Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 797659 times)

sumethinz new

• KDWN
Re: Jimmy Church and Gravity Sucks
« Reply #255 on: September 06, 2018, 06:19:13 AM »
Ordinarily, the word retard is insulting to developmentally delayed people.  Not nice.

The people I just moved away from were vile.  Utterly vile.  Here is an example:  The head of household, in her sixties, thinks it's cool to brag about the following incident.  She used to walk her little dog in a neighbor's yard, where it did its business.  She never cleaned it up.  One day, the neighbor asked her to clean it up.  She raged at him and is still very proud of scaring him back into his home, to this day.  End of story.  That is what she is proud of in life.

There is an official lack of affordable housing.  I was truly lucky to be there.  She, her family and their associates were liars, hypocrites, thieves, potheads, alcoholics, ragers, domestically violent, bullies, manipulators, filthy dirty, selfish, myopic, hardened, callous, disgusting, unsafe, unsanitary, diseased (two couch surfers), enablers to hard drug users (couch surfers), negligent, derelict, and drove drunk.  I forgive anyone who uses the word retard to describe any of them, because finding the right word would be too overwhelming.  I guess the right word would be sickos, but does that insult people who really are ill?

How gracious of you, on behalf of people with Mental Retardation who have actually suffered that term, to forgive those who use retard as a pejorative to describe undesirable characteristics like criminality and general indecency (btw, I have some sins of my own that need pardoning if you have the time). However, ksm was describing someone he actually believed to have some type of Developmental delay, so, yes, "not nice", I guess.

Don't get me wrong. I know ksm stirs the pot and I like to play along. Also, to the extent that he ikes to point out that too often the most strident among us insincerely use language just to elevate themselves above others or win an argument...let's just say that I either see where he is coming from or am giving him too much credit

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #256 on: September 06, 2018, 10:17:59 PM »
How gracious of you, on behalf of people with Mental Retardation who have actually suffered that term, to forgive those who use retard as a pejorative to describe undesirable characteristics like criminality and general indecency (btw, I have some sins of my own that need pardoning if you have the time). However, ksm was describing someone he actually believed to have some type of Developmental delay, so, yes, "not nice", I guess.

Don't get me wrong. I know ksm stirs the pot and I like to play along. Also, to the extent that he ikes to point out that too often the most strident among us insincerely use language just to elevate themselves above others or win an argument...let's just say that I either see where he is coming from or am giving him too much credit
As a matter of fact you're not giving me enough credit. Do you or jojo volunteer at Christmas time ringing a bell for two hours (several shifts) in very cold Canadian weather while manning a Salvation Army kettle? Do you watch over your elderly neighbors house while he and his lovely wife Maurine are far away at a family reunion? Do you walk dogs at your local SPCA knowing that you can't take them home with you and that they may be DEAD by the time next Saturday rolls around should nobody adopt them?  Believe me when I say, I'm one of the guys you want living on your street, so to speak.  And speaking of credit, I don't want any for any good things I may do. But I'll tell ya this..... nothing makes me feel more Christmassy than driving home after my Salvation Army Christmas shifts with Sinatra's Christmas classics on the CD player.  Dean Martin's is fabulous too. Bing, Nat King Cole and all those ones...… nice stuff

Look to the left <<<< under my usually low karma score. It says "always have fun"

Judge me all you want, I'm me, and I love it! I'm only out to entertain myself with this nonsense. We don't know each other and we never will.   Online me is a goofball. Take my nice words serious and shit on the rest. I do :-*

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #257 on: September 06, 2018, 10:44:09 PM »
When you catch a cramp hovering (2:10ish)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #258 on: September 07, 2018, 12:16:03 AM »
Hey, she's a potential Heatherite.

Her bongloads must be potent!

Check out this Honda keys for $25 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/4QfZOaiM0P
Eh, nevermind...

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #259 on: September 07, 2018, 03:49:08 AM »
As a matter of fact you're not giving me enough credit. Do you or jojo volunteer at Christmas time ringing a bell for two hours (several shifts) in very cold Canadian weather while manning a Salvation Army kettle? Do you watch over your elderly neighbors house while he and his lovely wife Maurine are far away at a family reunion? Do you walk dogs at your local SPCA knowing that you can't take them home with you and that they may be DEAD by the time next Saturday rolls around should nobody adopt them?  Believe me when I say, I'm one of the guys you want living on your street, so to speak.  And speaking of credit, I don't want any for any good things I may do. But I'll tell ya this..... nothing makes me feel more Christmassy than driving home after my Salvation Army Christmas shifts with Sinatra's Christmas classics on the CD player.  Dean Martin's is fabulous too. Bing, Nat King Cole and all those ones...… nice stuff

Look to the left <<<< under my usually low karma score. It says "always have fun"

Judge me all you want, I'm me, and I love it! I'm only out to entertain myself with this nonsense. We don't know each other and we never will.   Online me is a goofball. Take my nice words serious and shit on the rest. I do :-*

You know what's wrong with you...your ego is too healthy. You don't take petty things seriously or worry enough about what people think of you. Let me tell you something, being miserable and making others miserable is where it's really at! You should try that grammar nazi thing again

p.s. you should absolutely discern for yourself what is right and shit on the rest (i know that seems like judging but ain't)

p.s.s that first p.s. should say something like "seriously though" in front of it

p.s.s.s.  :-*

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #260 on: September 07, 2018, 04:39:11 AM »
It was a very interesting interview. Elon is quite the odd guy with regards to communicating. Very slow and methodical.
A few nuggets of future tech were dropped. Neurolink info within 6 months or so.
Also subjects such as underground tunnels, Tesla car hidden Easter eggs, simulation hypothesis and well they were both drinking whiskey throughout and then Joe lit up a cone  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

hahahah f'n cnbc.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #261 on: September 07, 2018, 04:53:41 AM »
It was a very interesting interview. Elon is quite the odd guy with regards to communicating. Very slow and methodical.
A few nuggets of future tech were dropped. Neurolink info within 6 months or so.
Also subjects such as underground tunnels, Tesla car hidden Easter eggs, simulation hypothesis and well they were both drinking whiskey throughout and then Joe lit up a cone  ;D

hahahah f'n cnbc.

smoke is very hard on microphones ...
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....
« Reply #262 on: September 07, 2018, 04:11:11 PM »
smoke is very hard on microphones ...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #263 on: September 07, 2018, 04:29:48 PM »
I need to get some plums.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #264 on: September 07, 2018, 04:31:48 PM »

Are ya' plum outta 'em?
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #265 on: September 07, 2018, 04:35:27 PM »
Are ya' plum outta 'em?

Well played sir.   ;)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #266 on: September 07, 2018, 04:36:57 PM »

Prunes work for your plumming too.
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #267 on: September 07, 2018, 11:30:54 PM »
Are plums, or prunes, random, stupid stuff.

I say NOT!

They help nutritionize us and help our poops not tear our butthole when we squat to honor the Bart.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #268 on: September 08, 2018, 02:32:25 AM »

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #269 on: September 08, 2018, 09:07:10 AM »
I just saw a promo for The Miss America no longer a beauty Pageant. There were no non-beautiful women featured.
Merry Christmas