Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921505 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70380 on: December 30, 2018, 08:20:45 PM »

Huh? Actually no. You see i am beyond this body. My OOBE allowed me to see my past lives and explained everything to .me.  my soul is ready to transcend back to the original creation.  When you reach this level you stop worrying about friends  or things like that. Its just you and god.  Nobody else.  You die alone and you will be sent back alone. Im on my last levels
I told you not to drink the kool-aid.

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #70381 on: December 30, 2018, 08:25:43 PM »
Forgive me, I only read the most recent post, but I've been meaning to say this for a while (oh no long post here we go)

This was after Art had died, when Heather Wade was acting ridiculously disproportionate with her grieving for a few months now, and got kicked off MITD. At the time I was lurking on Bellgab, both past and current boards, not having the slightest inclination to ever speak up on the boards though. I learned two things within about a few days of each other; 1) Heather Wade claimed Art Bell had committed suicide, and a few days before that was revealed, I stumbled on an old forum 2) The one time Art Bell used an Oujia board, a demon had come through and prophesied to him he would die by suicide, and that's the reason why he swore he would never in his life use one again. He refused to talk about that experience on the air, but he would freely discuss it with his HAM buddies, who then in turn reported back to Bellgab.

I found that on Bellgab, which Heather was a very active member on. Heather had seen that, this was known to her.

There is no part of me that doesn't think she took that statement made in Bellgab and ran with it. I don't think he killed himself. I think she's using "the prophecy". Maybe now under the fog of mental illness and drug smoke she convinced herself it is true, as she is a user of the Ouija board herself.

This is my theory. Did the prophecy come true, or does Miss Thang just want it to have? I believe the latter.
Noory was the real legacy...

spinthebottle

• KIDD
« Reply #70382 on: December 30, 2018, 08:25:54 PM »
Merry Christmas All. Happy Holidays too. Gotta say with those pics I would never post pics of me smoking a bowl.
Edit: Had four days off my kitties ads loving it. Lol.

I don't see Heather smoking a bowl I just see her holding it.  Do you think it is better to be recorded smoking a bowl and raging on Little Sean about your weight like you were on discord? I hope she plays that on her next show. Lol.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #70383 on: December 30, 2018, 08:26:00 PM »
Miller I think you got ahold of a tainted batch   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70384 on: December 30, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »
Heather would do better if she received positive vibes.  You canno5 succeed when you ara attacked every day.   Its like the soul gets crushed and it becomes weak. 
I'M ALPHA AF

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70385 on: December 30, 2018, 09:02:48 PM »
Aquarius, maybe in all your travels you have read on or encountered this, but there is a segment of the population that misapplies New Age or metaphysical thought to the point where it resembles narcissism to the ordinary person. She has made fun of this culture before but I think she has cherry picked the Teal Swan-like portions of these beliefs out anyway. I've seen people lose everything they own and their house waiting on ascension and losing every friend they have by calling them negative people and of course doing various "elixirs" because they believe they can control their own mind over matter to the point they can ingest anything they like in any quantity and it won't harm them.

Um, let's see here. Yes, I've run across this phenomenon, and yes it can result in some really crazy ideation!

I am reminded of a phrase from a couple of years back when the idea of "spiritual suicide" was going around in some circles. A psychotherapist friend of mine talked about it with me after a client of hers talked about this and she was learning about it. She said it meant that some people become so involved and invested in their own sense of "spirituality" (according to their own definition of spirituality, of course) that they became much more narcissistic and closed off from their ordinary reality and the practical needs of their daily lives and of the people around them.

These people tend to rely on manifestation and magical thinking, affirmations, potions, invocations, etc. and all kinds of "new age" and "spiritual" practices to get what they say they want in life. But they take this to such an obsessive (often arrogant) extreme that they don't pay attention to and stop taking practical action while waiting for their desired outcomes to magically manifest.

Thus HW could narcissistically be relying on her spells and curses to shape her life and aspirations, but isn't really taking the practical, nitty-gritty actions to work towards achieving her goals. She believes the rules just don't apply to her because she is "spiritual" and understands the "hidden forces" in the universe... ahem (cough, cough).

But all the intentions for manifesting in the world won't come true unless you act in accordance in the real world to work towards them.

And yes, this kind of spiritual arrogance and narcissism can make a person judgmental and condescending and mean towards other "undeserving" people, and keep the practitioner from living a productive and grounded life.

Is this the kind of thing you were asking about, @Dyna-X? There's some not very good stuff out there on the internet iirc, but I don't remember anything at this moment that was really worth looking up.

I haven't heard this phrase in a while now, it took me a couple of minutes to dredge it up from my foggy memory banks.  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Happier Times are Coming

• Ellevated
  • senda is NOT lookin’ good…thinkin’ LAST season ??
« Reply #70386 on: December 30, 2018, 09:05:24 PM »
Um, let's see here. Yes, I've run across this phenomenon, and yes it can result in some really crazy ideation!

I am reminded of a phrase from a couple of years back when the idea of "spiritual suicide" was going around in some circles. A psychotherapist friend of mine talked about it with me after a client of hers talked about this and she was learning about it. She said it meant that some people become so involved and invested in their own sense of "spirituality" (according to their own definition of spirituality, of course) that they became much more narcissistic and closed off from their ordinary reality and the practical needs of their daily lives and of the people around them.

These people tend to rely on manifestation and magical thinking, affirmations, potions, invocations, etc. and all kinds of "new age" and "spiritual" practices to get what they say they want in life. But they take this to such an obsessive (often arrogant) extreme that they don't pay attention to and stop taking practical action while waiting for their desired outcomes to magically manifest.

Thus HW could narcissistically be relying on her spells and curses to shape her life and aspirations, but isn't really taking the practical, nitty-gritty actions to work towards achieving her goals. She believes the rules just don't apply to her because she is "spiritual" and understands the "hidden forces" in the universe... ahem (cough, cough).

But all the intentions for manifesting in the world won't come true unless you act in accordance in the real world to work towards them.

And yes, this kind of spiritual arrogance and narcissism can make a person judgmental and condescending and mean towards other "undeserving" people, and keep the practitioner from living a productive and grounded life.

Is this the kind of thing you were asking about, @Dyna-X? There's some not very good stuff out there on the internet iirc, but I don't remember anything at this moment that was really worth looking up.

I haven't heard this phrase in a while now, it took me a couple of minutes to dredge it up from my foggy memory banks.  8)
so, to summarize, she is a Falkie ?
...“FAT, STUPID, GASPING FOR AIR
and STEALING FROM AMISH CHARITY
  is NO WAY to go through LIFE son”
             Bishop Wormer
       LaGrange County, Indiana

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #70387 on: December 30, 2018, 09:05:53 PM »

Happier Times are Coming

• Ellevated
  • senda is NOT lookin’ good…thinkin’ LAST season ??
« Reply #70388 on: December 30, 2018, 09:06:47 PM »
Heather would do better if she received positive vibes.  You canno5 succeed when you ara attacked every day.   Its like the soul gets crushed and it becomes weak.
such as online TROLLS...HATERS...AND MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE ?
Falkie has the same problem
...“FAT, STUPID, GASPING FOR AIR
and STEALING FROM AMISH CHARITY
  is NO WAY to go through LIFE son”
             Bishop Wormer
       LaGrange County, Indiana

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #70389 on: December 30, 2018, 09:10:52 PM »

Huh? Actually no. You see i am beyond this body. My OOBE allowed me to see my past lives and explained everything to .me.  my soul is ready to transcend back to the original creation.  When you reach this level you stop worrying about friends  or things like that. Its just you and god.  Nobody else.  You die alone and you will be sent back alone. Im on my last levels
???

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70390 on: December 30, 2018, 09:11:23 PM »
I only send love to heather.  I support her and she needs to know this guys. We need to enrich her soul.  Can anyone agree its time to stop the hatred????
I'M ALPHA AF

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70391 on: December 30, 2018, 09:12:09 PM »
I don't see Heather smoking a bowl I just see her holding it.  Do you think it is better to be recorded smoking a bowl and raging on Little Sean about your weight like you were on discord? I hope she plays that on her next show. Lol.

From Heather's own FB page: caption is "Is there a statute of limitations on smoking a bowl in the woods?"
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70392 on: December 30, 2018, 09:12:19 PM »
Aquarius, maybe in all your travels you have read on or encountered this, but there is a segment of the population that misapplies New Age or metaphysical thought to the point where it resembles narcissism to the ordinary person. She has made fun of this culture before but I think she has cherry picked the Teal Swan-like portions of these beliefs out anyway. I've seen people lose everything they own and their house waiting on ascension and losing every friend they have by calling them negative people and of course doing various "elixirs" because they believe they can control their own mind over matter to the point they can ingest anything they like in any quantity and it won't harm them.

I've never heard this. Interesting!

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70393 on: December 30, 2018, 09:13:52 PM »
Forgive me, I only read the most recent post, but I've been meaning to say this for a while (oh no long post here we go)

This was after Art had died, when Heather Wade was acting ridiculously disproportionate with her grieving for a few months now, and got kicked off MITD. At the time I was lurking on Bellgab, both past and current boards, not having the slightest inclination to ever speak up on the boards though. I learned two things within about a few days of each other; 1) Heather Wade claimed Art Bell had committed suicide, and a few days before that was revealed, I stumbled on an old forum 2) The one time Art Bell used an Oujia board, a demon had come through and prophesied to him he would die by suicide, and that's the reason why he swore he would never in his life use one again. He refused to talk about that experience on the air, but he would freely discuss it with his HAM buddies, who then in turn reported back to Bellgab.

I found that on Bellgab, which Heather was a very active member on. Heather had seen that, this was known to her.

There is no part of me that doesn't think she took that statement made in Bellgab and ran with it. I don't think he killed himself. I think she's using "the prophecy". Maybe now under the fog of mental illness and drug smoke she convinced herself it is true, as she is a user of the Ouija board herself.

This is my theory. Did the prophecy come true, or does Miss Thang just want it to have? I believe the latter.
I had totally forgot about that Oujia board prophesy!  You make an interesting analysis.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70394 on: December 30, 2018, 09:17:59 PM »

This is interesting. I was under the impression he only told one person why he wouldn't use the board ever again. Do you remember when that was posted?