Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 333257 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #675 on: September 01, 2018, 07:34:13 PM »
Thanks everyone!

For once, away from my teenagers, nobody rolled their eyes at anything I said...
Eh, nevermind...

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #676 on: September 01, 2018, 08:24:36 PM »
Bartcast was fab tonight Ms Winnie is a lovely lady!

Aftershow was fab as well, got to talk to some lovely people! There was no wine involved when I had to bow out at 1am BST! Good fun, thanks everyone :)

Winnie was a wonderful guest and Dave was a hoot in the chat room. Except for that glitch in the beginning and one bounce the tech worked nicely.

It was wonderful to meet you, DH and SpookCat and Ms C and AnnieM and sean92008 and everyone else. Minfang, Bart Ell and BartEllProducer thanks for all you do for us.

Praise BE

WinWinSchrader

• Drone Pilot
  • and no I'm not Dave's Daughter!
    • Darkness Radio
« Reply #677 on: September 01, 2018, 08:26:14 PM »
Thanks everyone for listening and thanks to Winnie too. It was so much fun!

Big thanks to @ponyboysunset @wr250 @Bart Ell and more! It was a lot of fun minus the skype issues #neverfails Can't wait to pop back on and hopefully we can work something out where @DaveSchrader and I can be on at the same time! #MatchGame
Stay Golden Pony Boy!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #678 on: September 01, 2018, 08:47:32 PM »
Big thanks to @ponyboysunset @wr250 @Bart Ell and more! It was a lot of fun minus the skype issues #neverfails Can't wait to pop back on and hopefully we can work something out where @DaveSchrader and I can be on at the same time! #MatchGame
Considering how many kids are in the house, who interrupted you?

You two are a hoot.  Have a great rest of your weekend!
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #679 on: September 01, 2018, 09:17:07 PM »

I can’t believe she didn’t stick to my list of prearranged questions.

But thanks for being a good sport Ms Winnie.
Are we having fun yet?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #680 on: September 01, 2018, 09:40:22 PM »
My workhorse personal desktop died this week ... Win 7 and I had a loving consensual relationship. I had to start using a work Laptop this week with Win 10 on it and I felt like I was trying to run a marathon with both my legs cut off.... on top of that I had to get a new desktop machine for personal use that was delivered today and it has Win 10 on it and I still feel violated by it! It just feels far too intrusive!
I know it sounds crazy, Dynamo, but if you know a really good tech they can downgrade you to W7 pro and not lose your win10 installation. So my tech guru tells me...
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #681 on: September 01, 2018, 09:44:24 PM »
Winnie was a wonderful guest and Dave was a hoot in the chat room. Except for that glitch in the beginning and one bounce the tech worked nicely.

It was wonderful to meet you, DH and SpookCat and Ms C and AnnieM and sean92008 and everyone else. Minfang, Bart Ell and BartEllProducer thanks for all you do for us.
I am so sorry I couldn't seem to get any sound for the afterchat no matter what I did, and had to bail before figuring it out, had to do errands and dinner to prepare for travel next Tuesday.It was very frustrating,  I would have loved to have joined you. I will do my best to figure something out for the next time I can be available for the Bartcast, probably in two weeks.  :P

Great show, PBS, and Ms. Winnie, you were wonderful! Really enjoyed getting to know you!

And thank you so much, BartEllProducer, Minifang, and Bart Ell, you are just the best!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #682 on: September 01, 2018, 09:47:18 PM »
You were great, Winnie! I enjoyed the interview.   :)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #683 on: September 01, 2018, 10:03:40 PM »
I am so sorry I couldn't seem to get any sound for the afterchat no matter what I did, and had to bail before figuring it out, had to do errands and dinner to prepare for travel next Tuesday.It was very frustrating,  I would have loved to have joined you. I will do my best to figure something out for the next time I can be available for the Bartcast, probably in two weeks.  :P

Great show, PBS, and Ms. Winnie, you were wonderful! Really enjoyed getting to know you!

And thank you so much, BartEllProducer, Minifang, and Bart Ell, you are just the best!  ;D

I ended up downloading Discord to my desktop. That worked out the sound issue for me.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #684 on: September 01, 2018, 10:04:28 PM »
Thanks everyone!

For once, away from my teenagers, nobody rolled their eyes at anything I said...

At least not that you could see.  ;)

Bobot

• KDWN
« Reply #685 on: September 01, 2018, 10:08:15 PM »
Just listened to the latest Bartcast, thanks to pbs, wr, and WinWin. An enjoyable listen. PBS has a great relaxed conversational style and Mrs. Winnie was an engaging guest.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #686 on: September 01, 2018, 10:14:44 PM »
Poor @DaveSchrader, @ponyboysunset thought you were a random troll in the chatroom and that's why none of your very important questions were answered. :)
This might be mean of me, but I can't help but feel a mild dose of pride at stumping @WinWinSchrader by asking what her favorite Prince song was. (I am sorry I asked such an unfair question though.)
The show was great and the after chat was really fun! Thank you all!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #687 on: September 01, 2018, 10:20:06 PM »

With your beautiful voice, you could tell me the meanest, nastiest things (i.e. I must marry sLasha) and it would sound like Heaven's poetry read by an angel..

Seriously, your timbre and the structure of your sound is perfect for English instruction in Japan, computer aided menus, etc.

While some positions need speech pathology courses, I'm sure a language school (even neighborhood kids needing a tutor) would benefit from your pristine voice.

No shitting you.

Next BartCast after show, let's Skype conference.

I'll start the bath!
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #688 on: September 01, 2018, 10:22:33 PM »
Poor @DaveSchrader, @ponyboysunset thought you were a random troll in the chatroom and that's why none of your very important questions were answered. :)
This might be mean of me, but I can't help but feel a mild dose of pride at stumping @WinWinSchrader by asking what her favorite Prince song was. (I am sorry I asked such an unfair question though.)
The show was great and the after chat was really fun! Thank you all!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yep. Vulture trolling meant that your questions went unanswered.

You will have to wait until her next appearance to ask them...

Sheesh.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #689 on: September 01, 2018, 10:23:29 PM »
As of this time stamp, who and what am I listening to? It's talk dealing with religion, paranormal, Trump, Alex Jones, etc. Not the exact time per se, but in this time slot.
Thanks for the update.