Author Topic: Avatar 2 is a steaming pile of pretentious dogshit  (Read 772 times)

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
Re: Avatar 2 is a steaming pile of pretentious dogshit
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2023, 02:44:30 PM »
Jesus, Mary and Joseph bateman - it is almost dinner time.

Not anymore!

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2023, 02:46:36 PM »
Yeah - had no interest in seeing part II anyways. HM's on the spot reporting did little to change that.  3 hours?  Sheesh.

This Man Called Otto flic I thought might be good.  What say you HM?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have not seen it.  A couple of reviews that I read about it state that Tom Hanks is not the actor to channel Clint Eastwood in "Grand Torino."  That's motivating me to not watch it.

You kids stay off of my lawn.  That's all I got to say about that.

If it's showing in 4D then it is a hard NO.  Hell NO.

bateman

• Ellightened
  • 위대한 수령 김일성동지는 항상 우리와 함께 계시리라
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2023, 02:48:06 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2023, 09:45:03 AM »
I was ready to walk out after 20 minutes.  Absolutely frightful dialog in addition to the 4D brutalizing of the patrons.  However, I was with some friends, who wanted to stay, and there were almost three more hours before the movie completed.  Yeah, I'm the asshole because I didn't walk out and wait in the fucking lobby for three hours.  Poofter

Were you kinda hoping that some decent shit would happen later in the movie?  Kinda hoping that you didn't really waste 20 buxx on popcorn, hotdog (without the bun of course) and a soda?  Kinda hoping that the 20 buxx spent to actually see this thing wasn't a total loss?

The best I am hearing is that the movie was too long and more of a 'meh' movie.  Of course, James Cameron is affronted by those types of comments.  He just can't believe that he screwed the pooch.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2023, 09:46:09 AM »
Shortly after moving here, I took a "friend" to see an afternoon movie on a weekday.  Theater was empty and the movie was nothing special, so I decided to be Mr. Romance and do a little carpet munching. Unknown to me was that Philippine theatres are blanketed in IR cameras as part of an anti-cam piracy program. Great for detecting cams recording a movie; also night vision so a really clear view of me trying to beat the cost of a hotel room.

So you were arrested for bringing your own food into the theater?