Author Topic: Free SiriusXM streaming through May 2020  (Read 1831 times)

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
Free SiriusXM streaming through May 2020
« on: May 02, 2020, 08:25:17 PM »
SiriusXM has collaborated with acclaimed and iconic artists and their representatives to create personally curated audio experiences for listeners everywhere. The collection of exclusive music channels launching on Friday, May 1 — and in conjunction with SiriusXM’s extended Stream Free period through May — are dedicated to megastars David Bowie, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, George Strait, Guns N’ Roses, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Prince, and The Rolling Stones. Click below to stream every channel now.

To make sure as many people as possible can hear these special audio experiences, SiriusXM is extending its unprecedented Stream Free offer through May 31. Stream Free gives free and easy access to SiriusXM’s full lineup of Premier Streaming content to any listener in North America on the SiriusXM app.

“It’s like catching lightning in a bottle for SiriusXM to be able to offer authorized channels from these iconic artists, not only to our subscribers, but at a time when our app is free to everyone,” said Scott Greenstein, President and Chief Content Officer of SiriusXM. “These channels, combined with our already incredible set of artist-dedicated channels, makes SiriusXM the ultimate audio destination to bring fans closer to the artists they love, and at a time when people can use some great music.”

https://blog.siriusxm.com/siriusxm-launches-9-new-limited-run-channels-with-iconic-artists/

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: Free SiriusXM streaming through May 2020
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 09:51:49 PM »
SiriusXM has collaborated with acclaimed and iconic artists and their representatives to create personally curated audio experiences for listeners everywhere. The collection of exclusive music channels launching on Friday, May 1 — and in conjunction with SiriusXM’s extended Stream Free period through May — are dedicated to megastars David Bowie, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, George Strait, Guns N’ Roses, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Prince, and The Rolling Stones. Click below to stream every channel now.

To make sure as many people as possible can hear these special audio experiences, SiriusXM is extending its unprecedented Stream Free offer through May 31. Stream Free gives free and easy access to SiriusXM’s full lineup of Premier Streaming content to any listener in North America on the SiriusXM app.

“It’s like catching lightning in a bottle for SiriusXM to be able to offer authorized channels from these iconic artists, not only to our subscribers, but at a time when our app is free to everyone,” said Scott Greenstein, President and Chief Content Officer of SiriusXM. “These channels, combined with our already incredible set of artist-dedicated channels, makes SiriusXM the ultimate audio destination to bring fans closer to the artists they love, and at a time when people can use some great music.”

https://blog.siriusxm.com/siriusxm-launches-9-new-limited-run-channels-with-iconic-artists/

Thanks!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 10:33:54 AM »
Had Sirius for many years in both of our trucks as well as both places and always found ourselves stuck on channel 71, Seriously Sinatra. I liked the Stern show from 06 thru 09 but he sucks now and is clearly an arm of the left. We cancelled all accounts in 2015 when we just purchased all the Sinatra CDs leaving Sirius out in the cold. Don't miss it at all.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 12:20:47 PM »
Had Sirius for many years in both of our trucks as well as both places and always found ourselves stuck on channel 71, Seriously Sinatra. I liked the Stern show from 06 thru 09 but he sucks now and is clearly an arm of the left. We cancelled all accounts in 2015 when we just purchased all the Sinatra CDs leaving Sirius out in the cold. Don't miss it at all.

Stern is a leftie now? Is he snowflaking? I listened to him back in the late 70's and early 80's until I moved across country and he wasn't available. I thought he was very funny and entertaining. Too bad he changed.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 01:58:30 PM »

You did it your way...

(sorry)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2020, 06:13:40 PM »
Stern is a leftie now? Is he snowflaking?
It started to really shine through in 09-10. Some call it the "Marcy Turk effect" You can look her up if you want. "Gary the retard" could no longer be called, retard so they changed it to Gary the conqueror but that's just a drop in the bucket. Plus I only found the arguments and bitching entertaining rather than the chicks getting naked and all the shit that has drywallers jerking off in their work trucks.

You did it your way...

(sorry)
:D