Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12134826 times)

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #69825 on: December 28, 2018, 08:44:37 AM »
They also misspell "Talk" in talk stream live. Make them fix that too. This shit bugs me.

And have them change 'noctum' to 'noctem' while they're at it ...

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #69826 on: December 28, 2018, 08:48:59 AM »
They also misspell "Talk" in talk stream live. Make them fix that too. This shit bugs me.

And have them change 'noctum' to 'noctem' while they're at it ...

Let's face it, the website is a teardown.

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
« Reply #69827 on: December 28, 2018, 08:49:36 AM »
ATTENTION CODE NINJAS (K&J):
Facilitating the distribution of bootleg music means you are getting served.
It's international, babes.

Having been served papers one time and owning the guy who did it(very local), I would like to know how one goes about practically serving someone overseas.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69828 on: December 28, 2018, 08:51:56 AM »
Interesting.  I googled T. G. Razooly.  An address comes up and several corporate entities.
Far as I know he makes G.I Joe sets that are supposed to be pretty realistic.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #69829 on: December 28, 2018, 09:08:01 AM »
Far as I know he makes G.I Joe sets that are supposed to be pretty realistic.

See. Moments like this are what keep this thread going. Who could make this stuff up??

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #69830 on: December 28, 2018, 09:19:35 AM »
Oh...so this is where everyone is.

DS

Poor Davy was hanging on his cross starving for attention and none of you scallywags hopped over to give him any, shame shame   ::) His post needs recorded in Eyeore's voice . ' I'm missing my tail and nobody cares , hohum.'
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69831 on: December 28, 2018, 09:19:37 AM »
You raise the most important point of why I have lost interest in her show. I can’t believe anything she says. She has proven that EVERYthing she says is a lie or not believable. I will admit to listening after Art left and I enjoyed many of her shows, however looking back it was all made up. I think she just made all her stories up!  All lies. Then after Art she just went nuts, totally.
I have no interest in her show and can really listen for a short time before the voice drives me crazy.  It's like sitting in her bedroom again listening to stories that are coming out of her mouth and really not caring this time to get sucked into that world again.  This is why I feel that I will be moving on this next year from all this B.S. as she will never tell the truth and till she runs out of funds or sued off the air, she will continue.  Case in point, 2005 she is a stripper and had the photos done, which is the same year as the trucker abduction.  She mentioned that she watch Tropic Thunder with T.G. Razooly which would have come out in 2008.  So that's at least three years in which to make and save money as that was boom times in the black market of cannabis with people spending tons up there at the club hoping to take one of the girls home.  The NDE I believe was 2010? with the magic wallet story around that time as well.  At that time she was broke to the point of starving herself that she lost a section of her colon.  She didn't strike me as someone that was not frivolous with money so all the sudden after being the "Dom" of the club, she is now completely broke and finding Magic Wallets to survive.  This is on top of her being kicked out on September 11, 2001, of all the days and her Gangsta Chinese Dad that was actually in the grocery business according to her.  She keeps the faithful in line so they do not question anything that they are told, no decent or you are part of Hedi and her Spys which sounds like a band name.  I spoke to a friend that had been through a situation similar to Heather's abduction and she wanted to drive down to Pahrump to kicks Heather's ass for sending the trucker the money for the car and leaving the trucker alone to do the same to other women as was done to her.  After explaining that it was more than likely a story she was still pissed that Heather would do such a thing.  I really am only hanging on to say my piece on the "Little Show that Could" after the holidays and move on this next year as I have given this Grift Witch to much of my time already.  Too many rabbit holes to follow and knowing that the truth will always be behind another door it's not worth the time.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69832 on: December 28, 2018, 09:25:14 AM »
ATTENTION CODE NINJAS (K&J):
Facilitating the distribution of bootleg music means you are getting served.
It's international, babes.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Code Ninjas making a break for it while they can!

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69833 on: December 28, 2018, 09:27:00 AM »
See. Moments like this are what keep this thread going. Who could make this stuff up??

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #69834 on: December 28, 2018, 09:33:17 AM »
Poor Davy was hanging on his cross starving for attention and none of you scallywags hopped over to give him any, shame shame   ::) His post needs recorded in Eyeore's voice . ' I'm missing my tail and nobody cares , hohum.'

Thanks for noticing...

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #69835 on: December 28, 2018, 09:35:11 AM »
Stranger than fiction

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #69836 on: December 28, 2018, 09:36:51 AM »

What about Vixon? haha

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #69837 on: December 28, 2018, 09:40:32 AM »
@wr250 @DynamoHum @ponyboysunset...

TG sounds like he might want to be interviewed for the LPTC. 😏
Eh, nevermind...

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #69838 on: December 28, 2018, 09:41:35 AM »

Maybe racy pictures would help! ;D

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #69839 on: December 28, 2018, 09:43:48 AM »

Mayoral candidate! Because OF COURSE. ;D