Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11918839 times)

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #82635 on: February 07, 2019, 06:59:36 AM »
aye matey, thar seems to be a grand plan ye be makin.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

What a beautiful standard *sniff* Brings a tear to the old eyepatch.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #82636 on: February 07, 2019, 07:01:46 AM »
March will be a big #Legacy month 'round these parts.
The Bart knows how to treat a #Legacy.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #82637 on: February 07, 2019, 07:01:57 AM »

She had one planned, but overslept.
;D lol!
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #82638 on: February 07, 2019, 07:13:36 AM »
Urk. My mother, like Nixon, put cottage cheese and ketchup on bread. No wonder I am so weird...

Any sentence that starts "My mother, like Nixon ..." is gonna be a winner. ;D

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #82639 on: February 07, 2019, 07:17:04 AM »
Well, I thought it was nice of him to cruise by by neighborhood! (I was late to work due to re-routed traffic there, too). Other than that, I don't really have any connection to him or any other Pope, respectfully not my heritage or belief system.

And now, goodnight all!  ;)

Not Catholic, but I love the current Pope. He and the Dalai Lama seem like the planet's kindly grandfathers.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #82640 on: February 07, 2019, 07:29:03 AM »
March will be a big #Legacy month 'round these parts.
The Bart knows how to treat a #Legacy.

Looking forward to this, thank you Barthur.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #82641 on: February 07, 2019, 07:30:56 AM »
For all you avocado lovers. Just saw this on reddit

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

OooooH  How nice!!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #82642 on: February 07, 2019, 07:32:31 AM »
Oh boy, I'm not sure I can find such good stuff, though I like the idea! I do have a really snazzy red silk blouse that matches the color of the bright red beading... hmmm....

And while I'm not as blindingly blonde as ABBA, I do have sandy-ish sorta blonde hair (helped by my hairdresser to be a bit lighter than my natural color), so that will have to do for now.  ;D

The memory of how blindingly white and blonde ABBA were was triggered by my remembering an insane day in NYC: Oct. 2, 1979. I remember it vividly because I lived in Greenwich Village then, and in the morning, Pope John Paul II came to NYC to Yankee Stadium, but on the way his motorcade passed by Broadway and 8th St., about two short blocks from where I lived at the time. I waited and saw him smiling and waving as he rode by, and it was exciting!

I went to work (still pretty young at the time) and later that evening saw ABBA at Radio City Music Hall. They were awesome, really good, but literally almost blinding with all the bright lights (Super Troupers! <g>) on them. I could have used sunglasses, but really they were great!

Ah, what a day! The Pope and ABBA, what a combo! And both all in white, too!  ;D

Was the Pope in the bullet proof box that time?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #82643 on: February 07, 2019, 07:34:36 AM »
In honor of Heather’s birthday I plan a 21 gun salute off Cape Horn and an army of swashbucklers playing ABBA deep cuts on hand forged tinwhistles. The rum will flow from morn to night and often through the morn and night again. We’ll make for the Marquesas and whenever we lay anchor will pillage the nearest village and steal the pies from every windowsill we spot until we’re driven back to sea for a round of Bloody Pretzel on international waters. Carpe noctum, and long live the Wad!!
Yo-ho-ho! thee birthday coffee pot is ready. @CptCrisp we need more pies.
Carpe noctum, and long live the Wad!!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #82644 on: February 07, 2019, 07:34:39 AM »
apparently not

Well I wasn't allowed to go to mine.  I had the jduty instead.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #82645 on: February 07, 2019, 07:35:20 AM »
Well shit!  I'd always thought/hoped that Heater's "end" would be some momentous, loud, desk slamming screened/unscreened open lines show, full of "God dammits", "call now, well dance all nights"  "little miss thangs".
But, one day she's here, then, she's not. Poof, like a puff of smoke in the wind, gone without a trace. For me, it's extremely anticlimactic/disappointing. VULTURES!

Like a phart on the beach

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #82646 on: February 07, 2019, 07:37:31 AM »
12 licensed drivers, then expect California to have illegal immigrants on juries, if they already do not.  If all it takes is a state drivers license then eventually you won't even have to be an american citizen to serve on a jury in the United States.  I wonder if other countries allow non citizens to serve on juries?  hmmm.

Oh not to worry. There is a form to fill out and you must answer the question if you are a legal citizen or not.  The illegal non-citizens get screened away by that form because no one would lie on a form.   :D

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #82647 on: February 07, 2019, 07:38:14 AM »
Selfish vulture. She needs to do one final meltdown show .. I think it would be cathartic for her.
I know, right? Selfish indeed. One final grand meltdown show. Ciardello would say "that fucker owes us"!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #82648 on: February 07, 2019, 07:42:06 AM »
I know, right? Selfish indeed. One final grand meltdown show. Ciardello would say "that fucker owes us"!

The meltdown to end all meltdowns, go out like a hurricane. Closure for all. Burn them bridges. Nuke from orbit etc etc
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #82649 on: February 07, 2019, 07:44:19 AM »
Oh not to worry. There is a form to fill out and you must answer the question if you are a legal citizen or not.  The illegal non-citizens get screened away by that form because no one would lie on a form.   :D

The ENLIST Act, championed by Rep. Jeff Denham, R-Calif., would open up our military to illegal aliens seeking to gain legal status and citizenship.

America, land of opportunity.