Author Topic: User Name Change Request Thread  (Read 41644 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: User Name Change Request Thread
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2019, 03:33:33 PM »
Bart,  #MerickTheIdget, please.

Ack ack.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2019, 12:24:52 AM »
Funny that an obese simpleton who's home may or may not have wheels would be looking to engage in any kind of "fight" You're not a keyboard -guy, nobody can be convinced that you are. Finish your mayonnaise sandwich and go rake your driveway would ya' please, you're bringing down the park.  And stop sullying this thread with your random, innate, drivel.  @Bart Ell Sumethinz new would like little turds for blocks above his avatar.

Keith, whatever your all o' the sudden problem is with me you yield zip for fruit with your attempts at wit, seriously. I will not give you a beer nor will I bump you one. Although I won't bump you down one because those little karmic scores are so hard to come by for you.
KSM, in Bellgab there were 2 people w/ names like sumthinz new.  Is this guy one of them?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2019, 07:54:06 PM »
KSM, in Bellgab there were 2 people w/ names like sumthinz new.  Is this guy one of them?

Hmm, not sure. Just makin' this shit up as I go along :-\

What? Ok fine I'll answer you, let go of my arm please!
Goin on was at BG, New is the name for the same person on NEW forum Ellgab.  There was never a "new" at BG, only here. IE same singular person. Unless he says different and in which case I still won't care.

How are you I'm fine, good.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2019, 07:51:56 PM »

Goodness, it's still the same me, what is the confusion? No need to ask Fonzie...geez!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2019, 10:44:00 PM »
Goodness, it's still the same me, what is the confusion? No need to ask Fonzie...geez!
Hahaha  Fonzie. I should have told her to "sit on it" ;D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2019, 01:06:53 AM »
In Bellgab, there are two different avatars which basically spell Something's New, just spelled in two different ways.  One of them got very personal with me frequently and we talked about his career in, more or less, social work.  Then he seemed to get mad at me & even started using foul language, a new low for him.....  Just doesn't seem like you at all.

Thank you, KSM32 for the clarification.  I really appreciate it.  I hung in there waiting for the fog to lift on this, but it never would have without your help.  From what you say, I gather that Keith is much more active now than he ever was in Bellgab, right?  Does that prove I'm starting to understand who is who in this respect?

Yes, I'm fine today & glad to hear that you are, too.  Saw some beautiful dogs today while I was in public.  A coy, thin American Bulldog (if you can imagine one being coy & thin) and a beautiful dark German Shepherd.  Maybe Vera (ooooh, I almost typed Vara), maybe Vera would have loved these boys!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2019, 09:24:46 PM »
In Bellgab, there are two different avatars which basically spell Something's New, just spelled in two different ways.  One of them got very personal with me frequently and we talked about his career in, more or less, social work.  Then he seemed to get mad at me & even started using foul language, a new low for him.....  Just doesn't seem like you at all.

Thank you, KSM32 for the clarification.  I really appreciate it.  I hung in there waiting for the fog to lift on this, but it never would have without your help.  From what you say, I gather that Keith is much more active now than he ever was in Bellgab, right?  Does that prove I'm starting to understand who is who in this respect?

Yes, I'm fine today & glad to hear that you are, too.  Saw some beautiful dogs today while I was in public.  A coy, thin American Bulldog (if you can imagine one being coy & thin) and a beautiful dark German Shepherd.  Maybe Vera (ooooh, I almost typed Vara), maybe Vera would have loved these boys!
@Sofia

Vera is very snobby, not easily impressed ;)

For the record; if you, I or anybody uses this thread for general conversation Bart has cart blanche to change our names to anything he wants to. So.. just sayin'  must proceed with caution

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2019, 12:18:21 AM »
@Sofia

Vera is very snobby, not easily impressed ;)

For the record; if you, I or anybody uses this thread for general conversation Bart has cart blanche to change our names to anything he wants to. So.. just sayin'  must proceed with caution
Gasp.  It's difficult to imagine being hurt by Bart.  Would that be BartHurt?

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2019, 11:19:26 PM »

I have never been angry at you and pretty much keep any ribald comments at a PG-13 level, so you may have either conflated me with some other person(s) *or* based on your last sentence in the above quote, think/thought ksm is me...he should be so lucky! Besides, K could NEVER end a sentence without the proper punctuation, so there's that, also

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2019, 12:44:54 AM »
I have never been angry at you and pretty much keep any ribald comments at a PG-13 level, so you may have either conflated me with some other person(s) *or* based on your last sentence in the above quote, think/thought ksm is me...he should be so lucky! Besides, K could NEVER end a sentence without the proper punctuation, so there's that, also
Okay then.  Well, there were two people with something's new as their avatar theme.  Well, thanks for helping me clear that up  :).  I had been mystified.  Right, it wasn't KSM; he makes his identity known.

It was quite a shake up last July!

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2019, 09:31:55 AM »
Can I change my name to Farm Penis?  I am after all a farm boy.
LMAO
@KSM32
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2019, 09:32:15 AM »
Can you change my name to Ren?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2019, 06:06:07 PM »
LMAO
@KSM32
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

@Ren  hahahaha  Good woman loves a tractor ride.

I'm almost ready to go back to it. It's a lot to live up to and I'm very busy these days but Farm Penis will return. Soon :)

..watch out ladies

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2019, 08:07:01 PM »
@Bart Ell I'd like to do the Farm Penis  thing again. Just a week or so... no more.  Notice the F & P in caps.

Thank you dearly. And deerly.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2019, 08:30:06 PM »
Whenever you get the time, can we revert things back to normal.  Also, if it pleases the court I would like to remove the #followthewheel

Thank you.

EDIT: Bart, the stock avatar sizes are in need of some resizing. I wanted to be Didi but the photo is so small one cannot make out who it is. Please address this, pronto!