Author Topic: Dave Schrader is Good!  (Read 4942 times)

CoolTen10Redux

• KIDD
Dave Schrader is Good!
« on: July 08, 2018, 07:38:17 PM »
Dave has really come on! He is turning out to be a very good and a top radio personailty.

We can't all be right, I am ready to eat my humble pie or crow, whichever it is.

DaveSchrader

• Drone Pilot
    • Darkness Radio
Re: Dave Schrader is Good!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 07:39:29 PM »
Thanks!

DS

Radiocracy

• KDWN
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 10:37:58 PM »
I'll refuse to listen to the show until Dave reaches +30 Karma... who are we kidd'in , we all know thats never going to happen.

Fearlessjay

• KIDD
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 12:46:20 PM »
Been great to listen to. I enjoy the fact he goes straight to the guests instead of the usual half a hour whats going on in the world. I don't listen live so been able choose what I want to listen to without the faffing about is great. Length is great too as he doesn't seem to have every total moron listening ringing in to discuss been amateur whatever while talking absolute shite. Also actually listens to and interacts with his guests.

Aili

• KIDD
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 06:39:12 PM »
Yes, I agree he's a good host, otherwise I wouldn't have bother to follow him from Darkness Radio to Podcast One then to Midnight in the Desert.  Good Paranormal/anomalous radio hosts are hard to come by, especially the ones who gets along with other like mind show hosts ie George Noory, George Napp, Jim Harold, & Jimmy Church to name a few and not get into flame wars out of jealousy or nonsense.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 06:02:14 PM »
I always thought he was fairly good on C2C, but he's blossomed into rivetingly good on MITD.

Still think he's too good for overnight.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 06:08:07 PM »
I've been listening to Darkness Radio and Beyond the Darkness for years. and now on Midnight in the Desert... Love  Dave Schrader.. :-* :-*

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 06:25:20 PM »
At the risk of increasing his head size, I agree that Dave is good. Very good. I'm actually learning how to listen to Pod Casts thanks to him and all the suggestions I've found here.[size=78%] [/size] ;D

GrumpyOldMan

• KMST
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 06:29:56 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

GrumpyOldMan

• KMST
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 08:50:53 PM »
Dave,

I've been reading some of your tweets.  Your twitter game is strong, sir.  Almost makes me want to setup an account to follow you and Barthur.

zeebo

• KDWN
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 10:52:32 PM »
I would like to add that not only is Dave good, but he's also not bad.  With all the badness out there, let's not underestimate the importance of not being bad.  So in sum, being good is good, but being not bad is also not bad.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2018, 12:47:02 AM »
I would like to add that not only is Dave good, but he's also not bad.  With all the badness out there, let's not underestimate the importance of not being bad.  So in sum, being good is good, but being not bad is also not bad.
Yes, and being not bad is better!  A minimum standard must be met.  It's like society:  You can't do good deeds to justify your crimes.  The baseline is no crimes, and good deeds go on top of that.

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2018, 01:55:52 AM »
The baseline is no crimes, and good deeds go on top of that.
Then why is it that no good deed goes unpunished?  ;)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2018, 03:03:47 AM »
Then why is it that no good deed goes unpunished?  ;)
Don't get caught!!

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2018, 11:54:59 AM »
That's true.  If G. Noory were just not-bad, C2C would be pretty good.  The producer & guests would see to that.  It's just that Mr. Noory so often stepped in to contribute badness, it became bad.  That's bad.