Author Topic: The 100 Years Ago Thread  (Read 1468161 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The 100 Years Ago Thread
« Reply #4005 on: December 11, 2019, 05:07:37 AM »
        From the Library of Congress, 1919.

What Will Mrs. Thompson Say?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

What should Mrs. T. do?  How would the lodge deal with her husband if she told on him and made it be known that he had been utilizing a mock wife?  If the lodge was giving a ball and her husband was there, does she have a right to crash it in order to show everyone that she is his wife?  I'm sure that the columnist Mrs. T. will have some answers for the letter writing Mrs. T.  What do you think?  You are allowed up to three answers (or pieces of advise) and they are all worth 10 points.    

Stop trying to ruin his standing with the lodge. He has to use a fake wife because you let yourself go. They would probably agree that he made the right choice if they were ever to see the mess that you are.

No, you are not invited to the lodge and should never just show up. He has his lodge wife and she can go whenever she pleases.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #4006 on: December 11, 2019, 05:56:18 AM »

What should Mrs. T. do?  How would the lodge deal with her husband if she told on him and made it be known that he had been utilizing a mock wife?  If the lodge was giving a ball and her husband was there, does she have a right to crash it in order to show everyone that she is his wife?  I'm sure that the columnist Mrs. T. will have some answers for the letter writing Mrs. T.  What do you think?  You are allowed up to three answers (or pieces of advise) and they are all worth 10 points.    

DEAR MRS T. the issue is that there is something missing in your marriage and your husband is looking for some fun elsewhere. Sad to say, men are repulsed by insecure women who are in poor health.
1-You should not listen to gossip about your husband.
2-Don’t expose your foolishness. The lodge will only ignore your statement that he has a “mock wife.”
3- If there is a ball you should NOT appear to demonstrate that you are the correct wife.

Act like nothing happened since the year is 1919.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #4007 on: December 11, 2019, 06:50:42 AM »

1. Time to say bye bye, this relationship is done.  He is too much of a coward to say he wants out.  Help him by tossing him.  You end this.

2.  Unless you want more drama, don't mess with the order.  But if you want to help end this relationship, then have at it, let them know.    3. Kick him to the street and move on. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4008 on: December 11, 2019, 08:16:59 AM »

Depending on the Lodge's By-Laws, he may or may not be thrown out.  You could go and introduce yourself to the head of the Lodge.
Foremost, it's important to take care of the children.  If he is cheating then I suggest a divorce.  Regardless, you have to address this with him.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #4009 on: December 11, 2019, 08:47:45 AM »
Mrs. T
This has nothing to do with the Lodge. This is all about you and your husband. In 1919 a woman in poor health with three children and a cheating husband has few options. But he flaunted his mistress in public so you can easily prove adultery.  You can divorce him and receive child support. Hopefully, you have family that can take you in or at least help you out

P.S.  Bad Bart. Bad, bad Bart 😾
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4010 on: December 11, 2019, 09:13:22 AM »
Dear T,
Your husband must be a Democrat accusing you of doing what he is doing. But are you sure of your source? The lodge probably won’t care and will think less of you for repeating gossip. As an ill woman with three children, you should be very careful about rejecting the Lodge’s insurance.
The Lodge could put you out is you violate rules. Get a friend with a machine to drive you to the ball, sit outside and watch for your husband’s shenanigans.
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4011 on: December 11, 2019, 11:56:52 AM »
P.S.  Bad Bart. Bad, bad Bart 😾

It's 1919.
Back to the kitchen and, if you are lucky, you will get a fancy new icebox for Christmas so you can cool my drinks better.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #4012 on: December 11, 2019, 12:21:35 PM »

Dear Mrs. T, If the lodge finds out it would be embarrassing for everyone involved. I would council that you do the following three things: 1) take out a nice life insurance policy on your husband. 2) Acquire cyanide from store 3) Bake your cheating, no good, ugly human of a husband some lovely almond shortbread cyanide cookies that he and his fake wife can enjoy together.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4013 on: December 11, 2019, 12:37:56 PM »
@PolkaDot i think arsenic would be more easily obtained.
Merry Christmas

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4014 on: December 11, 2019, 12:54:57 PM »
@PolkaDot i think arsenic would be more easily obtained.
Glad you're on board!
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4015 on: December 11, 2019, 01:07:16 PM »
It's 1919.
Back to the kitchen and, if you are lucky, you will get a fancy new icebox for Christmas so you can cool my drinks better.
I know just the thing to make them better.....
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #4016 on: December 11, 2019, 01:13:14 PM »
I know just the thing to make them better.....

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4017 on: December 11, 2019, 01:43:42 PM »
All this talk of poison.  Why not get someone to give him a good ass kicking? 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4018 on: December 11, 2019, 02:09:37 PM »
All this talk of poison.  Why not get someone to give him a good ass kicking?
That’s not sneaky enough for women.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4019 on: December 11, 2019, 02:16:43 PM »
That’s not sneaky enough for women.

@juan  LOL!!!  Yeah, true.