Rikki Gins Lounge > ShayP Sports Shack

Major League Baseball

(1/152) > >>

ShayP:
I know it's late in the season but I can't believe we didn't start a thread for baseball earlier.  Anyway...

I saw today the Cubs acquired Daniel Murphy from the Nationals.  :o  WTF! and Why!?

As a Pirates fan, this hurts.  The rich get richer.  I know it's a rental, but still.  :(

Akwilly:
I wasn't a big baseball fan but dang I find myself watching every Mariners game. Great announcers and fun yet frustrating team. Just need another sweep of the Astros!

21st Century Man:

--- Quote from: Akwilly on August 21, 2018, 02:16:48 PM ---I wasn't a big baseball fan but dang I find myself watching every Mariners game. Great announcers and fun yet frustrating team. Just need another sweep of the Astros!

--- End quote ---

Great to see you, willy!!  ;D

ShayP:

--- Quote from: Akwilly on August 21, 2018, 02:16:48 PM ---I wasn't a big baseball fan but dang I find myself watching every Mariners game. Great announcers and fun yet frustrating team. Just need another sweep of the Astros!

--- End quote ---

Hey man, good to see you!  What you need to do is listen to a Pirates game during spring training.  Your guy Doc Emrick does a few.  8)  He's a huge Buccos fan.

KSM:
Has anybody watched a Baltimore O's game this season? Poor Buck Showalter, my god the looks of horror, anger, frustration and disgust on his face are worth the price of admission. Tonight playing the Jays he looked like he wanted wanted to just hang his head in his hands and get drunk. F*ing hilarious.  Feel bad for O's fans this year. As far as the Jays go, they've got some work to do for 2019.

There is no stopping the Sox (the red ones) this year. Can't say I'm happy about it, but it's a fact, Jack!

--- Quote from: ShayP on August 21, 2018, 01:43:40 PM ---I know it's late in the season but I can't believe we didn't start a thread for baseball earlier.  Anyway...

I saw today the Cubs acquired Daniel Murphy from the Nationals.  :o  WTF! and Why!?

As a Pirates fan, this hurts.  The rich get richer.  I know it's a rental, but still.  :(

--- End quote ---

+1 on you for starting the thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version