Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 331741 times)

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #795 on: September 09, 2018, 07:50:54 AM »
Thanks everyone it was a lot of fun!

Thanks everyone, it was a very entertaining evening ...

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #796 on: September 09, 2018, 08:47:17 AM »
im afraid of @Moosie. please send help.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #797 on: September 09, 2018, 09:13:18 AM »
@DaveScottSOR had some nice words for our gif ninja @Bluejay, too

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #798 on: September 09, 2018, 09:16:56 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #799 on: September 09, 2018, 10:24:58 AM »
Thanks everyone it was a lot of fun!

Just listened to the show this morning. Yesterday, I was only able to listen to the first 20 minutes live. I joined the chat but I wasn’t there after a few minutes. 

THIS WAS YOUR BEST SHOW. yet. I hope many more will come. I was surprise to hear this female with a British accent talking. Slowly I realize that was @DynamoHum talking and she was FAB. I did not want to miss this show but plans were made and I had to go. Thanking @ponyboysunset & CO.

Dave Scott’s story about the ghost in the stairwell was eerie. My first time hearing Dave talk. I plan to listen to him more on Spaced Out Radio.

Last but not least, I want to thank @wr250. I know that sometimes the quietest one in the room is pulling everything together and working the hardest.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #800 on: September 09, 2018, 10:31:39 AM »
Just listened to the show this morning. Yesterday, I was only able to listen to the first 20 minutes live. I joined the chat but I wasn’t there after a few minutes. 

THIS WAS YOUR BEST SHOW. yet. I hope many more will come. I was surprise to hear this female with a British accent talking. Slowly I realize that was @DynamoHum talking and she was FAB. I did not want to miss this show but plans were made and I had to go. Thanking @ponyboysunset & CO.

Dave Scott’s story about the ghost in the stairwell was eerie. My first time hearing Dave talk. I plan to listen to him more on Spaced Out Radio.

Last but not least, I want to thank @wr250. I know that sometimes the quietest one in the room is pulling everything together and working the hardest.
Thanks so much.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #801 on: September 09, 2018, 10:46:42 AM »
Thank you for having me on this afternoon.  Very excited to be a part of the Bartcast!  Now to pick out an outfit!

Hello Dave, good to meet you in this manner—on a live internet show that Bart mistakenly calls a podcast.

I appreciate your time that you spent with us on THE BARTCAST.  Enjoyed your words about ART BELL. As a loyal night owl fan of Art’s,  I love hearing others praise his legacy. Art Bell was the ICE BREAKER for paranormal talk radio.  Your story about the ghost in the stairwell was eerie. I saw the photo on Twitter of this ghost. He appeared to be menacing.

I plan to listen to Spaced Out Radio. Again thanks for chatting with us at EllGab.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #802 on: September 09, 2018, 10:50:44 AM »
it was alot of fun!

Hello WR250, I really enjoyed the BARTCAST show yesterday.  I have no idea how you pull all this together. How do you get 4 different people in 4 different locations to sound like they are sitting together by the fire side.  Glad to know that is was fun for you because it was fun for me. Thank you.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #803 on: September 09, 2018, 10:52:53 AM »
Hello WR250, I really enjoyed the BARTCAST show yesterday.  I have no idea how you pull all this together. How do you get 4 different people in 4 different locations to sound like they are sitting together by the fire side.  Glad to know that is was fun for you because it was fun for me. Thank you.
you are welcome.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #804 on: September 09, 2018, 11:05:42 AM »

THANK YOU--This fourth episode of The Bartcast with ponyboysunset, wr250, DynamoHum and special guest Dave Scott! was great merriment.  @Bluejay is an artisan

PRAISE BE.

PS/ your shenanigans on Twitter always gives me a good laugh  {here is a clue for you-- Lakota language--hanhepi wi means the night sun or moon}

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #805 on: September 09, 2018, 11:32:14 AM »
I’ve ordered a separate mic just in case I am allowed back.

‘I think you aced being a on the Bartcast show. I hope that Bart Ell is brilliant enough to invite you back on his live internet show. 
The strangeness of HW and her fans continues to fascinate me. Thank you for sharing your experiences with her fans and thoughts on her offbeat behavior. Your accent is awesome.

Why does everyone love a British accent? I don’t have answer for that. Some may ask Which ‘British’ accent? There are DOZENS. I will not be rude by asking you about your accent.

PS/ I vote yes for you ordering a separate microphone.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #806 on: September 09, 2018, 11:34:32 AM »
‘I think you aced being a on the Bartcast show. I hope that Bart Ell is brilliant enough to invite you back on his live internet show. 
The strangeness of HW and her fans continues to fascinate me. Thank you for sharing your experiences with her fans and thoughts on her offbeat behavior. Your accent is awesome.

Why does everyone love a British accent? I don’t have answer for that. Some may ask Which ‘British’ accent? There are DOZENS. I will not be rude by asking you about your accent.

PS/ I vote yes for you ordering a separate microphone.

@BartEllProducer needs to stock BartCast™️ Headsets in the Bart Shart’s store.
Are we having fun yet?

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #807 on: September 09, 2018, 11:42:14 AM »
Why does everyone love a British accent?

It reminds you of what you could have sounded like if your worthless criminal ancestors hadn't been chased out and forced to live in this dump instead.

Happy to help. Any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #808 on: September 09, 2018, 11:45:11 AM »
I hope that Bart Ell is brilliant enough to invite you back on his live internet show. 

1. Never question how brilliant I am. I am the brilliantest.
2. It is not my show, it is just about me. All credit goes to @ponyboysunset, @wr250 and @BartEllProducer and those they have on.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #809 on: September 09, 2018, 11:51:16 AM »
1. Never question how brilliant I am. I am the brilliantest.
2. It is not my show, it is just about me. All credit goes to @ponyboysunset, @wr250 and @BartEllProducer and those they have on.

And Al Gore for creating the internet.
Are we having fun yet?