Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 807866 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #600 on: December 16, 2018, 01:03:56 AM »
I was doing #clickacy. This is the most confused I've been in a while...

https://thelastwhy.ca
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #601 on: December 16, 2018, 01:16:24 AM »

He pays to advertise. Weird but better than Lovely Latina Ladies, right?

p.s. Did you "like"?  At least the animals love you for your Clickacy
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #602 on: December 16, 2018, 01:58:21 AM »

Yeah, downright quirky.  Good questions, but peculiar scenarios.  Like, I don't recall a rose as part of the Garden of Eden story.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #603 on: December 17, 2018, 04:39:27 AM »
Ricky Ricardo Easterling was arrested by local police and charged with domestic violence. Unfortunately, his girlfriend was beaten rather than his mother.
Merry Christmas

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #605 on: December 18, 2018, 02:17:02 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Fox

Bass player for The Runaways is on Jeopardy! now. Alex didn't seem to know who they were and didn't seem impressed!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #606 on: December 18, 2018, 02:22:18 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Fox

Bass player for The Runaways is on Jeopardy! now. Alex didn't seem to know who they were and didn't seem impressed!

Trebek never fully recovered from his Turd Ferguson encounter...............................

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #607 on: December 19, 2018, 05:50:14 AM »
Hello!

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #608 on: December 19, 2018, 09:35:50 AM »

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #609 on: December 19, 2018, 06:22:34 PM »
Somehow, some way, scooters have multiplied across town and you see them, usually abandoned, everywhere. I'm not sure if any of these companies are making money or how/why they are legal for road use but I see this funny story about them. Campus PD always has some interesting/funny stuff.

"12/12/2018, 3:06 am, 309 East 21st Street (San Jacinto Residence Hall).

Consumption of Alcohol by a Minor: UTPD was dispatched to a medical emergency regarding a student who operated, and crashed, a Lime Rental Scooter while intoxicated on alcohol. UTPD caught up with the student in a bathroom, with a bloody face and nose. Officers attempted to talk to the student, but were met only with snoring, as the man was somehow asleep while lying on a bathroom sink. Austin / Travis County EMS arrived and also began trying to wake up the foggy student. The intoxicated student told medics he thought he was in Port Arthur. As the investigation continued, Officers learned the student was only 19 years old. Because a friend called 911, the student received no charges whatsoever, despite some very poor decisions about his safety. The student was transported to the hospital for both his facial injuries from the scooter, and due to the high degree of alcohol intoxication."

https://twitter.com/UTAustinPolice/status/1075501964681773059

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #610 on: December 19, 2018, 06:32:26 PM »
Somehow, some way, scooters have multiplied across town and you see them, usually abandoned, everywhere. I'm not sure if any of these companies are making money or how/why they are legal for road use but I see this funny story about them. Campus PD always has some interesting/funny stuff.

"12/12/2018, 3:06 am, 309 East 21st Street (San Jacinto Residence Hall).

Consumption of Alcohol by a Minor: UTPD was dispatched to a medical emergency regarding a student who operated, and crashed, a Lime Rental Scooter while intoxicated on alcohol. UTPD caught up with the student in a bathroom, with a bloody face and nose. Officers attempted to talk to the student, but were met only with snoring, as the man was somehow asleep while lying on a bathroom sink. Austin / Travis County EMS arrived and also began trying to wake up the foggy student. The intoxicated student told medics he thought he was in Port Arthur. As the investigation continued, Officers learned the student was only 19 years old. Because a friend called 911, the student received no charges whatsoever, despite some very poor decisions about his safety. The student was transported to the hospital for both his facial injuries from the scooter, and due to the high degree of alcohol intoxication."

https://twitter.com/UTAustinPolice/status/1075501964681773059

Ah yes. The motorized scooter.  Known as "Liquorcycles" here in N.C.    Seems like the dude above took that to heart and didn't even wait for the DUI.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #611 on: December 19, 2018, 07:03:09 PM »
Ah yes. The motorized scooter.  Known as "Liquorcycles" here in N.C.    Seems like the dude above took that to heart and didn't even wait for the DUI.
I sound like a oldman crank, I'm not, dammit, but how/why are these legal? Not even your own vehicle! Are they insured? Who is liable for accidents? How do they make money (cartel money laundering scheme?) They just "appeared" all over. Even in Spokane (of all places) but all over here! First time I saw (I was in Spokane) and thought it was a youtube joke to try to get meth folks to steal for online pranks. Then got back and all over Austin. And they drive them like crazy. Worse than the "wanna-be" Portland bikers. Dodging out of lanes, ditching the things everywhere, drunk, etc.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #612 on: December 19, 2018, 08:47:33 PM »
Hi all, heading hometonight. Tired! Hope you all are well.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #613 on: December 19, 2018, 09:09:39 PM »
Anyone know of a good digital photo frame?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #614 on: December 19, 2018, 09:15:56 PM »
Anyone know of a good digital photo frame?

If your intended has a smart TV, doing a compatible card/thumb drive might be suhweet.

I do recommend buying from Costco or Bed Bath and Beyond because of their liberal return policies.
Eh, nevermind...