Author Topic: Dream Stuff  (Read 83771 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Dream Stuff
« Reply #450 on: August 01, 2020, 04:07:58 AM »
My years ago injured legs were hurting so much last night they were running in the bed.  I couldn’t get up and do anything about them because a three-foot tall man, dressed in a Zorro suit and wearing a sNoory-style rather than Guy Williams-style mustache, stood on my head.  His name was Dr. Hutt Mudd, and he, the Archangels, Anne Strieber, Louise/Cleopatra/Scarlett O’Hara, and Annie from Alabama were promoting an iron-meat sandwich called a Muddburger.  Dr. Hutt was trying to make me eat one of the burgers, but when UFO Phil came in singing “Lishnin’ to Coast to Coast”, he fled in terror.

I think I need to go back to listening to Bach while I sleep rather than sNoory.
Merry Christmas

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #451 on: August 13, 2020, 05:43:47 PM »
Last night I dreamed I accidentally made a disgusting hot mixture of Coca-Cola, milk, pineapple chunks, and macaroni.  The macaroni and milk got put in accidentally, but because the macaroni was raw I had to cook it.  And then throw it away.  First time I can remember a dream set in my kitchen here.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #452 on: August 14, 2020, 02:12:33 AM »
Last night I dreamed I accidentally made a disgusting hot mixture of Coca-Cola, milk, pineapple chunks, and macaroni.  The macaroni and milk got put in accidentally, but because the macaroni was raw I had to cook it.  And then throw it away.  First time I can remember a dream set in my kitchen here.

Did you wake up hungry?

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #453 on: August 14, 2020, 09:55:30 PM »
Did you wake up hungry?
A little.  But more thirsty.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #454 on: August 16, 2020, 11:21:17 AM »
Exciting one last night.  I was partying with a bunch of people among whom many were talking about committing a murder -- of anyone, apparently.  We were like the Manson Family.  Then one of them apparently did stab to death a man she'd been dating who was also there.  Immediately talk began about how to not be held legally responsible for the action.  We started rehearsing our stories.  I don't know who in the place had seen the act; I certainly hadn't.  For some reason we decided to record audio of our discussion, maybe to prove it was spontaneous.  My friend Alley, a lawyer, was there.  We tried to anticipate questions we'd be asked.

Before that nothing too special, just dreamed of coaching a children's football game which ended scoreless.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #455 on: August 29, 2020, 10:15:40 AM »
BONK BONK BONK!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #456 on: August 29, 2020, 10:33:19 AM »
BONK BONK BONK!

Redheads are so sweet.  ::)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #457 on: August 29, 2020, 12:36:48 PM »
BONK BONK BONK!

:o :o :o :o :o  Well, I don't know what to say.  :-X  But, if Rikki wants to hit gingers over the head I can't judge because I have the urge to hit people over the head no matter their hair color.  I show no bias.   ;D

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #458 on: August 29, 2020, 12:55:23 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o  Well, I don't know what to say.  :-X  But, if Rikki wants to hit gingers over the head I can't judge because I have the urge to hit people over the head no matter their hair color.  I show no bias.   ;D

Lol.  Thanks for understanding, Shay.  It really isn't as bad as it sounds, and it was, after all, a dream.  As a matter of fact, I'm currently engaged to a red headed woman.  She lives on a planet in the Orion System, some 1360 light years away.  Yes, marriage is pretty much out of the picture, but we do have an uncanny ability to communicate with one another, and in real time, too.  Some kind of thought communication at work.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #459 on: August 29, 2020, 01:59:32 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o  Well, I don't know what to say about anything.......

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #460 on: August 30, 2020, 06:24:52 AM »
You learn something new every day.
So @Rikki Gins "likes" the Gingers.  ;)
See you..hear you MONDAY NIGHT.  @PolkaDot @ShayP @Ciardelo @Exile @juan and dear @chimp Covfefe  :-*
AND @anniem ?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #461 on: August 30, 2020, 08:05:36 AM »
You learn something new every day.
So @Rikki Gins "likes" the Gingers.  ;)
See you..hear you MONDAY NIGHT.  @PolkaDot @ShayP @Ciardelo @Exile @juan and dear @chimp Covfefe  :-*
AND @anniem ?

A definite perhaps. It is a tough time for me.

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #462 on: August 30, 2020, 08:37:31 AM »
A definite perhaps. It is a tough time for me.
We're here for you, @anniem. Stay strong. Just keep bouncing.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #463 on: August 30, 2020, 09:14:34 AM »
We're here for you, @anniem. Stay strong. Just keep bouncing.

Thanks!  :)

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #464 on: October 04, 2020, 11:24:56 AM »
Catching up here.  A few days ago I dreamed I was in an episode of Seinfeld.  I was laying in bed, in exactly the same posture as I actually was -- I frequently dream that way -- but my bed was in another house in another location -- as is the usual way I dream when it's one of those same-as-I-actually-am dreams.  (I guess it's a matter of proprioception's being a very deeply penetrating sense, breaking thru from consciousness to unconsciousness, similarly to hearing.)  I was trying to hide...from whom I don't know.  The Venetian blinds were drawn but you could still see thru them a little bit either way.  The bed was at street level in a corner house, nearly flush to the sidewalk.  George came in, also trying to hide, and crawled into bed with me.  Then so did Elaine.  We lay there very still as day turned to night.  Outside some people were looking for us, and lights were flickering, said to be a warning of a power failure.  Then a few people came into the house looking for us.  Not seeing us, they helped themselves to some items from the refrigerator after remarking how poorly stocked it was.

That's all for that dream.  Later that night I dreamed I'd asked someone how much a certain diamond would cost, and he said without hesitation, "$8,000."  Seems the person was knowledgeable about gems and jewelry.  I asked me who he would trust to physically handle gems like that for him, and he gave me a name I don't remember.  Next thing I knew in that dream, I was signing a single page form contract from the person I was referred to, handed it back, and just like that I was a diamond broker.  In waking life my Uncle Sam did operate Goodman's Jewelers in McKeesport, passed it on to Cousin Bernie, I don't remember what became of it after that.  I think Sam might've gotten the business as a specialty from Grampa Max, who was a merchant in various dry goods.

Last night I dreamed my friend David Lindelof, who in waking life died early this century and whose name these days I use mostly in connection with his TV producer son Damon, had remarried and had a little girl.  David was showing me around the place he was living, which had various trompe l'oeil decorations, such as glass baubles that looked like bubbles in the bathroom.  As is my wont now, that meant time to get up and use the waking-life bathroom.

Then I dreamed I was watching some people play cricket, a game I have practically no interest in in waking life, indoors in a space that was ill suited to it.  Several games were going on at the same time.  One was at the end of a hallway that accommodated a wicket but not much else.  One bowler on the hard floor couldn't come to a stop after releasing the ball, and stagger-ran on so far he almost crashed into the wall beyond the stumps.  Not only that, but it was dark!  I was told by some ladies who were in a middle foyer that that was OK because the umpire was on a diet of some sort that made him light-sensitive.

I'm working on a blue-sky project now for Divina Biotech and wondering if my dreams are giving me any clues about it.