Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921648 times)

Ren

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71025 on: January 02, 2019, 03:29:58 PM »
Yup

I just got to say. I liked you singing Heathers bells!

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #71026 on: January 02, 2019, 03:31:05 PM »
I think he would sit her down and say “What the fuck are you doing? Why are you screening calls, why are you only taking calls from the same group of people, why are you posting pictures of yourself like THAT? Why are you trying to be me, why do you keep disrespecting my wife, why are you letting yourself get into such a state that you oversleep? Why are you cursing on air? Why are you burning all the bridges I built for you?”

"What happened to my coffee pot??" :-X

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #71027 on: January 02, 2019, 03:34:30 PM »
linda uh huh we all know about linda
Yeh. She did Houston.
The entire county!
Whatta gal...

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #71028 on: January 02, 2019, 03:36:00 PM »
Obsolete with the current thread name, but since there is a nice amount of nonfeather content it might never be obsolete with a name change.

Drama is forever.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #71029 on: January 02, 2019, 03:36:58 PM »
Can we play WWABD?
If you mean open the door to the world beyond and see what he has to say that has been an option, just a matter of choosing to open it. I have already had the sense he thinks I have in some ways been more critical than I should have been, yet thinks many of the points I made are good ones and sometimes kind of funny. He always appreciates searching for the truth and keeping to facts, but doesn't like personal attacks on anyone.

It would be unethical to say more and even the above is skating on thin ice, but with the intent of reducing harm.

One day I will have to answer for every post and word on Ellgab and Bellgab and I can only say I was being as fair as I could given ever piece of information and experience I had to process this through at the time I posted. If I was dead wrong about anything in light of new facts I will apologize to anyone and learn my error in processing so that it doesn't happen again.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #71030 on: January 02, 2019, 03:41:11 PM »
Today in the #Clickacy: Engagement rings! Points for the sapphires, but dings for not knowing about MrFLB.

Also: Sapphires in rose gold settings? Unusual, not sure what I think.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #71031 on: January 02, 2019, 03:46:17 PM »
I think he would sit her down and say “What the fuck are you doing? Why are you screening calls, why are you only taking calls from the same group of people, why are you posting pictures of yourself like THAT? Why are you trying to be me, why do you keep disrespecting my wife, why are you letting yourself get into such a state that you oversleep? Why are you cursing on air? Why are you burning all the bridges I built for you?”

"Stop it Heather just stop it! Don't make me come down there!"

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71032 on: January 02, 2019, 03:46:57 PM »
Can we play WWABD?
Where would Art even begin with so many recent choices with his protege.   

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71033 on: January 02, 2019, 03:53:13 PM »
"What happened to my coffee pot??" :-X
"Why does it smell like Cheech & Chong were here?"  "Who moved my good pens out of the Studio?"  "Why is there a bunch of kids down in the basement calling themselves Code Ninjas?"

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #71034 on: January 02, 2019, 04:10:35 PM »
Yes this!!!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #71035 on: January 02, 2019, 04:26:15 PM »
Great questions. I can hear Art Bell asking each one. I would like to add one more question. "Do you think that Michio Kaku wants to be on your current show?"

I can answer that for Art - no! Apparently he has refused to come on the show according to ex producer Tony.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #71036 on: January 02, 2019, 04:28:58 PM »
Since she posted that image herself, with intention, I would think the photo is fair game for anyone who wants to repost it.  I realize that she is afflicted with some sort of mental illness, but she did post the image(s) deliberately.  I wouldn’t hold it against anyone who reposted the image, or a portion of the image.

I didn’t say he should or shouldn’t post it my question was in reference to his calling us negative with her. Point is I don’t think it puts her in a “positive” light, so in summary he is full of shit as usual.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #71037 on: January 02, 2019, 04:29:40 PM »
Actually you know what Art would do?

Turn his back on her and walk over to be with his wife and kids.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #71038 on: January 02, 2019, 04:42:45 PM »

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #71039 on: January 02, 2019, 04:43:59 PM »
WWABD? Quit.
Merry Christmas