeeeezus, my oldest daughter and her husband live in Weatherford, Texas! Oh, I am sooooo going to ask her if she heard about this! LOLOLOLOLOL

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #551 on: November 28, 2018, 03:32:51 AM »
I like this ad. #clickacy

Time spent with cats is never wasted.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #552 on: November 28, 2018, 08:16:59 AM »
I had a great laugh this morning... I was looking at some home improvement work and this guy completely failed. He wouldn't call when he told me he would and, combined with a Yelp review that said pretty much the same thing, even though he was highly recommended I just couldn't hire the guy. I sent him a dear John email because he's not answering his phone and, two days later, he calls acting as if nothing has happened and wants to stop by the house to finish the deal.

It is the George Costanza close!  It's actually a real life thing! For those of you who don't know, in the TV show Seinfeld, George is character was fired from a job but just kept going as if nothing happened.

I've seen it all, even sexual favors to close a deal (or offers of) but this is a first.
Eh, nevermind...

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #553 on: November 28, 2018, 09:49:14 PM »

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #554 on: November 29, 2018, 01:40:17 PM »